Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DeBlase and Skelton children missing - murdered by their fathers?
true Maggot, they could be lost all winter. Signs_173

a couple random things, first, this is a bit more about the mother from the Detroit News:

"Her then-husband, Brent Derby, filed for divorce in August 1998 after being told by the couple's two daughters, Brittany, now 23, and Courtney, now 19, about their mother's meetings with the youth. her kids told their father what she was doing with a kid!

She pleaded guilty to one count of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and was serving time in Scott Correctional Facility when she and her ex-husband were sued by the youth's parents.
They claimed he had suffered post-traumatic stress and required treatment.
Although Brent Derby claimed he had no knowledge of his wife's affair, the lawsuit was settled when he agreed to pay the youth's family $10,000. His ex-wife also agreed to pay $20,000 to the youth's family. Court records show numerous attempts to garnishee Tanya Derby's wages. She most recently listed herself as an unemployed stay-at-home mother."

i am still wondering why we have NEVER seen her. even her spokesperson has not spoken for a few days, that i am aware of.

second...WHO drove skelton to the hospital after he "killed the boys, tried to hang himself, broke his ankle?" have they spoken to police about what they know/observed? and WHERE they picked him up? shit, was it the wife? just throwing a wild card question out there.
suspicious minds want to know.

where is the mom? and why can we just beet it out of him. Thank God I am not a cop... If these were my children my face would be EVERYWHERE trying to get my babies home!!! no one is saying anything so what does that say ????
Anyone who would harm a child should die a slow painful death.

It says they are dead.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
well DAH but why cant they make him talk!!! as I said Beet it out of him.

This is America for fucks sake. Exactly what do you think will happen if a statement is coerced from him? Hmmm? Do you believe that would be helpful to the DA?
(12-02-2010, 01:02 PM)FF031809 Wrote: well DAH but why cant they make him talk!!! as I said Beet it out of him.

i was never allowed to beat prisoners with beets.

just teasing you FF! hah

in this country as Duchess said, we can't obtain information by force. it would be thrown right out of court. we have to read them their rights and then cannot even question them if they lawyer up and refuse to talk. we can't make people incriminate themselves.
i know you know that, but are frustrated about the children. i am too, heartsick about them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOL You are to funny Lady Cop!!!! Should have used a spell check. but beating them with beets might make me feel betterSmiley_emoticons_stumm
you're a good sport FF! Smiley_emoticons_wink

ok a presser today. Chief says no more scheduled. so if they announce another one, it will be NEWS.

dive teams out today.

family spokesperson again, thanking everyone.
sorry, but the mother needs to get her fucking face and words out there! no excuses! for her boys!

Toledo Blade, doing a good job. skelton's sister is a goddamn nutter as far as i'm concerned, shades of the anthony family idiots.

Mr. Skelton's sister Lucinda Ford said Tuesday that her brother became depressed following divorce proceedings with Ms. Skelton. She claimed Ms. Skelton threatened to not let him see the children. Neither Ms. Skelton nor other family members could be reached for comment Tuesday.

Ms. Ford said her brother's desperation peaked the day before Thanksgiving after an alleged confrontation with Ms. Skelton, in which she allegedly told him he could no longer see his children. However, the boys were with Mr. Skelton on Thanksgiving Day when they were last seen.

Despite her brother's arrest Tuesday afternoon and statements by law enforcement that the boys were likely dead, Ms. Ford said she still believed they are alive and that her brother hid them somewhere. She said she had spoken with Mr. Skelton earlier in the day and he told her the children were in a safe place but would not say where they were. 85

"He is not a monster. He is a good father," Ms. Ford said. "The children are his life; he loves those boys."

Speaking from her home in Jacksonville, Fla., Ms. Ford said the couple's relationship troubles began two years ago after Mr. Skelton lost his job as a long-haul truck driver. She said the couple had planned to move to Florida, where Mr. Skelton felt he would have more success finding work, but she said Ms. Skelton changed her mind at the last minute.

She said Ms. Skelton had difficulty finding work herself because she had been convicted of a sex offense she committed 19 years ago with a 14-year-old-boy. Ms. Ford claimed the boys had found out about their mother's record recently through their father and that had escalated tensions between the parents.

new photo of boys:

It's always so disconcerting to see fucked up people looking so "normal".
Toledo Blade:

PIONEER, Ohio — Divers were using sonar equipment Thursday afternoon at multiple bodies of water across Williams County to search for three missing brothers.

Scuba teams from Toledo, Angola, Ind., as well as from Lenawee and Williams counties, hoped to search in at least seven major bodies of water throughout the day, including possible searches at Nettle Lake and Mud Lake in the northwestern corner of the county.

