Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
~TIME~clocks ahead/back Sunday
do it tonight

[Image: mechanical-clock-3d-screensave.jpg]

I sure hope so!!! 46
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-10-2012, 07:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: I sure hope so!!! 46

If she finds your romantic solo utube video you posted to the girls here at Mock, you can probably figure on doing it tonight also being a solo event.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Women of Mock, you mean?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-10-2012, 07:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

If she finds your romantic solo utube video you posted to the girls here at Mock, you can probably figure on doing it tonight also being a solo event.

She gets the real thing Mr. Cactus fingers.
(03-10-2012, 07:18 PM)Maggot Wrote:

She will slap you upside the head with a real thing mark my words Mr.Corprate property conversionist.

Maggots old, to him you're girls Duchess.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-10-2012, 07:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 07:18 PM)Maggot Wrote:

She will slap you upside the head with a real thing mark my words Mr.Corprate property conversionist.

Maggots old, to him you're girls Duchess.

They are always a woman to me Mr. Speculum wiper.
(03-10-2012, 07:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: They are always a woman to me Mr. Speculum wiper.

Have you ever read one of your posts?If you haven't you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Mr. Minute man.

John Adams

(03-10-2012, 07:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 07:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: They are always a woman to me Mr. Speculum wiper.

Have you ever read one of your posts?If you haven't you don't know what the hell you're taling about. Mr. Minute man.

You know what I'm taling about.....you know. Mr. Goats head soup.
(03-10-2012, 07:36 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Have you ever read one of your posts?If you haven't you don't know what the hell you're taling about. Mr. Minute man.

I don't know what a taling is or how it has anything to do with this conversation.

I don't cook the goat head, I give that to little old lady down the street and she makes head cheese out of it.

John Adams

Maggot is beloved by many of us. We think he's adorkable. Blowing-kisses

...or as Cracker would say, the Golden Retriever of people.
(03-10-2012, 07:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Maggot is beloved by many of us. We think he's adorkable. Blowing-kisses

...or as Cracker would say, the Golden Retriever of people.

And I shouldn't be able to see him hiding under your apron?

You make him a target posting stuff like that Duchess. There is nothing more fun than picking on the adorkable Mock minute man.

John Adams

You be quiet, I know what I'm doing.
(03-10-2012, 07:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 07:36 PM)Maggot Wrote:

I don't know what a taling is or how it has anything to do with this conversation.

I don't cook the goat head, I give that to little old lady down the street and she makes head cheese out of it.

I bet she just says that and hallows it out, puts it on and runs naked erratically from tree to tree under a full moon.

How long have you been eating goat?
(03-10-2012, 07:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

How long have you been eating goat?

One a year for about the last 9 years.

John Adams

(03-10-2012, 07:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet she just says that and hallows it out, puts it on and runs naked erratically from tree to tree under a full moon.

Hollowed or hallowed it's all the same to me, except one is holy and one is empty, you just know that shit will confuse the girls.

John Adams

(03-10-2012, 07:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 07:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet she just says that and hallows it out, puts it on and runs naked erratically from tree to tree under a full moon.

Hollowed or hallowed it's all the same to me, except one is holy and one is empty, you just know that shit will confuse the girls.

Now yer taling!

I don't like the time change. I can't remember the last time I got up at this time of day. Ugh.
I hate it too. My whole system is out of whack.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies