FAIL.
The Antagonist' life story.
Necro Wrote:The Antagonist' life story.
::lmao::

FAIL.

Try 'The Antogonist's Life Story'...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:

FAIL.

Wow, that's gotta be embarrassing. ::gigg::
::laugh::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
crash Wrote:

FAIL.

Meh... for a millisecond. That's what you get for being an antsyforum punctuation bitch twice on the one day I guess... but I'm over it already
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
crash Wrote:

FAIL.

Meh... for a millisecond. That's what you get for being an antsyforum punctuation bitch twice on the one day I guess... but I'm over it already
::aww::

So how do you figure? Please do elaborate. Especially for Ramsey because she thinks this is so funny too. Never mind she's just laughing because it makes her feel good to rag on me for whatever reason no matter how lame.

Let me help you out little boy.....

My life is such a fail because:
  • Unlike YOU I don't live at home with my parents
  • Unlike YOU I own my own house
  • Unlike YOU I am self supporting
  • Unlike YOU I am not a loser dependent on someone to support me
So Ramsey, feel like chiming in on how I'm such a failure? Got yourself some special insight I don't know about myself?

Or is it just the ramblings of a demented child that turns you on?
And I would like to add that unlike you Necro, I can have sex with someone of the opposite sex anytime I want, without begging or paying for it.

Being in a committed and loving relationship has those perks too, little boy.

Ramsey, see? No back alley's and dirty motel rooms at lunchtime for me. Care to keep laughing bitch?
The Antagonist Wrote:Necro, I can have sex with someone of the opposite sex anytime I want, without begging or paying for it.
I can see that creepy little bastard begging for it & then pulling change outta his pocket to try and buy a piece of ass from a dirty girl in an alley.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Necro, I can have sex with someone of the opposite sex anytime I want, without begging or paying for it.
I can see that creepy little bastard begging for it & then pulling change outta his pocket to try and buy a piece of ass from a dirty girl in an alley.

Now that made me laugh out loud.

Don't forget that he goes back and tells his little school chums how much of a bad ass he is too for scoring a crack-whore hooker.