Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zahra Baker, a murdered child
i do agree about IQ levels. quite low for both Zahra's biological parents.

Hickory, NC -- A request to make two warrants from the Zahra Baker death investigation public was canceled Monday. NOT SURE WHY. or when it will be rescheduled.

The court hearing was scheduled for Monday morning in Catawba County at an attorney's request.

WBTV said they learned the hearing would not be held and the motion filed for the hearing was withdrawn from the court calendar. The warrants remained sealed.

Six other warrants are said to contain information about Zahra's stepmother, including her medical history and the website where she met Zahra's dad.

12/17
elisa baker in court today on bad checks, continued to april 22.
i believe this was done in anticipation of bigger charges coming in death of Zahra.
although in casey anthony case, they went ahead and convicted her on felony theft. so when she goes to trial for murder she has to appear as a convicted felon.
if baker took the stand in bad checks (not likely) she could be open to all kinds of questions, her lawyers probably asked for continuance.
oh well, who gives a damn as long as she stays in jail.
i am second-guessing the players here, don't really know what the strategy may be.

edit later to add:
“Yesterday, we turned over a preliminary case file to the District Attorney’s Office for him to start reviewing and consider what course of action he wants to take concerning who he wants to charge and what charges he wants to pursue,” said Chief Tom Adkins of the Hickory Police Department.

This puzzle is not right.there are holes everywhere...now help me think..if l miss anything please feel free to tell me l wrong here or there or l forgot this or that.. am doing this by memory..9th of Oct shit for brains rings 911 and very casually says my girl has gone prior to hello how are you (very odd) ok l am taking my emotion out of this...now if memory serves me correct harlot rang 911 as well but it was to report the fire..they had only been in Hickory a few weeks...no one had seen Zahra since early september was it around the 9th?...this is my theory..l think Zahra has been dead for quite sometime and l have reasons for saying this...bare with me...no one in Hickory said they saw her... except the man at the furniture shop..now this harlot is a Pathological Liar..she also has Narissistic Behaviour..which falls in with the what l have said of her prior..but what l have found most worrisome about her is her Sociopathic Tendencies..with all these 3 combined poor Zahra never had a chance and l can truly understadn why her daughter said in court almost pleaded not to let her mother out or she would have to leave the state..if you noticed the look on harlots face as her daughter was saying this ..the controled rage was just Utterly Phenomenal...l have watched that piece of footage over and over to see that look paused it and just studied her face...harlot fits the 3 criteria's....for example if there were 10 parts of the form you had to tick..you would not have to have th whole 10 to tick to say you area sociopath 6 would do it...shit for brains is a different case all together he has very submissive tenderises..he would just do as she told him shut up when told and so on..but don't underestimate this bag of shit...he is in self survive mode at the moment...whether he will survive is up to harlot...without her help they could not have found what they did...what has got me andin this Country what they found in the house and l don't believe they did a really good search...Both would be in Jail in Australia on some charge...she is..why isn't he?...ok they found Zahra's torso and that was a very big hole..a hole that harlot could not have dug by herself..no way...and what was in the smaller hole that was dug inside the main hole?...where are the 2 arms...where is the skull?...we know where the leg is ..that stupid lawyer and her sidekick went and got it...in Australia there would have been major trouble over that little trick....why hasn't the harlot had a court date set for the ransom note?.......Quote "we turned over a preliminary case file to the District Attorney’s Office for him to start reviewing and consider what course of action he wants to take concerning who he wants to charge and what charges he wants to pursue,”....wouldn' he know that already?.wouldn't he have been down there with his coppers finding out whats happening? He doesn't know what course he is going to take concerning who is going to be charged and what he wants to pursue?....l have a very good idea about American Law but l must have missed something..can someone tell me what in the fuck is going on here? Quote "additional information will be turned over to the District Attorney’s office as it is uncovered "......does that sound to you like we don't have anything more to give?........Quote...Adkins would not say whether his investigators had received any lab results back from the SBI lab or the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner"........Not Enough Time? ME on Holidays?....you tell me?...Quote..We have not requested any further information from him within the last month,” Adkins said."........Um.....Why? not even the question of when you left the house how come you didn't take anything that belonged to Zahra?...How come you just left it there?.oh....thats right you didn't give a fuck......you helped kill her...you helped wrapped her Prosthetic leg up and chuck in a dumpmaster....sorry l forgot....of course why would you want her stuff....you got mummy now to rub your fucking fat ass and back...so can someone tell me. ...they did take that mattress away and one of those blokes did NOT pass the polygraph test...so could someone here tell me ...who is going to get arrested...what are they going to be charged with...and when is the likelyhood of this ever happening?
Peace and Blessings
Winds of Tara
this stinks. NOTHING will get done until January sometime.
i was hoping to see adam baker in jail for Christmas.

