Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ICE ICE baby!
This where I went ice fishing before moving to a warmer climate.

http://diamondlake.net/fishingreport.html
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-23-2012, 02:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: This where I went ice fishing before moving to a warmer climate.

http://diamondlake.net/fishingreport.html

Those are some nice looking trout!! 70
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-23-2012, 02:56 PM)cannongal Wrote: Shit, maggot, it isn't even safe for a man and his dog on Canobie.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120.../120129994

Hasn't gotten fuckin cold enough to freeze the puddle my neighbor calls a pond-he was gonna let his kids on it yesterday, until I picked up a brick and put a hole through the ice.

You live near canobie?......I heard the fishing sucks there the water is not very deep. Like Northwood lake. I fish Massabesic alot. But I would rather be on Sunapee or Winnesquam. Winnipesaukee is great for the derby. I would like to go this year.
(01-23-2011, 03:39 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(01-22-2011, 10:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: That reminds me to get out and get my fishing license. I like ice fishing just not @ -30 below that just hurts thinking about it.

Maggot only goes ice fishing when it's warm. 22115

Haha!

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2012, 03:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: You live near canobie?......I heard the fishing sucks there the water is not very deep. Like Northwood lake. I fish Massabesic alot. But I would rather be on Sunapee or Winnesquam. Winnipesaukee is great for the derby. I would like to go this year.

Hell no-I wouldn't live within an hour of Mass-I'm slightly north of concord, but closer to Maine, than Vermont. It hasn't gotten cold up here, really except a day or 2-haven't gone through much wood yet.
(01-23-2012, 06:00 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 03:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: You live near canobie?......I heard the fishing sucks there the water is not very deep. Like Northwood lake. I fish Massabesic alot. But I would rather be on Sunapee or Winnesquam. Winnipesaukee is great for the derby. I would like to go this year.

Hell no-I wouldn't live within an hour of Mass-I'm slightly north of concord, but closer to Maine, than Vermont. It hasn't gotten cold up here, really except a day or 2-haven't gone through much wood yet.

If I had my way I would be in Colebrook.

I used to date a guy from Maine, his name was Scott, it was the first time I was ever an older woman.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-23-2012, 06:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: If I had my way I would be in Colebrook.

I wouldn't go that far up, they close down too many roads for the winter, and I'd end up murdering the family if we were snowed in for any length of time. I wouldn't mind moving closer to Berlin though, We have to drag the quads up 16 for about 2 hours to hit Jericho.
Berlin is stinky town ........I guess not so much anymore though.
(01-23-2012, 07:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: Berlin is stinky town ........I guess not so much anymore though.

The paper mill was the stinky culprit....it smells much better now, besides, who could not love this:

[Image: 9dafca70c934491fa2a5484c7cc2f93c.jpg]

[Image: NH-jmsp_rider3_1.sflb.ashx]

[Image: 60_NpAdvHover.jpg]

I haven't been over there in a couple of years, but I hear between the state park, and the new prison, Berlin is doing quite well.
BOLO for this ho. although she probably left the state.

seacoastonline
January 24, 2012
PORTSMOUTH — Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of a mother on charges alleging she abandoned her three children, all under the age of two.

On Tuesday, police announced the warrant was issued for the arrest of Miranda Rifenburgh, 25, on three felony counts of child endangerment. The young children include a set of twins, say police.

Lt. Michael Maloney said police were called to 3 Stonecroft Apartments #4 on Jan. 14 when the children's father said he came home from work and found the children home alone. He said Rifenburgh, his fiancee, left the children and the residence, but took all of her personal belongings.

Rifenburgh sent a text message to the children's father earlier in the day indicating she was leaving, according to police. She has no vehicle or ties to the area and there's no clue as to where she may have gone, said Maloney.

Since Rifenburgh left the residence more than a week ago, there has been no contact with her, police said.

The state Division of Children Youth and Families was notified about the situation and is investigating the welfare of the children and their father, said Maloney.

Anyone having contact with Rifenburgh, or who knows her whereabouts, is urged to call Portsmouth police at 603-436-2145, or detective Tim Cashman at 603-610-7587 or Det. Aaron Goodwin at 603-610-7627.

Anonymous tips can be made to Seacoast CrimeStoppers at 603-431-1199, by logging on to www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or by texting CRIMES (274637) and including TIPSCS in the message. Cash rewards of up to $1,000 are paid for information leading to an arrest and indictment.

[Image: 734b5e_miran.jpg]

(01-24-2012, 04:26 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: BOLO for this ho. although she probably left the state.

UL or one of the other local papers said she had no other family here, and no strong ties to the state.

I laughed at it-if someone could leave her own babies alone like that, would she care about the rest of her family?

People pick up and leave all the time. At least she told someone and did not kill them. She is still a dirtball but at least not a killer dirtball.
How the fuck did she manage 3 kids under 2, were 2 of them twins?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-24-2012, 04:26 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: The young children include a set of twins, say police.

(01-25-2012, 02:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: How the fuck did she manage 3 kids under 2, were 2 of them twins?

I will warm you up my little Maggottboo after you done ice fishing. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-25-2012, 03:19 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I will warm you up my little Maggottboo after you're done ice fishing. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Lame bitch
John Adams

Dick is the new typo police. At least he has a hobby now.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-25-2012, 04:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Dick is the new typo police. At least he has a hobby now.

...and he sets a bad, very bad, example.

off topic, of interest to NH---->

sucks!!

Direct TV is refusing to pay the outrageous rates NBC wants, it's been down for days. if there is no Super Bowl, there will be blood in the streets!!

If you are a DirecTV customer concerned about the blackout of Boston NBC affiliate WHDH, which threatens to preclude broadcast of the Super Bowl on Feb. 5, the New Hampshire Union Leader would like hear from you.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120.../120129933