Vintage advertising
(04-24-2011, 12:59 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-24-2011, 12:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Women were already independent

Absolute complete and utter fucking horseshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_suffrage - Ring any bells retard?

Wiki again? you do know that wiki can be written by anyone, it is not a good place to find actual facts.

OP, do you know the difference between independent and equal?

I don't think you do.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-24-2011, 01:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Wiki again? you do know that wiki can be written by anyone, it is not a good place to find actual facts.

OP, do you know the difference between independent and equal?

I don't think you do.

Yeah wiki isn't a good place to find facts Fox news is better.

hah

The fact is women didn't even used to have equality never mind independence.

dick fears independent women, this so much is clear.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-24-2011, 01:55 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: [
Yeah wiki isn't a good place to find facts Fox news is better.

hah

The fact is women didn't even used to have equality never mind independence.

dick fears independent women, this so much is clear.

Obfuscation doesn't always cut it OP.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-24-2011, 12:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think there are probably many, MANY women out there who would prefer to stay home & raise their children rather than leaving to work every morning. The average working woman works because she has to not because she wants to.

I love being home. The little one loves being home. I have to go to the store before I arrive at the after school program so we can go straight home and stay there. We are only allowed to venture out if it isn't a school day or late at night.

Kids like to be home, too. Unless their parents suck, then not so much. I feel badly for kids who are left to languish in the after school program until 6PM. Most of them are also dropped off at before school daycare by 7AM. That's a long time to be away from your happy place.

While I do enjoy what I do (most days), I love being in the world I created more.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Hmmmmm....at least she's getting paid for doing it unlike the "good" old days.

Not so "good" for some.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
:sigh: Every color person has had their days of slavery. It just didn't enter our DNA and become the biggest part of our heritage.

You aren't old enough to remember when your people were Rome's bitch, but it happened.

There are still slaves in different places around the world, you just can't hear them moaning because black people are so loud...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Yeah the Romans having British slaves centuries ago is exactly the same as a black person not being able to use a certain bathroom in 1960's America.

You fucking idiot.
(04-24-2011, 12:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Women were already independent

Having to ask the man for money for groceries or even a bit of spending money is not independent. You can spin it however you want but any woman who has to ask for something is not independent. I really don't know how you can say women have been independent for many, many years, that's not the truth. If she's at home taking care of everything involved with the home & taking care of the children she is not independent because she is depending on the man for EVERYTHING. I do believe that a good marriage is a partnership though and she earns every dime he deems to give her, nonetheless she is depending on him for that dime.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-25-2011, 07:43 AM)Duchess Wrote: I really don't know how you can say women have been independent for many, many years, that's not the truth.

Because he is a fucking idiot who talks absolute shit that's how.
Independence is all about choice.

The ability to chose to be home or in the work place. were women kept from the work place at anytime? were women not allowed to work?

Does she still have the same ability to chose? financially in todays economy if a woman wants to have children and stay home and raise them can a single income in most cases allow that to happen?

equality is a completely different topic, and actually what OP, has been arguing is a hybrid of both topics.

John Adams

(04-25-2011, 09:42 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Independence is all about choice.

I'm not going around in circles with you over this stupid fuckin' topic. You're either independent or you're not...it's that simple.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well that's your choice, a completely independent action.

John Adams

(04-25-2011, 10:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not going around in circles with you over this stupid fuckin' topic. You're either independent or you're not...it's that simple.[/i][/size]

dick wants women to independently come to the conclusion that they belong in the kitchen.

hahTwat

(04-25-2011, 10:49 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 10:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not going around in circles with you over this stupid fuckin' topic. You're either independent or you're not...it's that simple.[/i][/size]

dick wants women to independently come to the conclusion that they belong in the kitchen.

hahTwat

You're the one with the part time job, forcing your wife to work to support you.

Tell me how your wife likes her indepenence OP.

John Adams

(04-25-2011, 10:57 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You're the one with the part time job, forcing your wife to work to support you.

Tell me how your wife likes her indepenence OP.

My wife has always worked, she has always been career minded.

And she is supportive of me pursuing a new career because she loves me, she stuck with me when I lost my job, your wife would do a midnight flit if you lost your job dick.

She loves her "INDEPENDENCE" by the way.
Ya, I'm sure she loves taking care of your lazy ass.

John Adams

(04-25-2011, 11:12 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya, I'm sure she loves taking care of your lazy ass.

Yes, the lazy ass who studies full time AND works part time AND does volunteer work AND is helping someone set up an import business.
try working full time and pursuing a degree, that is how most people do it.

You're a disgusting lazy ass, you treat your wife like a slave.
John Adams

(04-25-2011, 11:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: try working full time and pursuing a degree, that is how most people do it.

No most people go to school full time and do it properly when they are younger dick like I did first time round.

I worked part time then and I work part time now.