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) – Despite giving a preliminary investigation report on the Zahra Baker case to the District Attorney last week, Hickory Police officials do not expect any decision on possible charges to come quickly.

On Tuesday, Dec. 21, Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins would not go into details, but would only say, "the investigation is not over."

Due to the approaching holidays, many of the principals that would be involved in any decision on possible charges would not be able to get together until after the first of the year.

The Catawba County Grand Jury meets on January 3rd and sources tell WBTV News that it would be difficult to have a presentation ready by that session.

In the past, District Attorney James C. Gaither has said there would be "No rush to judgment in this case, that officials would wait until all the evidence is in before deciding what to do next."

Police sources confirmed on Tuesday that not all of the lab results on evidence are back yet.

In Caldwell County, near the places where remains of Zahra Baker were found, memorials continue to grow.

New flowers could be seen on Tuesday as well as more letters, signs and stuffed animals.

good luck with that bond reduction bitch.

now that the holidays are over perhaps there will be some movement, albeit slow, in some cases i am following.

January 3, 2011

CATAWBA COUNTY, N.C. -- Zahra Baker's stepmother is scheduled to appear in Catawba County court Monday, seeking to reduce her bond.

Elisa Baker is facing several charges, including charges of obstruction of justice for allegedly writing a fake ransom note that was found when 10-year-old Zahra was reported missing.

Baker also faces charges of writing bad checks.

Baker's attorneys planned to ask a judge to reduce her bond during a hearing Monday.

edit to add, court continued until tuesday, tomorrow. i believe that indicates upgrade of charges.
A grand jury met briefly Monday afternoon to discuss possible new charges against Elisa Baker, Zahra's stepmother. The grand jury will meet again Tuesday, which is also when Elisa Baker is scheduled to be arraigned on an obstruction of justice charge and have a bond reduction hearing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I saw on Geraldo at Large yesterday that they were saying that the father should be charged too. They were discussing the case but I only caught the end of the segment.
at some point he will probably be charged with something having to do with at least improper disposal of a human body. nobody has been charged with anything related to Zahra's murder yet. (other than the obstruction of justice). i still think the DA is waiting for 1. more forensics and 2. Grand Jury.
adam baker has a couple unrelated court dates coming up this month, financial crimes/charges.

edit to add: now step-witch hearing is continued until march!!

People can grow old waiting for the wheels of justice to turn.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
29 more warrants will be unsealed today, which will give us more information. one will remain sealed, that's the one i want to read! Sherlock

Charlotte Observer:
Jan. 04, 2011

Documents released in court this afternoon shed more light on the case of Zahra Baker, a 10-year-old cancer survivor from Australia who investigators believe was killed and dismembered in the Hickory area.

Search warrant documents from the three-month old investigation were released from the Catawba County courthouse. The new documents show:

*Zahra Baker was killed on Sept. 24 and her body was disposed of the next day, Zahra’s stepmother, Elisa, told investigators, according to the court documents.

*Elisa Baker accused Zahra’s father, Adam, of dismembering the girls limbs, according to the documents, which say the couple then disposed of the girl’s body in locations, including Christie Road in Hudson and Dudley Shoals Road in Granite Falls.

*Police used cell phone records to try to corroborate statements made by Elisa Baker. The records show that Adam Baker’s cell phone wasn’t at the locations where Elisa Baker says the couple disposed of Zahra’s body, according to the documents. But the cell phone records show Elisa Baker was at the places she described.