Dennis Wisniewski, the head of the scuba team from Williams County, described the efforts as a "shot in the dark," saying investigators don't have direct information the Skelton brothers would be found in the area.

But he also said investigators believe their father John Skelton's cell phone was used in the area last week. In addition, several witnesses have come forward saying they saw Mr. Skelton's van exit from the nearby Ohio Turnpike.

In addition to the divers, 200 volunteers were searching on foot Thursday in the woods around Elmira, Ohio, which is just north of the turnpike in Fulton County.

Officials vowed at a morning news conference to continue the search for three young brothers who have been missing for nearly a week.

Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said the Thursday morning news conference would be the last he would conduct but that did not mean he was giving up on the thought of finding the three Skelton boys: Andrew, Alexander, and Tanner.

"We do have concerted efforts in Williams County today with a number of resources we have available," the chief said. He said Williams County has been searched throughout the week because John Skelton, the father of the three boys, had been known to frequent locations there. Mr. Skelton is in jail in Lucas County on $3 million bond, charged with three counts of felony parental kidnapping.

The chief said the small community has been overwhelmed with the outpouring of support from across the country and while the volunteer search efforts will end Friday afternoon, there are a number of "public safety assets" at his disposal that "we can implement at a moment's notice."

Chief Weeks said law enforcement officials have interviewed relatives of John Skelton both in Michigan and Florida and they have appealed to him to tell them where the boys are but he still has not given a location of where his three sons may be.

"We're confident in the direction we're going," the chief said.

The chief then told the assembled reporters that he had met each of the three boys and would not rest until he knew what had happened to them.

He said he had been at the Skelton home when Andrew saw him, told him to wait a moment, and came back out wearing a toy police vest and cap.

"He told me, ‘I'm going to be a police officer like you some day." the chief recounted.PoliceSigns_173
WHY WERE THE POLICE CALLED TO THE HOME THAT DAY?

Morenci Mayor Keith Pennington said the community's Christmas parade that was to be held Saturday has been cancelled but another holiday event scheduled for Sunday evening will go on.

The mayor said no one in the small town will "be satisfied with the outcome until the boys come home," and then sent a plea to their father.

"John, if you know where they're are, please tell us."

This whole fucking case just smells bad to me.They are hiding something I think!!!
this guy is a fucking vicious selfish lousy excuse for a human, and i don't know how his sister and mother can defend this shit----->

FoxDetroit

Sources told FOX 2's Taryn Asher when police first searched Skelton's Morenci home they found what could be small nooses and cut cargo straps. They also found the three boys' winter coats. staging?? if he used nooses to kill them, why would he remove them and leave them laying around to be discovered?

Skelton allegedly admitted to police he killed his three boys, but what he did with his kids is where the story keeps changing. At one point, he susposedly told investigators he wrapped his sons' bodies in sheets, gave them each a teddy bear and hid their bodies in an old schoolhouse in Kunkle, Ohio.

"They had a whole lot of police vehicles out here, had all the roads blocked off, and just searching all around here. A lot of helicopters," said Sam Firm.

Police searched the building, which is now being renovated for apartments, but found nothing.

Firm lives across the street. He has not seen Skelton himself, but said he remembers his blue van.

"I've seen the van in this area before," he said.

Police want to know where that van has been since Skelton keeps changing his story. He also allegedly told police he killed his sons and put them in a restaurant dumpster. Several in the area were searched, including one at the Spokes Restaurant in Pioneer, Ohio.

"They had called previously and said that they were going to check through the dumpsters, and he (came) in and he said it would only be a few minutes. So, that's the last I (saw) of him," said Stephanie Brodock.

Investigators tracked the empty dumpsters to the Williams Landfill in Bryan, Ohio, which again they searched with the help of a police canine, but no bodies.

We are told Skelton has led authorities on a wild goose chase with tips that led them to a family cabin in Cobb Lake, abandoned houses, parks, campgrounds and overpasses throughout Northwest Ohio.

according to some reading i've done, there are some who believe that the boys are alive and have been hidden. IF this is true, so many people will be thrilled! but i am going to say i am skeptical of that theory.
anyone who is hiding those kids is risking life in prison. is a fool. a vicious fool. this is extreme mental cruelty to the mother and family.
this guy told authorities he killed them. Jesus, it would be a Christmas miracle if he's lying.
he won't even tell his own sister and mother where the children are? what a dirty prick. or if they know and are protecting him, they belong in a cell too.

there is some other shit that i know (and the police know) and i can't allude to it except to say any accessory is dead meat legally. they better get their fucking affairs in order before they go to the can too.

if skelton has perpetrated a hoax, it is filthy. not something a "good father" would do. screw his sister and mother. merry fucking Christmas to them. and all the asswipes that know where Haleigh is, where Kyron is, and who defend that cunt casey anthony. they are all alike. cockroaches. dregs.

totaly agree with you
sigh..... I hope these boys are still alive...
heartbreaking.

photo courtesy Toledo Blade.

no more official/formal searches this weekend. but there will still be volunteers out looking. the town is heavily emotionally invested in the children.

