Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"this shit isn't real"
that's what Dick frequently says.
but i disagree.
aren't you real?
are your comments real?
i know everything in my forum is all too real.
our photos are real.
i've known some people here for years, they're real.
so what exactly isn't real?

Maggot is real. 17Burla2

On the internet, the persona some people create isn't real! Some people only "live" their supposed life on line. So in that case, "that shit isn't real"!
(Of course, that doesn't apply to anyone here! Right?)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

of course there are big phonies and blatant liars (like saintjives for example) but they are usually revealed very quickly. and trolls. after a while nobody pays any attention to them.

I know what cars is saying, sort of. I am pretty real, as I am sure are most of the people here. BUT, I do not reveal all there is to know about me...partly because the internet is not real LIFE...and some parts of my life are not the damn business of people I meet online.

I think some people do give TMI online, and are too open about their personal lives. But are the posts here real? Are the people flesh and blood real? Sure.

Have I said stuff about myself I know is not real? Probably in the past I have.
If you are speaking of the news stories and photos, I am guessing they are as real as they can be.
a step further~
when i said "isn't real" i also mean that somehow because it's online in a forum, it somehow doesn't count.
which is true. nobody is going to make a difference in your "real" life usually.
i want to know if it "isn't real" means it's OK to be abusive or a liar or an asshole, where one might not be in their real environment.
or maybe they are. hah

(11-11-2010, 06:06 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i want to know if it "isn't real" means it's OK to be abusive or a liar or an asshole, where one might not be in their real environment.
[/b]

Are you pms'ing?

Of course it's okay--provided no one under 18 is involved. Although I'm sure there's some lawsuit out there waiting to happen where some idiot Mock member jumps off a bridge because he or she got mocked at mock.

Regardless, I'm willing to take that risk--if only Dick would jump.
Commando Cunt Queen
Dick frequently types "this shit isn't real" because he's talking to himself and twitching at his keyboard like a paranoid schizophrenic with Tourettes.
I'm an ass online sometimes, but it is no different in real life. Online isn't real life to me. Real life requires standing up.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm pretty much the same in real life as online. Maybe I'm a bit more childish online, for example I don't usually tell complete strangers to stick things up their fat asses just because I think it's funny. But other than that I'm pretty much the same.
[/color]I think my online personality is different than my RL personality. In RL, I am the one who usually sits off in the corner of the room just observing and probably not saying shit if I were sitting in a truckload of it. I find I am more open here (not just here Mock, but here on the internet) to speak my mind more freely. But I think they are both the real me.[/b]
i think anyone who has been online in a forum for any length of time, talking to the same core group of people, cannot help but to let their true self show. unless they are complete psychopaths. the only difference may be that they are somewhat less constrained since they aren't worried about how they look or appearing foolish in front of a family member or friend or spouse. they can let their true personality shine.

For example, I was at the grocery store today and one of those old bats asked me if I would like to try a sample. I politely said no, but if it were Mock then I would have told her "no thanks, I can do without a fucking piece of ham with an old stale pretzle stuck in it, you fuckers are culinary geniuses".
I like ImaDick he keeps it "real". Smiley_emoticons_wink I on the other ham is "not"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-11-2010, 08:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: I on the other ham is "not"

is this the other ham? Smiley_emoticons_razz hah

[Image: how-to-cook-a-ham.jpg]

(11-11-2010, 08:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(11-11-2010, 08:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: I on the other ham is "not"

is this the other ham? Smiley_emoticons_razz hah

[Image: how-to-cook-a-ham.jpg]

I did not realize my stomach had teeth, but I should eat something today, that slim jim I had this am with my coffee went down like a camel with sunstroke. Hand.......hand dammit! hah
It's a strange coincidence that I also had a slim jim and coffee this morning. I drink coffee in the morning, but usually not with slim jims. The only reason I ate the slim jim is because my son left a container of them on the counter and it was staring me down while I was waiting for the coffee to brew.
Your my goddamn caramel chewy Sally. I "get" you more and more each day.
Maggot and Sally had THE SAME BREAKFAST TOGETHER! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
form your own conclusions.

I am beginning to formulate a "back out of this shit" plan now.
(11-11-2010, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: I am beginning to formulate a "back out of this shit" plan now.

Eww!
Commando Cunt Queen