Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAILEY DUNN, 13, missing/killed --Texas
(01-13-2011, 04:12 PM)Cracker Wrote: I would like to hear more from Hailey's friends, teachers, and coaches. They usually know more than fucked up parents. Did Hailey have a boyfriend?

i don't think she did. but who the hell knows. the mother said she had a little 13 year old boyfriend before Christmas. but i don't believe anything out of her mouth. in general, reports from teachers etc. say she was a sweet, clean-cut nice girl. she also was unhappy living with mom and the boyfriend and had plans to move in with dad.

The Topix link is now broken, but this is interesting: "Over on Topix a girlfriend of Hailey's says she has a facebook message from her around Dec. 5th or so stating that she was afraid of the mom's boyfriend." http://http://www.topix.com/forum/ci...MHCUGFML4NE/p2

Even if the mom didn't participate, she should be charged for not keeping her daughter in a safe environment. This should be standard in any case where a step or live-in harms a child. Then maybe needy women would stop moving in every scumbag they can find that will hump them.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
you'll find a lot of comments here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Haile...0016852020

from locals and others. it moves fast. and i take them all with a shaker of salt, but i do whip through them. lots of unsubstantiated rumors.

"Hailey was one of my friends through 4H. She was an amazing girl. I miss her and we all are praying and hoping she will come home safe. I am just 16 but i know what her family is going through I miss Hailey and i cant wait for her to get home so that everyone knows she is safe. And according to message she sent me on facebook she was scared of Shawn. I love you Hailey and I cant wait to talk to you again... Stay Strong David your sister will be found I have Faith... I Love you Hailey Smiley_emoticons_smile "

and

"It was in early December i think it was about the 5th i dont remember the time but i do remember she told me that "

and

"She did not say why she was scared and the conversation started because i was telling her about what me step-dad did to me. It was about three weeks before she went missing. Yes it has been reported and they are checking the computers that Hailey uses at the library. And im not tring to part of the case im tring to get my friend home safe... "

Gossip, I'm sure. Could be a crank. Only the police know for sure.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
it's been pretty much confirmed she said she was afraid of adkins. adkins threatened to kill the mom and kids last february! but still the whore kept him there.

i hear today that locals are searching land connected to adkins and were chased off. WHERE THE FUCK IS TEXAS EQUUSEARCH?? some kid or civilian should NOT find a body and screw up any evidence.

Cracker, ABC just posted this.
the mother KNEW this shit! and still he stayed in the house.

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her.
Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

"Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

Why do people let stuff like this slide? The grandmother should have acted if the mom was/is a piece of shit. Even if the boyfriend didn't harm her (and he probably did), she shouldn't have had to live in fear.

People are fucked up. I'm the first one in my family to call someone out on dysfunction. I don't tolerate weirdness. There is no fucked-in-the-head in my presence.

Are you guilty if you don't act? I think so. Kids may only tell one person in hopes they are saved. How fucking shameful to let them down.
Hailey's dad said she was going to move in with him soon.
Hailey said, when her dad had a new baby with girlfriend, that he shouldn't have had a new baby because he couldn't take care of the kids he's got. (her and her brother).
dad is obviously a stoner. but i don't think he's evil. just dumb as a stump.
he's out searching, etc.
his mother today authorized donations to come to him. sorry, i'm not buying his dope.

dad clint:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-13-2011, 05:40 PM)Cracker Wrote: Are you guilty if you don't act?

Absolutely!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I bet the brother ends up taking matters into his own hands if the law doesn't. I hope they at least save him now.
the paternal grandma, Connie Jones, was on nancy grace tonight by phone. the mother was also on again.
oh, where to begin?
the grandma reiterated her comments about Hailey being afraid of adkins. she also said that she, grandma, tried to get custody of Hailey.

mother billie denied both. said nobody told her. bullshit.
mother was confronted about HER OWN STATEMENT to LE about buying illegal drugs, and she evaded/deflected that without answering. nancy is getting a little tougher with her. but not TOO tough, i think because it's in the interest of LE to keep this bimbo blabbing.
Mark Klaas was on and said he found the mother intelligent and sensitive and he believed her. he's either lying through his teeth or he's lost the plot. and i admire that man! again, maybe to keep her blabbing away sans lawyer. blah blah blah

by now billie should have walked out of there and straight to a lawyer. but she is a nitwit.
and in my opinion she is a LIAR.

also...a few times now billie has commented Hailey is "not in the house". not "not home", but not in the house. kind of strange. now we hear there is a boarded-up crawlspace under the house LE is going to dig up. is Hailey UNDER the house? i'm fairly sure dogs were there early on, but maybe not cadaver dogs.

note, i don't think we've ever seen or heard from maternal grandparents.

this is the immature idiot billie dunn let move into her house with her kids. says a lot about her in my opinion.
some other videos to the right.

http://www.youtube.com/findhaileydunn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_l5z0gp3gg

media not allowed into area.

ABILENE, Texas -- Search authorities are using cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice to search Abilene's landfill north of town Friday in its ongoing search for missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

A number of search personnel could be seen moving about at the landfill via the KTXS tower camera, also located on the northern edge of Abilene.

