Wheres that dam Cat.
sally Wrote:I like fat orange cats. My dogs like kittens, but not adult cats. I might get an orange kitten and grow him up with the dogs.
Ooo and me ...and me <jumping up and down::bigg:: >
I've had two and i called them both George (not at the same time obviously).
I keep saying i want another ginger one but i have three cats and a Rottie already so maybe thats enough.::dunno::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
I had a redheaded cat named George. :shock:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I had a redheaded cat named George. :shock:
I love the name George for a Cat109....a podgy ginger one called George ::thumbs::

I even called one of my Iggys George and the other one Lucy....both answered when you said their names (they both died)

I've got - well had - two red cats.

The smaller one in this picture recently died - lived to age 21. His name was Smitty. The other one is Chucky - big fat Chucky - who isn't so fat anymore due to his age - we think he's anywhere between 14 and 16 now.

They always slept together like this.

[Image: normal_Huggies.jpg]
Mock2zuma, I had a Manx cat too. I found him in the woods while riding my horse. He followed me all the way to the busy road I had to cross, so I jumped down, scooped him up and stuffed him in my jacket and took him all the way home.

He was filthy and I couldn't even tell what color he was!

I got him home, cleaned him up and he was a lovely cream and white color with yellow eyes. He was the kind you rarely see... the Manx variety with the 3" tail.

You can always tell a Manx cat because they walk ass-high (like they're always going down hill) and they are short (i forget) one or two vertebrae at the base of the tail. You can actually feel a little 'dip' there.

I called him Elmer J. Stubbs

All the pictures I have of him would need to be scanned.
The Antagonist Wrote:I've got - well had - two red cats.

The smaller one in this picture recently died - lived to age 21. His name was Smitty. The other one is Chucky - big fat Chucky - who isn't so fat anymore due to his age - we think he's anywhere between 14 and 16 now.

They always slept together like this.

[Image: normal_Huggies.jpg]
How cute are they109109

This is Bob (podge) the most grumpy cat in the world .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think he's very handsome.
The pictures I posted are of my, Kim's cat, Sam. He is a young'un, just 8 months old. Just got home from Kitty sleep away Kamp..while Kim was on vacation. I guess he did well, and they liked the place...cats only. He was a bit miffed when he got home, I think because they left him, but the folks said he enjoyed his stay. They even have a playroom there..with toys and a TV that plays videos for them to watch.

This is my very favorite picture of Sam, I am not sure why, probably because he looks so relaxed here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Freak magnet Wrote:This is Bob (podge) the most grumpy cat in the world .
Oooohhhh...I really like what I can see of your decor...The mantle, fat candles, the molding, etc...I imagine that is a very comfortable room.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
Freak magnet Wrote:This is Bob (podge) the most grumpy cat in the world .
Oooohhhh...I really like what I can see of your decor...The mantle, fat candles, the molding, etc...I imagine that is a very comfortable room.
All i'm seeing on that picture are the cobwebs under the Rad cover :Blush: <shame shame shame>:(

QueenBee Wrote:The pictures I posted are of my, Kim's cat, Sam. He is a young'un, just 8 months old. Just got home from Kitty sleep away Kamp..while Kim was on vacation. I guess he did well, and they liked the place...cats only. He was a bit miffed when he got home, I think because they left him, but the folks said he enjoyed his stay. They even have a playroom there..with toys and a TV that plays videos for them to watch.

This is my very favorite picture of Sam, I am not sure why, probably because he looks so relaxed here.

Thats a really cute picture 109

ThanksFreak. I have gotten some great pictures of Sammy. This is obviously not one of them, but it is cute.

Attached Files
.jpg   awww.jpg (Size: 20.56 KB / Downloads: 18)
Belle always hangs out in the linen closet in the towels too. Minnie hangs out under my bed. They both always get into any suitcase that is open. And they ALWAYS have to lay on my bed on the clothes I lay out for work. They can't lay on the rest of the empty bed. It has to be on my clothes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Iggy sleeping UNDER the cabinets in the kitchen.

OH and that schmutz you see on the white tiles is damage from Future Floor Polish.
I've been in a battle with the Johnson company for two years now trying to get them to replace my floor. They insist their product didn't do that. What? the hot water did?

Do not use Future floor polish on your vinyl floors - It will start to yellow and look like that and it DOES NOT come off no matter what they tell you even if they send you a bottle of the stuff to remove it.

I'll be making a website dedicated to this saga when it's all said and done. I want everyone to know about this crappy stuff.

Fuckers, I put that floor down by myself when we redid the kitchen too. It kills me to see that shit on there.

Your own live dust mop!