Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Curtis got slapped by a white teacher
I can't tell if this is real or not? seems to be ??

http://www.curtisgotslappedbyawhiteteacher.com/
Punk ass kid probably deserved it. Just doing "boy stuff" in line? You're fucking goofing off, idiot. Detention would have been more appropriate though.

The mother, however, needs a good spanking. I bet Maggot would thoroughly enjoy being the spanker.
Commando Cunt Queen
i'm not reading 40 pages of deranged crap. but here is an editorial from Pitch.com:

the woman is a loon.
Curtis Got Slapped: Mother claims teacher slapped son, writes 40 crazed pages of demands
Thu., Nov. 11 2010
​When a child named Curtis Bowen was slapped by his teacher at Martin Luther King Jr., Elementary School, no one really heard about it. Except for President Obama, Vice President Biden, their wives, three senators, and more than 20 other officials.

They all were CC'ed on the whopping 40-page letter that Curtis' mother, Lisa Henry Bowen, sent to school district superintendent John Covington. In it, Bowen makes mind-boggling demands for reparations. One recipient called the letter "one of the craziest things I've ever seen" and leaked it to the Internet. And Lisa Henry Bowen even created her own web site for the occasion: www.CurtisGotSlapped.com.

Lisa Henry Bowen, who copyrights her name and her son's name throughout the letter, kicks it off by identifying herself as the "intellectual property owner" of fourth grader Curtis Bowen ©. She alleges that Curtis was caught horse playing and was slapped by a teacher named Ms. Curry. Lisa Henry tried to report the teacher to social services for child abuse, but was denied as Curtis' skin wasn't broken.

That sent Lisa Henry into a spiral of outrage. She calls Ms. Curry "one audacious white bitch with 'balls'", and then conducts some informal gonad comparisons. "I happen to have some big 'balls' too. And I ain't afraid to use them." (All emphasis hers, throughout.)

Mrs. Bowen uses her balls-to-the-wall logic to devise a way for the school district to repay her. She claims that Curry slapped 14 of Curtis' "million dollar face." Therefore, Lisa Henry encloses a homemade bill for a quarter of a million dollars. The $250K bill is issued to five educational entities, so she's really demanding more than $1 million.

And that's just page eight!

The weird part about Lisa Henry's list of reparations is that most of them have nothing to do with her child being slapped. Sure, she makes a few perfunctory demands to improve the school district, including the introduction of a "We Don't Hit Kids Here" campaign throughout Kansas City and a revocation of Ms. Curry's teaching license. But she reserves the real meat of reparations for Curtis and herself.

Curtis shall receive, among many other things: $13,500 worth of Wal-Mart gift cards, a free college education, two trips to Disney World, nine years of private tennis lessons on the Plaza, season tickets to the opera, theater, and ballet, almost a decade's worth of psychological counseling by "the best black child psychologist in the country," a whole orchestra's worth of new musical instruments, a three-week trip to Africa at a five-star hotel, and a personal audience with President Obama.

Lisa Henry's demands are just as WTF-worthy. She demands the full payment of her mortgage, a new car, home remodeling, free psychological, dental, and medical care for the next nine years, and the cherry on the sundae:

Independent consulting contract position with the Kansas City Missouri School district, for the next nine years. My consulting fee begins at $15,000 per month, minimum 6 months contract.

Because nothing screams "hire me" like a maniacal 40-page threat.

The mother ironically rants to President Obama and Dr. Covington about how the educational system doesn't "give a damn about black children." She almost loses it at the end:

There was a time, in THIS AMERICA, when a white woman could get away with slapping black children around. There was a time, in THIS AMERICA, when a black woman had no choice, but to accept her children being slapped, whipped, rapped [sic, we think], abused, molested and psychologically tortured by this white supremacist society...There WAS a time. I AIN'T THAT BLACK MOTHER, THIS AIN'T THAT TIME!!!!!! THIS AIN'T THAT AMERICA!!!!!!!!

A message to the haters: Lisa Henry Bowen © invites anyone who thinks she's gone a little overboard to "KISS MY ENTIRE BLACK ASS!!!!!! I HAVEN'T BEGUN TO GO FAR ENOUGH!!!!!!!"

Should any of the recipients of the letter wish to meet with Curtis or Lisa Henry ... well, they couldn't afford it. Lisa Henry's personal appearance fee is $3,000 for 45 minutes, and she will not appear without her husband (an additional $3,000.) Don't even think about getting an audience with Lisa Henry's property, Curtis. He costs $11,000 for 30 minutes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Fuckin' aye.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Curtis shall receive, among many other things: $13,500 worth of Wal-Mart gift cards.

Well this is enlightening. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-17-2010, 07:45 PM)username Wrote: Punk ass kid probably deserved it. Just doing "boy stuff" in line? You're fucking goofing off, idiot. Detention would have been more appropriate though.

The mother, however, needs a good spanking. I bet Maggot would thoroughly enjoy being the spanker.

I like a little jiggle on my spankings......not an 8.0 earthquake!
(12-17-2010, 08:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: Curtis shall receive, among many other things: $13,500 worth of Wal-Mart gift cards.

Well this is enlightening. hah

This should be enough to start a rash of bad behavior, and just think, that darn teacher was white!

what a crock, everyone knows that black teachers slap harder.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It would not be an issue if it was a sister.
or how about getting whacked with a deadly weapon by a nun?

Maggot stepped on my post. *whack*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey! I got whacked by a white nun once (or twice or more) My Mother slapped me again when I got home. I was robbed! They did not have Wal-Marts then!
Like black people play tennis. Really, lady, there were about 3 good black tennis players (3 men if I remember correctly: Arthur Ashe, Venus, Serena)

She asked for $1,500 per year in Wal-Mark cards. lol. Dumbass.

This pic has to be a fake. I did not see ONE black family at Disney World. Or it is Disneyland in Cali.

[Image: Curtis%2039%20001.jpg]

Does the dad look like Redd Foxx's and Mike Tyson's love child to you?

This is her with Clinton. She isn't afraid of white people:

[Image: LisaHenryBowenClinton.jpg]

Holy Shit!

[Image: LisaHenryBowenBushes.jpg]

Apparently the lady is a jazz musician.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Russian...........please shoot me...........
If the kid doesn't have discipline issues, it's a wonder- with a mom like that, he ought to be in trouble all the time. I see kids all the time who say "my mama says you can't tell me what to do" or "I can't be spanked"; those are the ones who need it the most, along with their parents.

I hiss at bratty kids in the grocery store. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
With my beard now I just lookatem and go Ho-Ho-Ho and they shut right up. hah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j-Vr_y0ono

You ever just want to bitch slap someone?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_MYLIppq...re=related

Sometimes the lil' fuckers fight back. Curtis is a pussy.
Why Asians are better at math:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVdbPrwyU54