Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Self-absorbed rant
Jesus Christ..I just had a crown replaced and it feels like my gum tissue was torched in the process. My husband mades me mac and cheese because it would be easy to eat after the procedure and now I've got the fucking runs. I'm pissed, aggravated, my stomach hurts, my face hurts, it's raining and we've got a tornado warning until 10pm.
Fan-fucking-tastic. It will be my luck the storm will come through while I'm on the toilet. God just fucking kill me now.
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.

cheer up...your electricity just went out and your husband is in the mood for a romantic candlelight bath together.

We had tornado watches all day. 56 homes damaged in my area.
[Image: tornado_1201_b_767404l.jpg]

My power blinked about ten times in the last 24 hours. I got the candles ready and brought in a few logs for the fire if we need it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Holy shit Cracker! I don't feel so bad anymore. At least my house is intact.
Bampton

Yeah, somebody is always having a worse day. It's OK to complain about yours a little.

It was sweet of your husband to cook. Tell him thank you and then take an Imodium and a pain pill and call it a night.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Techwood Connector downtown ATL:

[Image: floodbigfocal_767366l.jpg]

Georgia floods like a mofo. All the damn time. Drought then floods. People don't realize they are related. (not in the Biblical, prophesy kind of way, but the absorption/perk kind of way)
Holy crap!! That's some nasty flooding!! I had no idea Georgia flooded like that. I'm in NC so we're getting your storms this evening. I don't expect anything that serious though...the warning has been cancelled. And thanks for the tip..I took some Immodium and am headed to bed to curl up with my puppy now. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow.
Bampton

Feel better, bampton.
(11-30-2010, 11:02 PM)bampton Wrote: ..I took some Immodium and am headed to bed to curl up with my puppy now. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow.

Good for you but my heart goes out to your dog.
Commando Cunt Queen

What kind of puppy do you have, bampton?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i hope you're feeling better today! 74 32

Strangle Who gave you that avitar? who who who who....
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I lol when I read this. hah

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and
helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Some bad days are worse for some then others. hah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-01-2010, 09:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: Strangle Who gave you that avitar? who who who who....

I found it on Google. I love my new avatart! It's so festive!
Bampton

(12-01-2010, 07:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What kind of puppy do you have, bampton?

She's a pit-mix. Her mom was a feral stray I cared for for almost a year. Long story short. I rescued her and her siblings at 6 weeks when I found them living in a field behind my office. Her name is Brian after Brian on Family Guy..she looks just like him!
Bampton

(12-01-2010, 07:08 PM)bampton Wrote:
(12-01-2010, 09:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: Strangle Who gave you that avitar? who who who who....

I found it on Google. I love my new avatart! It's so festive!

Only a very sick person would have a raunchy stinky avitar like that. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Exactly!
Bampton

Ohhhh...didn't know the little Yuletide turd has graced Mock before. I'm a little slow....
Bampton

(12-01-2010, 07:28 PM)bampton Wrote: Ohhhh...didn't know the little Yuletide turd has graced Mock before. I'm a little slow....

you mean that's not dairy queen ice cream?
looks the same.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked