Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nulla Nulla and other No No's
Tara -

Lecture you on the Stolen Generation? It was referenced as an indicator of when I first visited Australia.
How you gleaned I somehow was lecturing you or condoned this atrocity is beyond me.

As to the use of “Abbo” I meant no disrespect. As an American, this term has neither disdain nor contempt, with me. Thanks to both you and Crash I now know that the term is offensive. I’ll use it only with my Navajo and Hopi friends.

And I stand corrected – my Surfboards Australia label is spelled “Abo Beach Spear”.

Made in Australia and purchased in Australia. Bought used in the 80’s. Probably manufactured in the late 70’s.

Go figure – Australians manufacturing a surfboard with an offensive epithet! I wonder if Mel Gibson was shaping for them, back then.

You never did expand on the Nulla Nulla offense. Is it because of the traditional wood used in its production? I’m sure the other yanks would like to know.

Thanks for your feedback.

Now I feel comfortable about Dreaming of a White Christmas.

Keep looking for an insult and you're sure to find one.
If you people would just speak English, we wouldn't have this problem. [Image: JOhm4L.gif]

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Sometimes I hear "You aint getting nulla-nulla of THAT tonight" It ruins my entire night. Signs_173

I have a bad feeling about this.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't like to see people fighting over a dead girl. Enough tragedy already. Why you want to argue with people halfway around the world? They are our allies. I love me some folks from down under. They have big balls.

That big ass rock (some of the oldest remaining rocks on Earth) they have down there is pretty damn cool, too.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Do Australians have large balls? That's all I want to know.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmZJ2RW34_Bv7fYUfSXPM...ZRhxbKQssA]
Does the Aussie summer start December 21st?
Does water flow upside down there?

(Besides being retarded, haha, is the Coriolis Effect backwards in Australia? Which way does the water swirl down the ol' crapper?)
I want to make it perfectly clear that I have nothing to do with what Cracker posts.
Does Australian rap music include frequent usage of the term Abo?
Commando Cunt Queen
Smiley_emoticons_shocked Damn.

I would like to make it perfectly clear that I have nothing to do with what username posts.
Quick.......Poke your head outside the window and see if you can hear that chainsaw running.57
Yo' yo, you go Abo...
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-08-2010, 12:22 AM)username Wrote: Yo' yo, you go Abo...

In hindsight, I think this might come across as slightly insensitive.

Until now, I've never heard of the "a word" but I am pretty sick of the "n-word" discussion. I probably have 30 songs on my iPod that make liberal use of the term...if it's so deragatory, I don't know how it's become such a common term in modern music. It's only deragatory if a non-black person uses it--unless you're Eminem. Stupid.

Commando Cunt Queen

Let it go.

I’ve been called far worse than a racist. By my own people, too.

You might even recognize some of the phrases: Apple, sellout, prairie whore, red-nigger, res bitch, Injun, (buffalo, goat, sheep)-fucker, squaw.

The smarter ones state with certainty that, “You must be from (fill in the blank of any country or continent where lily-white skin is not the norm).”

I am an American. My ancestry is no more or less important than that of any other citizen of this country.

Just as an FYI – If I fuck Brad Pitt, that doesn’t make him a spokesman for the Sioux Nation.

And yes, Custer wore Arrow shirts.

Yay, a Native! Did you know Native Americans are Asians? (I tried this on Luke but he ignored me.)
(12-08-2010, 03:27 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: You might even recognize some of the phrases: Apple, sellout, prairie whore, red-nigger, res bitch, Injun, (buffalo, goat, sheep)-fucker, squaw.

Cowboy's mom is a full blooded Cherokee, if I EVER heard anyone refer to her as any of those names you referenced I would want to knock them the fuck out. Except for squaw & Injun, I've never heard those terms in my life & they are just awful.

Having said all that, I've called someone a nigger before. I was ashamed that some who read that were people that I liked & respected.

But I'm still not sorry for having done so. Smiley_emoticons_fies

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
so Duchess, does that mean you're Mark Fuhrman??
you let something slip out, so what? you were provoked.
you think nobody else has resorted to things like that in anger or frustration?
quit beating yourself up over it. she made a big fucking endless federal case out of it. fuck her. she was the biggest racist in here, and black to boot!

julie----->

Attached Files
.gif   black-peter-icon.gif (Size: 3.16 KB / Downloads: 44)

I can't believe Duchess chased Julie off. She added just the right touch of diversity Mock needed. I liked her very much and enjoyed her wit.
right. it was like neverending obnoxious diatribes from al sharpton and jesse jackson.

Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006

(12-08-2010, 05:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: Did you know Native Americans are Asians?

Probably why I prefer Chinese over Mutton Stew.