Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DeBlase and Skelton children missing - murdered by their fathers?
Pioneer is only 45 minutes away from me. I pray to God he just dumped them but I would think they would go to someones house for help if that was the case. I left the house yesterday at 7 am and it was only 13 degrees outside...it's usually about 5 degrees colder in Williams County. How could they survive all night in those temps? Hearing these stories makes my heart ache, yet I read them all, always hoping for a miracle, which seldom happens but sometimes does. I'm not having a good feeling about this at all.
if you hear anything locally F2, let me know? thanks~
i'm afraid what he "dumped" was their bodies.

fucker is in the looney bin, and he's lawyered up now.
so here comes the mental defense or the lawyer will get the kids' location out of him for a deal.

it will be on my local news. If there is any new news, it will also be on the radio on my way to work. I'll let you know if I hear anything new.
poor grandmother, i am sure she wants to believe her son. i feel sorry for the lady (until she starts acting like cindy anthony or adam baker's mother.) who the hell wants to believe something this horrific? she's in big denial.
i'm guessing she probably arranged lawyer for him.
and she hasn't missed a TV appearance.
the mother of the boys has not been seen even once. she has a foolish-sounding spokeswoman out there. she can't ask for help finding her sons herself?

JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla. -- Roxann Skelton's "grandma's heart" is telling her that her three grandsons missing in Michigan are indeed still alive, scared and wondering what's happening.

Despite comments from Michigan police that Skelton's son, a Fletcher High graduate, is lying about the case, his mother said a woman very well might have the boys.

That woman, Roxann Skelton said, is an acquaintance her son met a few years back. According to police reports, John Skelton, said he wanted his boys to be with her and not at home when he attempted suicide. Police have centered their search for the boys mainly at the Ohio-Michigan border.

People are too quick to jump to conclusions, she said; her son adored his boys and would never hurt them.

Skelton said she last talked to her son on Thanksgiving. Then the next day, Friday, she received a phone call telling her to "sit down" because news was coming that her grandsons were missing.The boys, ages 9, 7, and 5, are close to their dad, she said.

Skelton and her husband will leave soon for a 20-hour trip to Morenci, Mich. They had already planned to go visit their grandsons for Christmas. In fact, Skelton said in tears, she has bought all the boys Christmas presents.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

presser just now from Chief.

based on info he has, "does not expect a positive outcome".

he did not say we are looking for bodies, but that sure as hell is implied. so the chickenshit dirtbag in the mental ward must be talking.
"He's been forthcoming with some information, the credibility of which we cannot verify at this time."

I am betting the kids our dead. just like you I tend to watch and read everything I can on kids cases. I know some of the family and pray for the best be expect the worse. I do know the mom had her bad ways but cleaned up and was a damn good mother to them boys. none of us are perfect and I think they should stop worrying about her past and worry more about the boys and the slime bucket in the crazy ward. He needs to hang . [/size]
Anyone who would harm a child should die a slow painful death.
hello FF, and welcome to Mock! i appreciate your opinion.

the mom's offense was 12 years ago, before she had these boys. she did a year in prison. it was very bad judgement then, but i don't believe it is pertinent to the present case. except skelton tried to use that to get custody.
i DO think the mother should make her own public plea. her spokesperson is lame. people want to see her, maybe then they would be sympathetic and they wouldn't judge her.

[Image: HouseSnowmanWelcome.gif]

true ... She needs to came out and say what she needs to . I think it all smells bad and the father is the one that needs to pay for this... I would like to help bring him down too but the law say no!! :(
thanks for the Welcome
pics of today's search. it's a crappy rainy day.
and i still don't see cadaver/search dogs. i have only seen one a day or so ago.

?

That is something that has bugged me WHY NO DOGS??????
live presser NOW:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/livenow?id=7123045

the father has been released from hospital, arrested, charged with kidnapping.

there are facebook rumors that bodies found, chief says not true.

a boy's jacket found in photo here:

woo hoo hang the bastard!!!
FF i'm going to make you a member just for your enthusiasm! hah

thank you lady cop... I am still learning how to use this page but when I get pissed I say it like it is.
filthy bastard's booking photo from today's arrest.

I haven't heard anything locally yet, but you'll probably hear it the same time as I would.
It was 55 and raining when I left for work, and 35 and sleeting and horrible wind when I got home. Very nasty outside and colder than shit. I don't believe they're alive so it probably doesn't matter about the weather anyway. I hate to say that and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't have any good feelings about this.
Being a G-ma myself now, my heart breaks for that poor grandmother. I would probably be delusional myself if it was my situation.
Again all I can say is HANG THE BASTARD!!!!! I get so mad at this shit!!! HANG HIM !!!!Smiley_emoticons_stumm

TOLEDO, OHIO -- The father of three missing brothers from Morenci, Michigan has been charged with parental kidnapping.

John Skelton, 39, is being held in the Lucas County Jail after being charged in the case which has gripped communities across northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.

Crews continue to search for Skelton's three young sons, 5-year-old Tanner, 7-year-old Alexander, and 9-year-old Andrew. The boys were last seen in the backyard of Skelton's Morenci home on Thanksgiving Day. They were reported missing by their mother on Friday, the same say Skelton told authorities he gave the boys to a woman who was to take them back to their mother's home. Skelton told investigators that he did not want his sons in the house when he attempted to kill himself.

Skelton survived a suicide attempt and had been at a Toledo-area hopsital until his arrest by FBI agents Tuesday afternon. Meanwhile, a search for the young Skelton brothers continues in Morenci and across the Ohio border in Williams County.

According to sources, Morenci Police say John Skelton has admitted to FBI profilers that he killed his sons; however, authorities will only confirm that statements made my Skelton lead them to believe there will not be a positive outcome to the case.