Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Rochester Area Warped Criminals
Just sharing a couple of folks that we in the Rochester area are ashamed to have here.
First, a "charming" individual who has been sentenced to 25-life for the rape of a 9-MONTH old baby. Yes, that is not a typo. The poor little girl had to have several surgeries and almost died. SHe is now 17 months old and doing fine. She is now in foster care.

Man accused of raping baby found guilty

Submitted by WHEC_Web_Staff

A Wayne County man was convicted Friday morning of raping a nine-month-old baby girl.

Richard Lyons will spend 25 years to life in prison. He was found guilty of six of the eight charges including the most serious charge.

In handing down his verdict, Judge Dennis Kehoe told Richard Dallas his conduct exhibited a depraved indifference for human life.

Only Dallas’s family members were in court to hear the judge find him guilty of six of the eight counts against him including predatory sexual assault against a child and aggravated sexual abuse.

Dallas sexually assaulted a nine-month-old baby girl on November 30. He was babysitting her at the time. Doctors testified the child’s injuries were so serious, if left untreated she would have died.

Wayne County District Attorney Rick Healy says this case has been so upsetting it’s been difficult to even talk about.

Rick Healy, Wayne Country District Attorney, said, “I’ve been doing this for 30 years and this case was difficult to think about and to talk about and I’ve prosecuted murderers. But what was done to that child was horrible.”

Dallas faces 25 years to life when he is sentenced on July 17. Healy says the little girl now 16 months old is healing and that a full recovery is expected. The judge will decide later if she will be reunited with her mother.
Richard Lyons

huh?
was it him or dallas?

I will post pictures as soon as I can, on the last guy and this one. My photobucket not working. Anyway, next on the Rochester Hall of Shame, an ass with a foot fetish. Had been seen around town in recent weeks, in area libraries and book stores fondling the feet of little girls. Would crawl under the tables, remove their shoes and smell and caress their feet.
A man was arressted yesterday who they are sure is the same guy from weeks ago. Due to survelance tapes.

Here is a link to article. Got to find the video, he is really nuts in it.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s2693399.shtml
ok it was dallas.

[Image: Original.jpg]

I think his name is Richard Lyons Dallas
foot freak, perri.

[Image: 36517057001_1740429503001_ari-origin05-a...6517057001]

That Dallas fucker won't last 25 minutes in prison much less 25 years for what he did. How sick must he be to rape a 9 month old baby??? I can't even wrap my mind around it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I know , ramsey. All I can say is WTF??
After reading all these stories in the crime forum I don't know how I am still surprised at how many sick fuckers there are out there.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

You never read in an obit that a person was in jail when he died or he was a child abuser or any type of detail when the bastard meets his maker. But you sure see a lot of media spotlight when it happens.
Behind the bars the news is non-issue unless a gaurd gets hurt. I wonder if they have a jail newspaper that has funnies and jail obits in it.
Sonny the tipster died yesterday from a sudden ailment, he was living on cellblock c-3rd level at the time of his death.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Thing that gets me about the one with the little baby is that the baby was taken away from the mom after this happened. The judge will determine soon if mom will get her back. Not sure right now what the mom's relationship was with the guy, but wonder if she knew about it and did not do anything right away or something
Because Jez, no matter how many times we ready about freaks like this we will never understand how they can do what they do. I would worry about myself if the day came where stuff like this didn't bother me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Its absolutely unreal and I thought I was going to be physically sick when I read about that SOB and the 9 month old. You're right, we will never understand.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Found this article, written before Dallas was sentenced:

Lyons, N.Y. -- "He never touched her in any way to even drop a hint that he'd do something like this,” said the alleged victim’s mother.
Words can't describe how family members feel about what happened to a small child.

"I was angry, hurt, confused, very upset,” she says.

"I left him home with her for about four hours to do what I needed to and I come home, she was as white as a ghost and laying on his chest, barely breathing or nothing,” the mother says.

She says Richard Dallas didn't offer any explanation except that the child wouldn't eat or drink.

It was her motherly instinct that something was deeply wrong; and something was.

"They found a hole in her colon and a 5cm incision in her stomach,” said the mother.

"What led us to him [Dallas] initially is that he was the only one with the child the day the child became injured and went to the hospital,” said Wayne County District Attorney Richard Healy.

Doctors say the injuries Dallas allegedly inflicted were so severe the baby needed emergency surgery.

"She's scared for the rest of her life and when she gets older I have no idea how I'm telling her,” said the mother.

She says she has a very good idea of what she wants for Dallas.

"I hope he sits and serves the rest of his life in jail,” said the alleged victim’s mother.

Healy says Dallas has no prior criminal history and is not a registered sex offender.

Healy also says this was a crime of opportunity and that Dallas had easy access to the child.

The baby is still in the hospital recovering.

The baby’s mother says more surgery will probably be needed.

We also spoke to Richard Dallas' father, he says he's upset and questions his son’s motives.

Dallas faces predatory sexual assault charges, a class A felony.

That carries a minimum sentence of ten years to life in prison.

Dallas’ next court appearance is scheduled sometime in January.
He's going to be popular in the clink. Prepare your anus buddy!
I know that where I live, they don't publish criminals obits. A few years ago some crazy guy kidnapped his estranged wife and killed her and himself. Her obit was published but not his.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
More on the foot fondler..this guy is seriously nuts. I am posting a link, as the article is long, but interesting to read. Plus it contains a video of his rant while he was being carted off to jail. I am posting a couple of clips from the article as well.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/arti...ck_check=1

After complaining that “attractive young women follow me around in sandals,” Perri adds that he also was encountering “underage children, with their mothers, and or fathers, bending over in front of me everywhere I traveled showing the soles of their bare sandaled feet.”

Legal papers contain considerable background on Perri, who is well-known in Brooklyn legal circles as a serial filer of well-written but fantastical lawsuits against the likes of President Obama and New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg. The lawsuits, all of which Perri filed himself in U.S. District Court without a lawyer, cast him as the victim of vast conspiracies and were dismissed