Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amanda Knox
There might already be a thread on this I am not sure.

My question is guilty or not guilty?

My gut feeling says she is guilty and I think she is portraying this image of a poor girl who has been wronged but I am not buying it.

I might be wrong.
i never gave her her own thread because she bores me.
i did mention her case somewhere, when she was convicted.
i think she's a spoiled brat and guilty as hell.

Perugia, Italy (CNN) -- Amanda Knox, the American convicted in December 2009 of the sexual assault and murder of her British roommate in Italy, is "cautiously optimistic" as she begins the lengthy appellate process in Perugia, Italy, her best friend Madison Paxton said on Saturday.

Two forensic experts from Rome's La Sapienza University were sworn in Saturday by Italian judge Claudio Pratillo Hellman, taking an oath to uphold objectivity as they retest crucial forensic evidence used to convict Knox, 23, and her former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, of killing Meredith Kercher in Perugia.

The experts' work begins on February 9 and they must conclude their analysis by May 9. Results will be presented to the two-judge and six layperson jury on May 21.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's easier for me to think they are guilty when they look poor & stupid rather than all American.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Your honor the defence rests! guilty
I'm actually really interested in this case. I wish there was more on here for me to go over about the evidence and her journals. I'm not too sure if she did it or not, but i would love to have some more info to try and decide
there's a LOT of info and stories about her out there. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Attached Files
.jpg   google.jpg (Size: 2.18 KB / Downloads: 181)

I've read enough about it that I do NOT think she's guilty. I think the black immigrant/drifter (not the bar owner) did it.
methinks her mustache still smells like meridith's pussy...
Fug duh kund
(03-07-2011, 04:40 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I've read enough about it that I do NOT think she's guilty. I think the black immigrant/drifter (not the bar owner) did it.

Yeah far more likely that the black immigrant did it right? they have a proclivity for this sort of thing.

She couldn't possibly have done it, look at those dimples in her cheeks!

Awwww, bless.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-07-2011, 05:55 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 04:40 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I've read enough about it that I do NOT think she's guilty. I think the black immigrant/drifter (not the bar owner) did it.

Yeah far more likely that the black immigrant did it right? they have a proclivity for this sort of thing.

She couldn't possibly have done it, look at those dimples in her cheeks!

Awwww, bless.

I realize that she was especially demonized in the British press - tabloid style. "Foxy Knoxy" MUST be guilty, right?

I arrived at my opinion about the immigrant guy by reading several in depth articles on the case - including information on the corrupt prosecutor.

(03-07-2011, 07:56 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I realize that she was especially demonized in the British press - tabloid style. "Foxy Knoxy" MUST be guilty, right?

I wouldn't know I never read tabloid newspapers.

I decided she was guilty after studying the case.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
GUILTY!
(03-08-2011, 03:35 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 07:56 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I realize that she was especially demonized in the British press - tabloid style. "Foxy Knoxy" MUST be guilty, right?
I wouldn't know I never read tabloid newspapers.

I decided she was guilty after studying the case.

same here... I studied the case for several days. Went over the trial, & all evidence. There's no doubt in my mind she's guilty.

Guilty on some level, did she actually kill her roomie, not sure. IMO, Amanda, her boyfriend & Rudy Guede all played a role.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311256,00.html
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
[Image: nov_3_position.jpg]
The bra fastener was caught on videotape November 3, 2007.
It remained on the floor until December 18
. During that time it was kicked, swept or otherwise moved to a different location in the room.

[Image: dec_18_position.jpg]
Video shows that police made a mess of Meredith's room. More than six weeks after the murder, investigators found the fastener when they sorted through this pile of clutter. After noticing it, two investigators handled it extensively before dropping it into a plastic evidence bag.

Police videotape taken on November 3, 2007, showed a bra fastener lying on the floor of Meredith's room, next to where her body was found. It had been cut away from the bra she was wearing when she was attacked. At that time, investigators apparently did not think it was important enough to bag as evidence.

On December 18, when police returned to the crime scene, they found the bra fastener at a different location in the room and collected it as evidence. It was then subjected to DNA testing, which revealed microscopic traces of DNA belonging to Raffaele Sollecito as well as at least three other unidentified people.

Current DNA testing procedures are extremely sensitive. The smallest particle of biological material can contaminate a piece of evidence. One set of guidelines for avoiding such contamination is put out by the US Department of Justice, as follows:

Wear gloves. Change them often.
Use disposable instruments or clean them thoroughly before and after handling each sample.
Avoid touching the area where you believe DNA may exist.
Avoid talking, sneezing, and coughing over evidence.
Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth when collecting and packaging evidence.
Air-dry evidence thoroughly before packaging.
Put evidence into new paper bags or envelopes, not into plastic bags. Do not use staples.
http://www.ncjrs.gov/txtfiles1/nij/bc000614.txt

The investigators who picked up the bra fastener did not change gloves or use a clean instrument. Nor did they avoid touching any part of it.

The prosecutor claims the bra fastener is proof of Raffaele's involvement in the murder. But the defense has produced experts who have testified convincingly that this evidence proves nothing, because it has been hopelessly compromised by mishandling.

http://www.friendsofamanda.org/images/de...sition.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vEFPZgW9...r_embedded

This DNA test result is central to the prosecution's case, because no other evidence links either Raffaele or Amanda to the room where the murder took place.