Two members of the clergy and a family member of John Skelton were given special visitation this week with the father of the three missing boys from Morenci in hopes that he would reveal his sons' whereabouts, an Ohio jail administrator said. (i wonder which family member.)

The visitation at the Lucas County Corrections Center in Toledo was face-to-face -- instead of the normal half-hour, weekly video visitation -- and is used only on rare occasions, Corrections Administrator Jim O'Neal said.

The special visitors were requested by authorities in an effort to talk to Skelton about the whereabouts of his sons, Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5, who have been missing since last week.

Skelton, 39, of Morenci is jailed on parental kidnapping charges and faces a Dec. 14 hearing that seeks to extradite him to Michigan. He has declined all requests for interviews, O'Neal said.

A slimmed-down Skelton is on suicide watch in a medical floor cell. He is by himself and checked every 10 minutes, per state guidelines, O'Neal said.

Meanwhile, hundreds of volunteers working in near-freezing temperatures wrapped up searches Friday in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.

story and photos, Detroit Free Press.

This is where law enforcement fails, this guy should be hamburger by now and the location of the kids secured.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

oh dear Jesus! another one! only this never made the mainstream news. nobody ever reported them missing!

MOBILE, Ala. (AP) — A father told investigators that his two young children missing since the summer are dead and buried, prompting corpse-abuse charges for the man and a search by cadaver dogs for the youngsters' bodies, police said.

The father, John DeBlase, and the children's stepmother have also been charged with child abuse.

Mobile Police Chief Michael Williams said Deblase told authorities about an area where he remembers burying the bodies of 5-year-old Natalie DeBlase and 3-year-old Chase DeBlase, WALA-TV reported. Police wouldn't disclose the site but said it's within 100 miles of the coastal Alabama city.

A police spokesman did not immediately return a phone message from The Associated Press, and it was unclear if the two had attorneys.

DeBlase was arrested Friday in the Florida Panhandle town of Navarre and charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse and two counts of abuse of a corpse.

"We want to make sure that we find these children and that they're buried properly," Williams said.

The children were last seen in July during an outing in Mobile, but their disappearance wasn't reported until police in Kentucky received a tip recently from a relative of the stepmother's, police said. Mobile police said they began investigating about a week ago.

On Wednesday, police in Louisville, Ky., arrested the children's stepmother, Heather Leavell-Keaton, and charged her with child abuse.

"We have been able to determine that both of them are responsible for the death of these two children," said Mobile police spokesman Christopher Levy.

Police say the charges of abuse of a corpse filed against the father resulted from evidence he buried the bodies without proper respect.

"He's given us an indication of a location where they may be, where he remembers burying the children," Williams said.

.jpg   9095851-small.jpg (Size: 6.64 KB / Downloads: 104)

more on previous post:

MOBILE, Alabama - When Corrine Heathcock of Mobile talks about her children, Natalie and Chase Deblase, she lights up like any other mother.

"My daughter would talk to anybody. I mean, we would be in Wal-Mart store anywhere and she would talk to anybody. My son was a little womanizer. He loved women, any age.", says Heathcock.

Natalie turned five years old last month. Chase turns four this month. But, Heathcock hasn't seen them for more than a year.

She says when she and John Deblase divorced, he took the children. "I didn't have a steady place to live, I didn't have a job..I didn't have no way to take care of them..otherwise...I would have had them", she says.

Heathcock says when she tried to see the children, their father picked fights with her and stopped answering the phone. She didn't know he had moved to Louisville, Kentucky until police came to her home 2 weeks ago and told her they believe the kids may be dead. The children's stepmother told police she thinks John Deblase killed them. "Is he capable? Anybody's capable..but, would he do it..I don't know", says Heathcock who is preparing herself for the worst. In her heart, she says she believes her children are still alive, "that they were either given to a stranger or somebody and if you have my children or come forward..or any information...just. I want my children found".

As police desperately look for her ex-husband, she makes this plea to him, "Turn yourself in whether you did it or not..turn yourself in. Where's my children at? I want them home..if they're dead I want to bury them. They deserve that. They don't deserve to be out in the world..they need to come home".

kids
stepmom
bio-mom