Tuesday’s release was the second significant disclosure of search warrants in the Baker case.

all 30 warrants were unsealed, i have not had time to read them all. but it is claimed that Zahra died Sept. 24, and was dismembered by step-mom and dad on the 25th.
Zahra was not reported missing until Oct. 9. again, this is step-mother's claim.
NOW is the time to arrest the dad! charge him with something before he skips town. or a lynch mob takes him out and strings him up. feelings running high about this guy.

http://media.charlotteobserver.com/stati...10411b.PDF

the first of the search warrants in PDF ---
from the article
On Nov. 3, 2010 a person who used the social networking site where Adam and Elisa Baker met recounted a conversation she had with the Bakers regarding their involvement in a chainsaw massacre roleplay. The user said the conversation involved the Bakers' virtual family "doing a murder with chainsaws with chainsaws" around Sept. 22. Tuesday’s release was the second significant disclosure of search warrants in the Baker case.

This is why I don't work in peds (paeds). It tears me up. The father is involved based on the 911 call. So casual. "yeh, hi how are you".

I was picking a patient up from recovery one day and I heard a baby crying who had had a procedure and I starting to get tears in my eyes because I KNEW as a mother that the child was in pain by the cry. The mother was there and was able to comfort the child. Its ok. But God, I couldn't work in peds with child abuse cases and stuff, I would wanna do stuff to the perpertrators.

I feel a real connection to Zahra, I wish I could help her, she is so brave and so pure. God bless her.

the newly-released warrants can be read here (PDF):
comprehensive coverage of case.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html

new bullshit

wsoc

Elisa Baker’s aunt, Buzzie Winkler, said her niece told her Zahra Baker died after being sick. Elisa and Adam Baker then panicked, Winkler said.

“She said (Zahra) had been sick about two weeks and then they went in and found her dead that night,” Winkler, who visited Elisa Baker in jail this week, said. “And then didn't know what to do. They didn't know what to do. they went wild.”

how about dialing 911???

oh alright...if you're an illegal and your child dies, you dismember the child. makes perfect sense. and even though the child was deathly ill, you don't seek a doctor for her.
you don't want to bring attention to your illegal status by going to doctors, but it's OK to report the child missing and involve authorities and FBI?
or start a fire in your yard and call 911?

Charlotte Observer
Two relatives told the Observer the Bakers didn’t take Zahra to a hospital and may have feared authorities because Zahra’s father, Adam Baker, is in the country illegally, and because social workers had investigated her stepmother, Elisa Baker. The two relatives spoke on the condition of anonymity, and authorities won’t comment on the allegations.

The family members’ comments offer the first explanation of how the 10-year-old girl may have died and possibly why her body was dismembered and discarded.

“She told me the whole time, every time I’ve visited her, that she did not kill Zahra. She found her dead," said another family member, Kathy Fairchild, who is a cousin of Elisa Baker.

Fairchild says she has visited Elisa Baker in jail three times and received several letters from her. No one has been charged in Zahra’s death, but Elisa Baker has been jailed because police say she admitted writing a phony ransom note in the case.

Authorities confirmed for the Observer that Zahra’s father is in the country illegally. He moved to the United States with his daughter in 2008 from their native Australia, where Adam and Elisa Baker married after an online romance.

The Bakers may have stayed away from medical authorities and other officials because they feared that Adam and Zahra could be deported if their immigration status was discovered, according to one of the relatives who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

"Give me your poor, your tired, your child killers . . . yearning to make bail."

Lady Liberty

Hey Tiki...Happy New Year! i've missed you being around~~Smiley_emoticons_wink

If she had disapeared and been found later buried carefully in her best dress somewhere in the woods I might have bought this but this child was butchered and thrown out. Did you see the IMVU mention in the search warrant that their online "family" had been role playing a chainsaw massacre two days before she says Zahra died?
(01-06-2011, 11:25 AM)AtTheEdge Wrote: If she had disapeared and been found later buried carefully in her best dress somewhere in the woods I might have bought this but this child was butchered and thrown out. Did you see the IMVU mention in the search warrant that their online "family" had been role playing a chainsaw massacre two days before she says Zahra died?

yes, i did see that. it seems elisa's ex, aaron, was also a part of that game.
thing is, nothing she says about what happened to Zahra can be believed. but LE did track cell phone pings for the alleged date of disposal.
interesting the authorities knew about adam being an illegal. but the fact is, ICE won't give a damn about that until his criminal matters in U.S. have been settled. he'd probably like to be deported.