Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"the Revs": "Spiritual Counseling Network"
the fees don't seem out of line.
but my bank and many others will notarize routine docs for free if you are their customer/acct. holder.
i, as a deputy, could notarize statements, complaints, affidavits etc. but that's only in the line of duty.

I want to say thanks to everyone who is keeping awareness open about these clowns. I am beyond appalled at what is being allowed to happen. I have a friend who works for the district attorney's office. We're working to put together a case against these scums and have them put away. Anyone who has any information they can share, should contact me.

The Attorney General has said they have no information or evidence to take any action and are encouraging everyone to contact the Secretary of State's office. The Secretary of State is not taking any action either. We have to pull together all of the evidence floating around and get these scam artists put behind bars. Surely, someone knows something. Understand, your privacy can be protected. Just help us find what we need to get these guys closed down.

Thanks again for everyone who is involved in keeping this information active.
Sorry, I forgot to include my email address. I hope the admins don't get mad at me for posting it -
welcome and thankyou Samantha. i did delete your email address, (and made you a member) for your security. you can enable other members to email you in your profile. but non-members can't go there.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ladycop, thanks so much for the welcome! We need information from as many people in the public as possible - especially anyone that may know these crooks personally (former coworkers, neighbors, business contacts, etc). As with any criminal case, we need to build solid evidence against them so that they can be effectively stopped. So anyone who may have photos, videos or any other information - please email me. My email address is visible in my profile or you can find me on Facebook.

Thanks so much everyone!!!
Samantha, are you a member of law enforcement? people may want to know that before they email anything to you.

Ladycop, I am not a member of law enforcement. I am in my final year of law school and am helping a friend who works for the DA's office. Right now, everyone (Attorney General, Secretary of State, Hickory Police) are saying these guys are perfectly legal. No action is being taken to stop them. So, I am helping my friend build a case against them. If we can build a solid case, the DA and the Hickory Police Department will prosecute them. But they need evidence.

So, the quick answer is no. But understand that I realize the sensitivity of information and some folks may not want their name associated (e.g. appear in court, etc). We will treat all information with the most amount of care possible. You have my personal assurance on that.
(10-23-2010, 04:33 PM)samanthanhky Wrote: Ladycop, I am not a member of law enforcement. I am in my final year of law school and am helping a friend who works for the DA's office. Right now, everyone (Attorney General, Secretary of State, Hickory Police) are saying these guys are perfectly legal. No action is being taken to stop them. So, I am helping my friend build a case against them. If we can build a solid case, the DA and the Hickory Police Department will prosecute them. But they need evidence.

So, the quick answer is no. But understand that I realize the sensitivity of information and some folks may not want their name associated (e.g. appear in court, etc). We will treat all information with the most amount of care possible. You have my personal assurance on that.

Actually Ladycop, for me its all about having these guys meet the justice they deserve. They cannot continue parading around and hurting people. Enough is enough. I sure hope someone is able to help provide some information. Anything, at this point, is good.
thankyou again Samantha...
anything in this thread, if at all useful, is public.
if members here wish to contact you they certainly may.
i suspect these "ministers" are savvy enough to stay within legal boundaries, and have, but it is my opinion that certain representations they have made about counseling may be skating on very thin unauthorized practice ice.
further, IF the conditions of probation forbid handling money or credit cards, it appears that may have been violated.

I agree with you Ladycop. I went yesterday and viewed court records in Newton, NC. That is where Greeson was tried and plead guilty to OBFP. Court docs show that he was not charged with identity theft, however there appeared to be a number of charges dismissed in the plea. Greeson's terms of probation did not show anything about refraining from handling money or credit cards. I confirmed this with Officer Plasters, his PO.

Seems like they are barely staying on the "legal" side of the law. But surely, they have slipped up somewhere. We just need to gather as much information as possible to prove when and where and get these guys stopped.
i'm curious to know the details of his arrest and charges. were you able to view complaint(s) or arrest reports?
obviously he pleaded out to avoid jail time.

Ladycop, I should have got a printed copy of the record. I will go back on Monday and get a copy and get it posted online.
(10-23-2010, 04:57 PM)samanthanhky Wrote: Ladycop, I should have got a printed copy of the record. I will go back on Monday and get a copy and get it posted online.

don't go to any trouble! but get them for your own records and to support your case.
and sure, it would be most interesting to view them here if they are public record. Smiley_emoticons_fies 47

rap sheet, post #2 says he WAS charged with identity theft.

(10-23-2010, 05:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(10-23-2010, 04:57 PM)samanthanhky Wrote: Ladycop, I should have got a printed copy of the record. I will go back on Monday and get a copy and get it posted online.

don't go to any trouble! but get them for your own records and to support your case.
and sure, it would be most interesting to view them here if they are public record. Smiley_emoticons_fies 47

rap sheet, post #2 says he WAS charged with identity theft.

Actually, Ladycop, it indicates that the identity theft charge was dismissed, as does court records:

"ARRAIGNED:IDENTITY THEFT, Disposition DISMISSAL WITHOUT LEAVE BY DA"

Probably was part of his plea arrangement.
i'm sure it was. it was dismissed, but it did exist. he had to be arrested and arraigned for identity theft at some point for it to have been dismissed. if he was arrested, he was charged.
the disposition does not negate the fact of being charged. i wonder what the details were. and it does not seem his record was expunged either.

Okay, there were some people had problems with this same bunch. Their attorney found out details somehow. It goes like the Rev was running a website called "Mr gay America". They had things??? for sale there was 1-3 purchases mad on-line, he got the credit card numbers and thus the charges. I heard total rip off was around $8,000.00. Other sources says he charged $54.00. Now this guy is on supervised probation for 3 years. Would he really get that heavy a sentence for $54.00. oh yea, if he violates 6-8 months in the farm!!!!
Troll FAT BOYS Troll
mr. gay America? i am afraid to ask what 'things'. 115

no no don't tell me! :O

religious items i am sure.

Attached Files
.gif   Bondage_Smiley.gif (Size: 18.09 KB / Downloads: 73)

Here's another scam they're running. Selling these for $5.00 a pop and offering a $5,000.00 giveaway.
Troll FAT BOYS Troll
Hey LC, got it now. Good to go..Thanks!@!!!
Troll FAT BOYS Troll

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Timothy...8695128806

D bigggeee got his own page...
Troll FAT BOYS Troll