Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHARCUTERIE BOARD
Well hasn't your job now brought you into close encounters of the intergalactic kind? Maybe you need to clean up your potty mouth around the ladies mate. It's a real turn off in polite company if you are trying to get into her pants.
(12-19-2023, 02:17 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well hasn't your job now brought you into close encounters of the intergalactic kind? Maybe you need to clean up your potty mouth around the ladies mate. It's a real turn off in polite company if you are trying to get into her pants.

I don't want a polite lady. I want a naughty lady that will talk dirty to me.
The seven Wiseguys would show up to an empty manger.
(12-19-2023, 02:17 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well hasn't your job now brought you into close encounters of the intergalactic kind? Maybe you need to clean up your potty mouth around the ladies mate. It's a real turn off in polite company if you are trying to get into her pants.

The ladies at my job have bigger potty mouths than I do. People at work barely talk to me and I barely talk to them. I busy my introverted, socially awkward, chicken shit, fucking fat ass with work.
(12-19-2023, 06:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: The ladies at my job have bigger potty mouths than I do. People at work barely talk to me and I barely talk to them. I busy my introverted, socially awkward, chicken shit, fucking fat ass with work.

You know I give up with you. You don't listen. You don't take advice and you will stay like that because you wont change.

You need to take an evening class or an online class and get some professional intervention on how to get laid. You're condition is chronic.
(12-21-2023, 11:37 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 06:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: The ladies at my job have bigger potty mouths than I do. People at work barely talk to me and I barely talk to them. I busy my introverted, socially awkward, chicken shit, fucking fat ass with work.

You know I give up with you. You don't listen. You don't take advice and you will stay like that because you wont change.

You need to take an evening class or an online class and get some professional intervention on how to get laid. You're condition is chronic.
Hallelujah! It's a Christmas miracle!
Christmas miracles for everyone!  19
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I somehow get pleasure out of watching this process. It happens with so many people. See what you inspire in people Clang. Aussie isn't new, but it is funny watching new people come in and the first person they latch on to is Clang-and they want to change him, offer him advice, for his own good. He is not going to fucking listen to your advice, if he wanted to change he would.

(12-21-2023, 02:35 PM)MirahM Wrote: I somehow get pleasure out of watching this process. It happens with so many people. See what you inspire in people Clang. Aussie isn't new, but it is funny watching new people come in and the first person they latch on to is Clang-and they want to change him, offer him advice, for his own good. He is not going to fucking listen to your advice, if he wanted to change he would.

I'll listen to good advice, but I won't necessarily take it. Aussie gives bad advice or maybe it's her delivery method. Aussie reminds me of a chicken or goat screaming endlessly into the void.
Duchess!
I just saw a picture of a Charcuterie display that is in the shape of a wreath with the different cheeses and olives and some kind of leaves on the outside. It is so cute! I take it back, I just went back to look and I'm annoyed by it-it doesn't look easy to grab things off it. If I were a guest it would annoy me LOL
But I've seen where people do something fancy like that for a small display but then have easy to grab stuff.

And now I look at the picture w/ the recipe and the picture has stupid cheap crackers in it. The smaller pic looked cute. Here it is anyway.

https://www.iga.com/recipes/holiday-cheese-wreath

I looked! Isn't that cute. I'm going to do a small-ish board and hope that my little friend will eat off it. He's a picky little guy and I've been trying to get him to try different things, he is not very open to that, but he tries in order to please me.
Aww that is sweet. I like sharing stuff like that with friends. I had a couple of picnics over the summer where everyone brought something for the "board" it wasn't served on a board, just in containers, but it was fun and tasty!

(12-21-2023, 02:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Christmas miracles for everyone!  19

Ya know, I really miss Maggot. I think that's why I'm piling on Clang so hard, I don't have Maggot here to spar with.
(12-21-2023, 03:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-21-2023, 02:35 PM)MirahM Wrote: I somehow get pleasure out of watching this process. It happens with so many people. See what you inspire in people Clang. Aussie isn't new, but it is funny watching new people come in and the first person they latch on to is Clang-and they want to change him, offer him advice, for his own good. He is not going to fucking listen to your advice, if he wanted to change he would.

I'll listen to good advice, but I won't necessarily take it. Aussie gives bad advice or maybe it's her delivery method. Aussie reminds me of a chicken or goat screaming endlessly into the void.

Look at you, big and tough aint ya? You wouldn't know good advice if it snuck up and bit you on the ass frockboy. 

I'm a chicken or goat screaming? What are you then? A friggin' Banshee. Give it a rest.
(12-23-2023, 10:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: I looked! Isn't that cute. I'm going to do a small-ish board and hope that my little friend will eat off it. He's a picky little guy and I've been trying to get him to try different things, he is not very open to that, but he tries in order to please me.

Who the hell is your little friend, Rumplestiltskin?
No, a 10 year old.
What are you going to put on the board?