Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So I started using code.......
Yeah thats right, I started calling people names using screen names. The trash guy I call Trashy the lunch truck guy is now luckystiff, the guy at the gas station is now blueTiptongs. I gotta tell ya......this has given me a completly different outlook on things if not a few strange stares. But you folks know what I'm talking about right? Duchess.MF, LC, Queenbee, Crash....... and the rest. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

hah I seriously love how your mind works. The people around you better appreciate it....And by the way, I've been called Duchess my entire life, I just took it a step further & use it in cyberspace too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
let me guess....they gave you the code name "village idiot".
Fug duh kund
(12-07-2010, 02:15 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: let me guess....they gave you the code name "village idiot".

Nope..I think George W claimed that one.

(12-07-2010, 02:15 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: let me guess....they gave you the code name "village idiot".

stop making me laugh at my good friend Dr. Maggot! 28

(12-07-2010, 02:15 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: let me guess....they gave you the code name "BIGGUS DICKUS".

There......fixed it for ya George.
Paging, Luke Warmwater.......Luke Warmwater ......to the mens room for customer assistance.
(12-07-2010, 03:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: Paging, Luke Warmwater.......Luke Warmwater ......to the mens room for customer assistance.

The 'village idiot' comment was a compliment you fucking dolt...
Fug duh kund
I think Luke is the "burning man" does anyone remember this mediocre savant?

I do. Lukey Luke. Can't stand the far right, not that anyone can.
(12-07-2010, 01:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah thats right, I started calling people names using screen names. The trash guy I call Trashy the lunch truck guy is now luckystiff, the guy at the gas station is now blueTiptongs. I gotta tell ya......this has given me a completly different outlook on things if not a few strange stares. But you folks know what I'm talking about right? Duchess.MF, LC, Queenbee, Crash....... and the rest. Smiley_emoticons_smile

When I was a gamer I used to think like that. I would go to the grocery store in the middle of an all night sniper match and my mind would be on gaming so much I would ask the cashier what his gamertag is, or something wierd like that.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.