Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'SUPER AGGRAVATED' SEXUAL ASSAULT
i hadn't heard of this case until someone brought it to my attention today and asked me why this guy wasn't going to death row...especially since it's a Texas case. so i did a little research on the case. here it is in a nutshell. the state convicted him on "super aggravated sexual assault" because that allowed the possibility of REAL life w/o parole. which is what he was sentenced to today. plus a 10K fine.
the slut mother was sentenced to 20 years for failing to protect her child. THE BITCH KNEW AND CPS KNEW THE CHILD HAD GENITAL HERPES two weeks before her death! 36
death was not an option here because they couldn't prove all the elements required for capital murder.

HOUSTON – A Houston jury on Tuesday found Lucas Coe guilty of super-aggravated sexual assault of a child in the Emma Thompson case.

Coe could face up to life in prison without parole for the crime.

Thompson, 4, died in June of last year after her mother called 911 while driving near their home in Spring. Rescuers performed CPR by the side of the road, but the young girl died in a Woodlands hospital. Abigail Young was sentenced this past July to 20 years in prison for failing to protect her daughter.

An autopsy found that Thompson died of blunt-force trauma to the abdomen. She had more than 80 bruises, a vaginal tear and genital herpes when she died.

Prosecutors said Coe, Young’s boyfriend, sexually abused Thompson, and that Young ignored the evidence of that abuse. Slut

Though they said that abuse led to her death, they did not seek a murder charge against Coe.

"We want him in jail for as long as possible because of what he did to Emma, the way he did it, and how he did it. That’s why we charged him with aggravated sexual assault of a child," said prosecutor Colleen Barnett. "Life and murder you can get a parole. Life in super-aggravated sexual assault, you can’t. That’s the answer."

Defense attorneys told the jury there was no physical evidence that tied Coe to Thompson’s death. They suggested the injuries could have been caused by falling down.

"This case is not about justice for Emma," said defense attorney William Van Buren in his closing arguments, asking jurors to check their emotions at the door.

"This case is about whether Lucas Coe committed the offense of aggravated sexual assault. And what evidence do we have to prove it? We have none. We have none. There is nothing you can do to bring Emma back to her dad," he said.

The jury began deliberating at noon. At 2:30 p.m., they asked that all evidence in the case be delivered to them in the jury room.

They returned with their verdict just before 4:30 p.m.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   young_coe_thompson_200.jpg (Size: 11.45 KB / Downloads: 27)

photos are little Emma and her father.

the bitch mother was an RN and knew the child had genital herpes.
and she HAD to know coe had a criminal record of assaulting children, had in fact lost his own children and brutally assaulted a boy that belonged to a former girlfriend.
these goddamn females that put their infected dripping pussy before their childrens' welfare should be dragged through the streets and stoned. i'd have no problem with that particular sentence for that particular offense.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

According to reports, Emma had a large vaginal tear, severe abdominal injuries, a fractured skull (THEY PUT SUPERGLUE ON THE SKULL FX!) and more than 70 bruises.

Among those testifying during the punishment phase Wednesday were a 10-year-old boy whose mother used to date Coe.

He said Coe beat him and that Coe vowed to kill the boy’s mother if he ever told her.

“He would punch me and choke me,” the boy said.

The boy was sent to the hospital for 11 days after one incident, he testified.

Emma’s mother, Brenham native Abigail Young, in July was sentenced to 20 years in state prison for failing to protect her child. That was the maximum sentence allowed.

Young and Coe were involved in a relationship for several months prior to Emma’s death, and prosecutors said Coe often stayed with Young’s children while she wasn’t home.

Coe has a lengthy criminal record, including a 2002 conviction for aggravated sexual assault with bodily injury. He was placed on probation for six years in that case.

[Image: 260xst10.jpg]

[Image: 48589255.jpg]

After a 90-minute deliberation Tuesday, jurors decided to send Spring nurse Abigail Young to prison for 20 years because she failed to protect her 4-year-old daughter from a horrific and fatal beating allegedly inflicted by her handyman lover.

Emma Thompson died in June 2009 after a beating that left the preschooler with a fractured skull and ribs, a torn vagina and at least 80 bruises covering her body.

Young’s knees buckled Signs_173 as state District Judge Doug Shaver read the jury’s sentence, which included a $10,000 fine. Young burst into tears and sat huddled with defense attorney Julie Ketterman.

On Monday, jurors convicted the 34-year-old woman for reckless serious bodily injury to a child by omission.

Jesus! Smiley_emoticons_kotz They both need to be Guns
Do unto others then run like hell! 104 ::devilban::