Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*write a letter to Santa*
That was all very amusing.

Maggot, Get a friend in the military to pick you up the Wii. They have the awesome $350 one for $200 at the PX (we got black to match my the big fucking TV I got last year, yeah, don't hate). Wait on the TV. LCD's are getting cheaper by the month. By the middle of the year, they will be a steal.

Dear Santa,

Skip me this year, please. I already have too much crap I don't use. Let the people I love keep the money they have so I don't have to give them my fucking money for the next two months. I tried to be good. I forgot a few times, but I felt bad afterwards. That is the best ol' Cracker can do.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-04-2010, 08:21 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: dear santa, i have been very very good Angel and i would like these to slap on Dickie.
thankyou santa. kissy kissy 17

Is there some animal planet theory that says when there are a finite number of men around...some women sink to the lowest level? Jeebus, first middle finger and now it?
Commando Cunt Queen

I tried to tell her that sarcasm is wasted when used in the company of stupid people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-05-2010, 12:37 AM)username Wrote:
(12-04-2010, 08:21 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: dear santa, i have been very very good Angel and i would like these to slap on Dickie.
thankyou santa. kissy kissy 17

Is there some animal planet theory that says when there are a finite number of men around...some women sink to the lowest level? Jeebus, first middle finger and now it?

Don't be jealous.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Alright, Here is my I want list...maybe a winning lottery ticket.

A new house in a warmer climate

and oh yes..peace on earth.

:merryeffing:
you didn't certify whether you've been good QB. Smiley_emoticons_fies

would you really move to that hellhole florida?

I have been damn good. Not Florida...probably North Carolina...got lots of family there.
(12-04-2010, 07:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Dear Santa
This is all I want for Christmas One big assed T.V. I want the biggest baddest most technically complicated mother fuckin one your fat ass can fit in that fucking sleigh of yours. I want you to throw every fucking toy out and put that bad assed tele in your goddamn trunk homey. Thats right bitch. I've shot one of your fucking reindeer fatman, and I'm not a fuckin afraid of taking out another. Dasher is dead get over it and get your red suited hairy face and my T.V. down my carbon spitting love tunnel. Now I know you will not have all your fucking pistons firing on your lame assed shitbox but who the fuck cares you useless bastard! To fucking bad, everyone has problems. If your only gonna work one day a year my fucking heart bleeds piss for ya.

Merry Christmas
Cheers
Maggot

Did you ever get the television you were lusting for?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I want more control over what I do.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-09-2012, 05:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: Did you ever get the television you were lusting for?[/i][/size]

yes it sits in my music/bar room.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Guess I was bad last year, this is what Santa gave me last year! Bah-Hum bug! hah

[Image: BeenBadsanta_zps00c79842.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!