Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
another attack by pit bull
(03-10-2012, 11:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 10:29 AM)Cracker Wrote: I bet the dad wishes he would have got his lazy ass off the couch to help bring in groceries...

I went back & read the story again after reading your comment & I didn't see this. Did you read that some place else?

From LC's post:

Hackney said the boy and his mother, Destiny Kieszler, had gone to the grocery store, returned and were in front of their house. He said the child got away from his mother as she was unpacking groceries. He wandered into a neighbor's yard across the street and was attacked by the dog, which was chained to a pole in the front yard.

Hackney said the Rottweiler bit the child repeatedly.

Neighbor Jessica Golden said she'd just been to the store with Kieszler and Dylan and was in her house when she heard the mother's screams. Golden ran outsid and saw Dylan's father trying to pull him away from the dog.

The mom took the kid to the store. When she got home, she got the kid out of the car (he went ACROSS THE STREET) then started unloading groceries. Somehow the dad appeared after the boy was attacked. He had to be in the house. The neighbor went to the store, too, and didn't help watch the boy while the mom unloaded groceries. What is wrong with people? I keep an eye on every little kid I see whether I know them or not.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
At the risk of sounding like Ramsey, I'm going to say it anyway....I hate reading about this stuff.
Did the dog get stoned off the crack ho's legs?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot is high and he went one step too far...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No I'm not witchie-poo
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
10 pit bulls??? they must have torn him to pieces!

click2houston
VICTORIA, Texas -
A 4-year-old boy who disappeared from his front yard has been found dead, investigators said.

Kylar Johnson was playing in his front yard in the 1100 block of Old Goliad Road near Village Lane in Quail Creek, Texas, when he was last seen at 8 p.m. Sunday. His father said he was cleaning his car and when he looked up, his son was gone.

Deputies and volunteers immediately began searching for Kylar.

Detectives said Kylar's body was found about 10:30 a.m. Monday. A homeowner found the body in his back yard near one of 10 pit bulls that were chained in the yard, investigators said.

The homeowner's yard was searched at about 11:30 p.m. Sunday, but nothing was found.

The homeowner's dogs were not raised for fighting, but they were used for wild hog hunting, officials said. The dog that was near Kylar's body was seized, investigators said.

[Image: Kyler-Johnson-jpg.jpg]

The Division of Animal Control shares our building. Daily I chat with the AC Officers who are, on the whole, big time animal lovers - often having to go to counseling to deal with what they see - starving/abuse, etc.

I've always been convinced that it was the way pit bulls were raised and not the breed itself...until i asked the AC Officer who was known as the biggest animal lover of them all ...he cracks me up always saying, "It's all about the fur"...anyway after working there for 20 plus years and seeing/dealing with all that, he said "it was the breed".

my son has a mix of 12 pit and the sweetest dog ever. our shelter won't even adopt them, if they get a surrendered pit they automatically put them down. and these idiots breed them like rabbits around here.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
this is shocking. makes me wonder if this rescue dog had been abused.
certainly not typical of the breed.

awful
RIDGEVILLE, SC (WCSC) -
The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says the dog that bit and dismembered a 2-month-old boy was a dog that was recently-rescued and was new to the family's home.

A rescue dog mauled a 2-month-old boy to death in Ridgeville on Friday.
Dorchester County Coroner Christopher Nisbet said Aiden Lee McGrew was attacked by the dog at a home on Sandpoint Drive in Ridgeville around 11 a.m. Nisbet said that the child was transported to Summerville Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.

During a press conference Friday afternoon, the sheriff's office said that the infant was asleep in a swing near the father's room when he was attacked by the dog. Authorities say the boy's mother was out taking her 7-year-old child to a doctor and when she returned home, found the baby's leg severed and called 911.

Nisbet says the father and another child, a 3-year-old, were asleep when the attack happened.
Chantel and Quintin's two other children, aged three and seven, have been taken into child protective services for the time being, WBTV reported.

