Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"the Revs": "Spiritual Counseling Network"
here, in post #70 through #126, "the REV" has been discussed. i'd like to split off from the Amber Alert thread for further discussion of "the REV". ----->

http://mockforums.net/t-n-c-amber-alert-...-10?page=6

it's a diverting tentshow, and while i love exposing what i consider snake-oil salesmen, i'd like to get ZAHRA'S thread back on topic. her case only. he has been a distraction from what is important.

so THIS thread for REV topic please. Smiley_emoticons_smile
thanks very much!
and remember, no threats.

[Image: MissionFromGod-228x300.jpg]

+THE BLESSED CHURCH OF LATTER-DAY WALMART PARKING LOTS+ 303030

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   41570_156994187647747_8693_n.jpg (Size: 6.58 KB / Downloads: 337)
.gif   cash.gif (Size: 30.94 KB / Downloads: 341)

here's the "Rev's" jacket Police ---->>>

Greeson, Brandon Ray
Hickory, NC
Taylorsville, NC

First Name BRANDON Middle Name RAY Last Name GREESON
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth N/A
Race CAUCASIAN Height 72" Weight 235 LBS
Hair Color BROWN Offense Date 20061020 Court CATAWBA
Source State NC Offense 14-100 OBT PROP BY FALSE PR/CHTS/SER Disposition NEGOTIATED PLEA
Gender MALE

Primary Address N/A City HICKORY State NC
ZIP Code 28601 Latitude 35.7459 Longitude -81.32758
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 19830623 Street 1032 5TH ST NE
Race CAUCASIAN Offense Date 20061020 Source State NC
Offense 14-100 CONVICT:OBTAIN PROPERTY FALSE PRETENSE Disposition JUDGE (TRIAL BY JUDGE OR GUILTY PLEA BEFORE JUDGE AT DISTRICT COURT LEVEL, GUILTY PLEA AT SUPERIOR C Gender MALE

Primary Address N/A City HICKORY State NC
ZIP Code 28601 Latitude 35.7459 Longitude -81.32758
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 19830623 Street 1032 5TH ST NE
Race CAUCASIAN Offense Date 20061020 Source State NC
Offense 14-113.20 ARRAIGNED:IDENTITY THEFT Disposition DISMISSAL WITHOUT LEAVE BY DA Gender MALE

OM Fucking God!!!

The Reverend Brandon Greeson on the HDR opinion thread from earlier this morning.

"Posted by bgreeson on Oct. 20, 2010 - 1:11 p.m.

Ditto, again we have met with the Chief of Police (Tom Adkins). A statement will go out later today about that meeting.

You are encouraging people to contact the Chief's office about a group he is aware of - a group that wants to help find ZAHRA BAKER!

Why would you want people to email or call the Hickory Police Department to complain about our organization? Because you have a personal vendetta against me or someone else?

Do you not think the Chief has enough on his plate trying to find Zahra.. without a bunch of senseless and false reports? The Chief and his investigators are welcome to come audit our records - we have nothing to hide.

And before we give anything to other organizations, we're working to raise enough money to offer a sizable reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the disappearance of Zahra Baker.

Would you like to come volunteer with us, to see what kind of involvement I have with the Fund? I'd welcome your help in responding to media inquires from around the world. I'd welcome your help in responding to the many emails we receive about how moved people are by what we're doing. My door is open, if you're interested. Just give me a call and we can setup a time for you to come in."

Fuck, this guy is evil... Ok, Ok... I can't threaten him or call for his immediate death.

Hi Rev! 105
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
this is the rev's facebook page if anyone is interested in reading it. i understand a lot of people made negative comments but he deleted them. i don't know if that's true. in any case, it's his perogative.

as for his associate, (curtis?) i don't know anything about his background.

do either of them have actual J*O*B*S ?

click for facebook:
brandon greeson on facebook

I went to read. I just can't get past him asking for money to pray. I can't...and then there's the fact he was soliciting funds in front of WalMart. WalMart! Hahaha! Jesus Christ.
i have read he is quite interested in GaySmiley rights, and is in fact gay, although i can't confirm that. that's of no consequence other than many of his target audience fellow Christians would condemn and excoriate the lifestyle. especially in the Bible belt. that would be difficult to overcome in his chosen vocation of soliciting funds... which must in part support him since it seems he has no real job. some fundamentalist Christians would tar and feather him for homosexuality. if true.

