Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~
(12-31-2010, 07:15 PM)sally Wrote: I just remembered that I forgot the cornbread to go with my greens and blackeyed peas, that means I have to go to the damn grocery store again.

Better hurry before they close early. Don't forget the salt pork and the yellow peppers.

[Image: trappeys.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-31-2010, 07:19 PM)sally Wrote: It's really good in potato soup. You can also put the fresh leaves in a blender with orange juice, kiwi, and banana. It's healthy and you can't even tell it's in there.

I may have to try it in potato soup since you and LC agree.

I'm going to cook less and eat more fresh, uncooked foods. Wean myself off chemicals. Giving up my Cokes will be the hardest. Not a New Year's resolution, just time to be healthier. I saw a picture of a girl I went to school with and it scared me.

I'm not super vain, but I don't want to look like shit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-31-2010, 07:31 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-31-2010, 07:19 PM)sally Wrote: It's really good in potato soup. You can also put the fresh leaves in a blender with orange juice, kiwi, and banana. It's healthy and you can't even tell it's in there.

I may have to try it in potato soup since you and LC agree.

I'm going to cook less and eat more fresh, uncooked foods. Wean myself off chemicals. Giving up my Cokes will be the hardest. Not a New Year's resolution, just time to be healthier. I saw a picture of a girl I went to school with and it scared me.

I'm not super vain, but I don't want to look like shit.

I'm pregnant so I have no other choice but to get healthy. I had to quit smoking and drinking which is a bummer, especially tonight. I had to increase the amount of food I eat, but only eat clean whole foods so I don't turn into a whale. That quinoa and steamed vegetables I had for dinner sucked lol. I see it as a jail sentence, I just have to serve my 9 months and make the best of it. But at least I'll be healthy.

congratulations and best wishes for a happy healthy baby Sally~~~it's a girl btw.
but just in case...
it could be a boy! hah

what's your due date?

see, i told you guys i had ESP.

Attached Files
.gif   baby3zi.gif (Size: 55.66 KB / Downloads: 42)

(12-31-2010, 08:52 PM)sally Wrote: I'm pregnant

That's awesome news, Sally, really wonderful. Congratulations.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yay sally! Congratulations to you and your husband.
(01-01-2011, 02:35 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yay sally! Congratulations to you and your husband.

You assume alot don't you? sally didn't say it was her husbands baby.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Congrats Sally - gothat menat I could have the pizza hiod for you for eating healthy during pregnancy. I ran with it - biggest mistake that doctor made was telling me I was underweight at the start of my first. I had this theory that if I could waddle my big preggo self the three blocks to get it then I could have the Pizza Hut personal pie AND the Dairy Queen shake, woo hoo!!
(01-01-2011, 03:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 02:35 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yay sally! Congratulations to you and your husband.

It's either my husband's, God's, or Satan's. I had a tubal cauterization 13 years ago and the doctor told me it's 100% effective and to make sure I want to go through with the procedure because I'll never be able to get pregnant again Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Liar.

(01-01-2011, 04:41 PM)sally Wrote: I had a tubal cauterization 13 years ago and the doctor told me it's 100% effective and to make sure I want to go through with the procedure because I'll never be able to get pregnant again

Surprise! 19

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-01-2011, 04:41 PM)sally Wrote: It's either my husband's, God's, or Satan's. I had a tubal cauterization 13 years ago and the doctor told me it's 100% effective and to make sure I want to go through with the procedure because I'll never be able to get pregnant again Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Liar.

If we ever meet, your kidneys are safe but I want the baby. Smiley_emoticons_slash

hah

Congrats!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2011, 04:41 PM)sally Wrote:

It's either my husband's, God's, or Satan's. I had a tubal cauterization 13 years ago and the doctor told me it's 100% effective and to make sure I want to go through with the procedure because I'll never be able to get pregnant again Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Liar.

Interesting how you capitalize God and Satan, but use lower case letters for husband.

From a psychological point of view it would appear that Satan or God are your suspected culprits in this pregnancy and your husband is seen as small and insignificant in comparison.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-01-2011, 06:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 04:41 PM)sally Wrote:

Interesting how you capitalize God and Satan, but use lower case letters for husband.

From a psychological point of view it would appear that Satan or God are your suspected culprits in this pregnancy and your husband is seen as small and insignificant in comparison.

I don't think there was anything deep behind it, I was just using proper grammar, Dick. Satan and God are capitalized and husband is not. Had I used my husband's name then I would have capitalized it too.

Satan's is a position, Lucifer is his name, God is a position, "I'am" or Jehova is his name, Husband is a position just the same.

I think it's deeper and more neurologically based than you want to admit, but whatever tell Sancho congratulations.

John Adams

Hahahahahaha

Dick makes up his own rules. Much better than listening to a bunch of dead white guys about how you should express yourself.
Good for you Sally! :B Are you happy?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
If "Satan" is a position and "Oh God" is a war cry, then I think it worked.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-01-2011, 08:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: Good for you Sally! :B Are you happy?

Honestly, what can she say? No, I don't want the little bastard, but it was too late to get anything done about it...

I would go with, "Yes, we're thrilled!"
(01-01-2011, 08:46 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Honestly, what can she say? No, I don't want the little bastard, but it was too late to get anything done about it...

She can't say "were happy" until she talks to the babies daddy, at this point she has three possibilities.

John Adams

(01-01-2011, 08:46 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Well I wasn't exactly thrilled at first because it's the last thing I planned on, but I guess I better start getting happy. My kids are 13 and 17 so I'll just put the baby in their room when he or she wakes up in the middle of the night screaming lol.