[Image: article-2132912-12B16592000005DC-570_634x624.jpg]

[Image: 17605108_BG2.jpg]

[Image: article-2132912-12B15383000005DC-942_634x414.jpg]

[Image: article-2132912-12B16257000005DC-98_634x357.jpg]

[Image: article-2132912-12B16596000005DC-597_634x475.jpg]

'Parental neglect' contributed to fatal mauling of 2-month-old, coroner says'

http://www.wbtv.com/story/17661043/paren...g.facebook

He lists the manner of death as homicide. Nisbet said that the baby was in a high chair when the child was attacked by the dog in the single wide trailer home. According to Nisbet, two adults, three children, two dogs and several chickens lived inside the home.

How was baby in high chair at his age? Why was Dad sleeping while 2 month was in high chair?

Makes me think no one feed the dogs....or the chickens?

WTF has chickens living inside their house????????
God damn it.

Fucking white trash.

Welfare is bad for people. You lose your humanity when you aren't part of the everyday struggle. You become a mindless fucking pet of the state.
(04-23-2012, 07:34 PM)Cracker Wrote: God damn it.

Fucking white trash.

Welfare is bad for people. You lose your humanity when you aren't part of the everyday struggle. You become a mindless fucking pet of the state.

there they are in post 88. Wt

Didn't even need to look. Keyword "chickens" was enough.
Signs_173

A baby boy has died after he was attacked by his family’s mastiff dog during his first birthday party.

A day after turning one, Jeremiah Eshew-Shahan was at his grandmother’s house in Las Vegas when he crawled over to the dog – a mastiff-rhodesian mix weighing about 120 pounds – and started to pet him.

The dog then attacked the baby, sinking his teeth into Jeremiah’s head and shaking him.

The boy's grandmother desperately tried to pull Jeremiah out of the mastiff’s jaw while the father, Shahan rushed to save his son.

‘It took me about 20 seconds to run downstairs and I got the dog off of the baby. The baby’s face was torn off,’ Shahan told KSNV.com.

The Mastiff had been around the baby since he was born and the family said he had never been aggressive towards people.

[Image: article-0-12D43AB9000005DC-717_468x286.jpg]

[Image: article-2136912-12D43AC1000005DC-416_468x317.jpg]

Jesus Christ.
Damn, I've been avoiding this thread til now. It's worse than I thought from only reading this last page. 21

If I had little ones, I'd stick to really mellow breeds, like Bassett Hounds or Golden Retrievers.
I've had a pitbull since before she was weaned. Had to bottle feed her for weeks. It's been about 3 years since she came into my home. Sweetest dog in all the world. With a mean muthafucker growl. And she talks in her sleep. But, she is my baby and she listens to me better than any of my kids.

She has been raised side by side with my 4 year-old grandson. They are best of buddies. She is not a house dog, and has her own fenced off yard, but this thread freaks me out.
(04-30-2012, 07:57 PM)Adub Wrote: I've had a pitbull since before she was weaned. Had to bottle feed her for weeks. It's been about 3 years since she came into my home. Sweetest dog in all the world. With a mean muthafucker growl. And she talks in her sleep. But, she is my baby and she listens to me better than any of my kids.

She has been raised side by side with my 4 year-old grandson. They are best of buddies. She is not a house dog, and has her own fenced off yard, but this thread freaks me out.

My boyfriend for 7 years had a pitbull named Roscoe. We loved and babied that dog; very sweet and no issues with him ever (except he was always hungry, always). I like pitbulls. But, this last page alone freaked me out too. I'm guessin' you don't leave your grandson unattended for any length of time, which minimizes the chance of one of these such occurences (whether or not pitbulls really do get triggered unexplainably due to the breed alone or not).
Yup, they have separate play areas. And that dog costs me about $50 a month in food. Plus she loves celery and peanut butter, brocolli and carrots, chicken nuggets and ice cream cones. Actually, she will eat anything. And she guards the back fence and keeps the rippers at bay.
Dont blame the breed, blame the fools.

My dogs are beast but could play with a 2 year old kid all day long.

My pits are sweet puppies and would not hurt a fly.
that's what every pit owner in this thread said.
it deserves to be read in its entirety.