But how reliable is this evidence? Raffaele had been on the premises several times and would have left his DNA on door handles and other surfaces. It could have been transferred to the fastener in any number of ways — especially as this article remained on the floor for more than six weeks while investigators went in and out of the room.
I don't believe anything Knox has to say, she changed her story so many times. She's exactly where she needs to be, IMO.
(03-08-2011, 06:21 PM)Jane Wrote: I don't believe anything Knox has to say, she changed her story so many times. She's exactly where she needs to be, IMO.

And, what about the evidence? Does that matter?

Do you know anything about false confessions?
EXACT SAME METHOD OF ENTRY.

Late on the night of October 13, 2007, a couple of blocks from the house where Kercher was murdered, Guede broke into a law office and stole a Nokia cellphone and Sony Vaio computer. He smashed a window about 10 feet above the ground with a large rock, then scaled the wall, unlatched the window and crawled in. Two weeks later, the computer was in his possession when he was found in a nursery school in Milan. There, Maria Antonietta Salvadori del Prado, the school administrator, discovered him asleep in her office. "He was very serene and explained that he had been told that for €50 he could sleep here for the night," she told the court. She also testified that along with the computer, he had a kitchen knife, a woman’s watch, and a small hammer in his backpack. "I was shocked to find him there. I was more shocked when I discovered he was wanted for Meredith Kercher's murder."

An indentical break-in, with a rock thrown through a window, occurred on the Via della Pergola in Perugia on Nov. 1, 2007, the same night Kercher was sexually assaulted and murdered in a house she shared with Knox and two young Italian women. At first, however, police arrested Congolese bar owner Patrick Lumumba, whom Knox accused during an intense interrogation by local authorities. Then, on November 9, after authorities identified DNA in Kercher’s room as Guede’s, he was arrested on suspicion of murder in Germany, traced there via a Skype call with a friend. He was eventually extradited back to Perugia, and Lumumba was released for lack of evidence.

At the time of his arrest, Guede admitted to being in Kercher’s room the night she died but insisted he did not kill her. He said she had invited him over and the two started making out but that he suffered stomach cramps from a bad kebab and ran to the toilet, where he put on his iPod. He said that when he came out of the bathroom he found an Italian man that he later identified as Sollecito. Guede’s DNA and fingerprints were found in several locations in Kercher’s room and on her body, and his feces were left in a toilet. Guede was convicted of sexually assaulting and murdering Kercher during a closed, fast-track trial in October 2008. He was acquitted of theft charges, even though €250 was missing from Kercher’s purse. Knox and Sollecito are charged with that theft. Guede is serving a 30-year sentence*, and his appeal will begin November 19.

*His sentence has now been cut to 16 years

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-s...er-speaks/

Rudy Guede was a drug dealer that was well known by the police. He had also been arrested for theft. It was reported that he had a knife in his possession at the time of his arrest. He became a suspect in the Meredith Kercher murder after his bloody fingerprint was discovered at the crime scene. Rudy's finger prints were on file from a previous arrest in Milan.

The owner of a Milan nursery school testified in court that Rudy Guede had broken into her school and stolen a big kitchen knife. Nursery school owner Maria del Prato testified that she had stopped by her school Saturday Oct. 27, when it was closed, and came upon Guede in her office.

"I asked him who he was," she told the court, "and he replied perfectly calmly, even though I had caught him red-handed." Del Prato said he told her he was "a kid from Perugia" who had arrived the night before and had nowhere to sleep.

Del Prato doubted his story, as her locker had been opened, and she said she believed Rudy was looking for something to steal. Some small change was missing, and Del Prato noticed Rudy had a laptop, but he told her it was his.

When police arrived at the school, they searched Rudy's backpack and found a large knife with a 16-inch blade that had been taken from the school kitchen.

Rudy was later booked at a Milan police station and accused of theft, receiving stolen goods, and in possession of a weapon. He was also fingerprinted and then released. It was this arrest that put his finger prints on file allowing the police to identify him.

When police tried to contact Guede they discovered he had fled to Germany after the murder. He was stopped in Germany trying to board a train without a ticket and was immediately extradited back to Italy. Guede was confronted with overwhelming DNA evidence that put him at the crime scene at the time if the murder. He admitted to being at the house. Guede claimed he met Meredith at a bar and they both went back to Meredith's residence. He said that he and Meredith were "fooling around" in Meredith's room. Guede claimed he started not feeling well and he needed to use the bathroom. He claimed he was listening to his ipod while using the bathroom. When he came out of the bathroom he found Meredith bleeding to death. He claims that he tried to stop the bleeding but he panicked and left.

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Rudy.html

From Guede:

He said that when he came out of the bathroom he found an Italian man that he later identified as Sollecito.

When he came out of the bathroom he found Meredith bleeding to death. He claims that he tried to stop the bleeding but he panicked and left.

So, if Guede was busy trying to stop the bleeding, why didn't Sollecito and Knox, who were in a murderous frenzy, just kill Guede, too? If Guede was trying to stop the bleeding that means he was bent down over the victim and vulnerable from attack by the crazed knife wielding killers.