Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrested? Blame the kids.
Un-freakin'-believable!

Police arrest El Mirage parents of 6 for child abuse

EL MIRAGE, AZ - The parents of six children in El Mirage have been charged with child abuse after police report the couple's children were living in a dirty, cockroach-infested home.

Sabrina and Richard Garcia were arrested Sunday night and their six children, all between the ages of 4- and 12-years old- were taken into protective custody and later placed with a family member.

Officers were originally called to the home on Windrose Drive, near 115th Avenue, after Sabrina and Richard got into a verbal altercation. However when the officers entered the home, they reported the house smelled of rotting food and trash, which was spread throughout the home.

The officers reportedly observed cockroaches in a stack of dishes, coming out of the kitchen cabinets and refrigerator, as well as crawling over the floor and walls of the entire home, even crawling on one child’s leg.

Officers also reportedly discovered a glass marijuana bong in one of the home's closets.

When asked about the unhealthy living conditions of their home, Sabrina and Richard reportedly told police that the condition of the house was because their children didn’t pick up after themselves.
i wish i could say that this isn't seen thousands of times...some people live like pigs and i'll never understand it.
then wonder why their kids are piggies too.

Attached Files
.gif   pig.gif (Size: 663 bytes / Downloads: 17)

Revolting bastards. Any pix? I bet they are both chunky & have bad haircuts.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Here's the lovely couple.

Richard and Sabrina Garcia