Just curious, BlowhardGreeson promised a "statement" after the SCN meeting with the H-P-D, well where the fuck is it money-changer? HPD got nothing to say about SCN, and SCN ain't going 'round issuing "statements." Seems maybe the police have important things to do, likesay, find a missing 10-year-old disabled girl, as opposed to researching every opportunist using the HPD's name to bilk heart-broken people worrying about Zahra.
That leads me to think that maybe the HEEEEEAT told you to cease and desist.
What say ye Rev. Rip-Off artist?
could Jesus be annoyed?
he did cast the moneychangers out of the temple.

[Image: casting_out_the_money_changers.jpg]

It's a little creepy seeing Jesus portrayed that way.

anyone who screws over patients from a mental hospital for their own purposes/gain is nothing short of despicable. or invades their privacy with published photos w/o permission.

assuming that is all true of course. (not doubting you, just don't know of my OWN knowledge).

and if anyone represents themselves as a therapist and in fact is not, they need to be pursued under unauthorized practice statutes. in civil or criminal court.

edit to add: yes i suspect his probation officer has been in touch! hahaha
he has to come up with that monthly probation fee, does the church "membership" pay that too?

Help me out here . . . is it my understanding that NC actually allows any douche-bag to call themselves counselors and subsequently charge "patients" for services without any type of certification other that a gut, a jar of vaseline and a website? And they even bill Medicaid? God . . . I hope his PO is better than the county's Child Protective Services with these banjo pickin', self-ordained, self-serving Bible and ass pounding tools!

i am not going to go into spasms of shock if the rev's probation is violated/revoked at some not-too-distant point.

Okay, this is what I know about these guys for real. The only position Doc C has had at CVBH is a "paraprofessional", that's all his GED would allow. He's about 4' tall and weighs 400+ pounds. He assumes alot of identities but all over over blown because of a deflated self-image. He met the Rev.Oz(the 3rd party in this sham and Curtis' Mexican partner) on-line. Last I heard all three live in a double wide in Granite Falls. T & B like to sue people and have managed to SQUEEZE $'s from others. If any have real jobs its Oz and that's pre-Rev status.
Troll FAT BOYS Troll
Major Clyde Deal, HPD, know these boys well. They've been in the CVBH parking lot with bullhorns, loud enough to hear 4 blocks away, while snapping pics. Have HPD give numbers of calls they've been called to and threatened to fine them for noise ordinance. He was targeting CVBH staff but terrorizing clients. They are driven as "they" are ALWAYS to be the victim or so they would have you believe. The pics of them, bullhorn in hand are on Facebook. B and T have stirred up senseless shit all over 2 counties. They are terrorists in their own right. Rev. G opened a website last year on his first vendetta to discredit CVBH. Never have really figured out what pissed B off. T, obviously follows with the hope he'll wake up and be someone other than the fat little freaker he is.
Troll FAT BOYS Troll
Oh trust me, they've played the law suit card several times. That's how he bought the double wide. Hey, I got pics the the double wide too. They post everything on facebook. Now where is the reverance in that??? Dum freakin' fat fuckers!!!!Sign_pervertBottom1
Troll FAT BOYS Troll
They can't bill Medicaid but they can hang a shingle. What surprises me is how gullible people can be. They had a grand-opening for their "office" and the mayor pro-tem of Hickory attended and cut the freaking ribbon. I have pics of that too. They post it all because they want to overinflate what people think they are but by God when you get slammed down those fat asses slap hard. I love this site, I've wanted to do this to these guys for a long time. They pulled a lot of good, focused professionals into their slop, distracting really consumer focused advocates.TrollTrollTroll
Troll FAT BOYS Troll
USAguy, are you able to upload your photos? if you can authenticate them by stating their source, post them if you want to.

greeson facebook profile photo--->

does this not give the impression they are PROFESSIONAL licensed therapists? qualified in drug/addiction treatment? clinical depression? if i were some gullible or needy person, i might assume they were medical professionals.

from the Zahra donations site:

Counseling Services
Counseling services include individual, marital, family and/or group therapy with persons ranging in age from preschool to the elderly, who may struggle with any number of work, marital/family or personal difficulties. The following would be an example of those problems most often dealt with through our Employee Counseling Program:

* marital/family problems
* substance abuse problems
* parent-child conflicts
* depression/anxiety
* children's special needs

click to enlarge>

What's the name of his office again? It would be nice if Mock & all her points of view on the Rev came up whenever someone takes the time to google him. Smiley_emoticons_fies