Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MASSACRE in Boston last night
a few more shots. i am waiting to see if there will be trouble in Boston this weekend. there is a lot of anger and fear in the neighborhood where this occurred.

[Image: fp_03232012.jpg]

[Image: article-2118998-124B05EB000005DC-565_634x401.jpg]

[Image: article-2118998-124B05E7000005DC-765_634x404.jpg]

[Image: article-2118998-124B3F9A000005DC-673_634x426.jpg]

[Image: article-2118998-124B3D56000005DC-495_634x487.jpg]

[Image: article-2118998-124AF23F000005DC-412_634x391.jpg]

the murdered...only the baby was an innocent. everyone in the drug business.
---->

[Image: article-2118998-124B6594000005DC-234_634x461.jpg]

[Image: article-2118998-124B5ED0000005DC-179_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2118998-124B6718000005DC-643_306x423.jpg]

Jesus! Boston is getting to be Detroit!!
10 shot last night, 3 dead.

boston herald

video
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video....D=23774195

Ten people were shot in three separate incidents in Roxbury, Roslindale and Dorchester yesterday, and at least three were killed — two of them women — as Sunday turned bloody, police said.

“It’s horrendous,” Boston police Commissioner Edward F. Davis said on Harlem Street in Roxbury, where two women were killed and two other women were wounded when their vehicle was sprayed with gunfire by unknown suspects who may have fled in a white car. The motives in that and the other incidents were not immediately clear. “We’re working the scene, and there are a lot of clues. It’s a very busy scene right now.”

“It’s one of the worst scenes I’ve seen in many years,” said City Councilor Charles Yancey, also at the scene in Roxbury last night. He compared it to the drug-fueled murders of two men and a mother with her toddler in her arms in 2010, saying, “It harkens back to the incident where we lost four people in Mattapan.

“It’s really devastating because this has been a relatively quiet area,” Yancey said. “This is a tragedy not just for this neighborhood but for the entire city.” He urged people to provide whatever information they have to the police.

Early yesterday morning, a man was killed and three other men were wounded in Roslindale. Shortly after the Roxbury shooting last night, two men were wounded in an apparently unrelated shooting on Washington Street in Dorchester’s Grove Hall neighborhood, near the Burke School.

In the 9:22 p.m. Roxbury shooting, neighbor Chris Smiley said, “It actually sounded like fireworks.” He said he heard what he believed to be as many as 17 shots. “It was just pop, pop, pop, pop, pop.”

Police said that in addition to the two women killed, another was seriously injured and a fourth suffered a minor wound.

Boston police spokeswoman Cheryl Fiandaca said, “Witnesses are being interviewed, but at this point we really don’t know much more than that. ... We will be looking at all surveillance footage in the area.”

A Harlem Street resident who declined to give his name said he had heard gunshots in the area the day before. His girlfriend, who also wouldn’t give her name, said she heard seven shots last night and what sounded like a motorcycle revving and speeding away.

Earlier yesterday, police reported four people were shot at a house party on Canterbury Street in Roslindale at about 3:15 a.m. The identity of the dead man, described as being in his 30s, was not released. The wounds of the other three men, all in their 20s, were considered non-life-threatening, police said. Boston police said efforts to determine what prompted gunfire at the party were stymied by witnesses’ reluctance to talk.

“Investigators have spoken to multiple individuals, but the information is slow in coming,” Boston police spokesman Officer James Kenneally said.

“I heard seven or eight shots,” said a neighbor on Canterbury Street. “The noise woke us up, so I looked out my window and saw a guy lying across the street against a car. Five minutes later, the police came and threw a tarp over him. It was a party and that’s the result.”

Neighbors said a woman in her 30s has been living in the house on her own.

Yesterday, the home was an active crime scene, with a police cruiser stationed out front and the driveway sectioned off with police tape.

[Image: f08132012.jpg]

They all just be livin the lyrics.....yo

If you aint from around here you betta keep ya doors locked
With your windows wound up with your s**t ******
Cuz them crackers gon have you on the news at six'o' clock
Slumped over in your s**t with a head shot
Cuz if it look sweet n**gas tryin off top
The last four days around here a b***h done got shot
And all you see is yellow tape and white chalk
Thats where the doors get kicked, heads get bussed
And run your d*ck sucker live will get you clapped up
Cuz them hot slugs will fill yo lil a*s up
So if you think it look fishy you better buss
Cuz you in a chopper zone and choppers is a must
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Most cities have absolutely no handle on the embedded crime problem in their population.

This won't stop until real justice starts getting metered out and violent criminals are removed from society permanently... either by lifetime incarceration or a more judicious use of the death penalty.
^^ Four woman sitting in a car, 3 of them dead. The news said it was possibly retaliation.

Earlier today around 2:30 pm, argument occurred on the MBTA bus.. young man stepped on someone's shoes and got his throat slashed, dead! BROAD DAYLIGHT!
My mother in law lives in this area and I am always petrified to go visit.
Too much violence in Boston!

Here's a list of the Murders in Boston in 2012, if you are interested.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massach...in_boston/