Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
~TIME~clocks ahead/back Sunday
Neither am I. Dramaqueen
I thought you were going to tell us that daylight savings time was over and done with. Silly me.
Fuck, not thrilled

(03-09-2024, 09:20 PM)rothschild Wrote: I thought you were going to tell us that daylight savings time was over and done with. Silly me.

I wish! 

This time change puts a hurtin' on me and it'll probably last until November. I can never adjust to this one.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Arizona abandoned DST in 1968 (except for the railroads and the Dineh).

Why haven't your lazy-assed states done the same . . . if everyone hates it so much?

Or . . . Pete Booty-Gig can declare DST racist and "poof" . . . it's gone . . . allowing your legislators to work on more important state issues!

This one ain't complicated, folks.
(03-10-2024, 01:06 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Why haven't your lazy-assed states done the same . . . if everyone hates it so much?

Good question!

They have forced me to believe it's due to laziness. Every March & November a few lawmakers have something to say about it, they draft and file paperwork and that's it. It never moves again. They don't put the work in. I could be wrong, there may be others who pay better attention to it than I do and have a better answer, but that's my opinion.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's major bullshit, maybe we should drive 55 too?
(03-11-2024, 01:51 PM)BigMark Wrote: It's major bullshit, maybe we should drive 55 too?