Abilene Police confirmed that members of the Criminal Investigation Division are at the landfill, assisting in the search for Hailey Dunn.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed to KTXS News that cadaver dogs for the TDCJ were being used.

He also confirmed that this was not the first search of an area landfill. Searchers have also gone through the Colorado City landfill as well as others – as part of their ongoing search for Hailey.

It was also learned by KTXS that Colorado City trash is regularly transported to the larger landfill in Abilene.

ABILENE, Texas -- Law enforcement did not confirm if they found any evidence on missing teen Hailey Dunn, after spending Friday searching through the Abilene Landfill.

pics of adkins. the city manager, not LE, has now named him a suspect.

also, video in post #72, previous page.

billie dunn's car was returned to her.
here is the executed warrant with items seized.

BigCountry.com

Shawn Adkins isn't cooperating with investigators in the case of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, according to Hailey's mom, Billie Dunn.

Billie Dunn had been dating Adkins for more than two years and had recently moved him into her home.

Adkins was named a suspect in the girl's disappearance this morning.

"It makes me really mad and it frustrates me," she said. "He needs to be talking and cooperating."

When asked to address Adkins directly, Dunn spoke with great emotion.

"Shawn, if you have nothing to hide, I really wish you would talk to he investigators and would get this cleared up," she said.

Dunn said she thinks it's a possibility that Adkins had something to do with Hailey's disappearance on Dec. 27, but her gut leans more toward abduction by a stranger.

"We live right near I-20, and that's something that has scared me," she said. "Hailey was home alone that day."

Dunn doesn't know what her future will with Adkins will be. For now, she has eliminated contact with him. FUTURE? WITH THAT MORON?? DOES YOUR DAUGHTER HAVE A FUTURE?

"I never thought he could hurt me or the kids, but now I just don't know," she said. "If he did hurt my daughter I would be disgusted by that and would never speak to him again and hope he'd get what he deserves." Big surprise OH NO!! YOU'D NEVER SPEAK TO HIM AGAIN?? THAT'S BRUTAL!!

With each passing day, Dunn loses more and more hope of finding Hailey.

"I with I could be optimistic all the time, but it's hard."

"I love him, 75 " (ALTHOUGH HE'S THE MAIN SUSPECT IN THE DISAPPEARANCE OF YOUR DAUGHTER YOU TRASH!) added Dunn, "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey. I'm the one who let him in here."

the grandmother
[Image: 11311ConnieJonespaternalGrandma.jpg]

[Image: 11311inHaileysRm.jpg]

[Image: 11411dog.jpg]

[Image: 11411haileybridge.jpg]

[Image: 168586_144026608989205_141840975874435_2...3731_n.jpg]

Clint Dunn says he's no longer in contact with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean, since they weren't seeing eye-to-eye before the documents were released. Now, even more, he said he needed to "separate himself from that situation."

[Image: 11211clint-flyers4.jpg]

Sat. KTXS:

ABILENE, Texas -- The Allied Waste landfill on the northern edge of Abilene remained closed Saturday morning with no sign of renewed activity in the search for Hailey Dunn, the Colorado City 13-year-old who has been missing since Dec. 27.

The gates at the entrance to the landfill are locked and a sign reads "Closed," one day after more than a dozen law enforcement personnel, including cadaver dogs trained to search for decomposing bodies, searched for any remains or evidence related to the case.

Sources told KTXS News that there were two "hits," or possible scent recognitions by the dogs, which were provided by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. However, it remained unconfirmed Saturday morning whether the dogs actually found evidence related to the case.

More than a dozen law enforcement personnel were involved in the search Friday, including officers with the Abilene Police Department, who were there to help in the search.

Meanwhile, the search for Hailey continued Saturday morning across vast areas in West Texas, with searches being conducted or having been conducted in at least four different counties over the past several days.

Maybe the dad has a little sense. The police must have told him something to make him keep his distance. It must be so hard not to show up with a shotgun and take care of the situation yourself.
SanAngeloStandardTimes

COLORADO CITY — Holding fast to the hope that he'll find his "beautiful girl" alive, somewhere, Clint Dunn spent the past week chasing leads from Snyder to Odessa and doing everything he can think of to find his missing daughter, Hailey Dunn.

Like the words printed on a shirt he often wears, the father of missing 13-year-old Colorado Middle School student is "on a mission."

"I'm exhausted," Dunn said late in the week, after searching for his daughter in the Midland-Odessa area for two days. "It's frustrating, staying over there for two days and you're driving home and you don't have her. I'm gonna go right back, and I'm not going to give up."

With his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, driving their deteriorating Mercury Cougar and their 3-month-old daughter Chloe in tow, Dunn is determined to continue his search for as long as it takes.

"I can never ask for enough help until my daughter is found," Dunn said. "It's changed my life, and my life will never be the same. And when this happens to anybody else, I will help them, and I will never look at another missing picture the same."

[Image: chloe2.jpg]

This stuff is so sad. I'll never know that kind of pain & I'm grateful for that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]