Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Winter jokes
Ole, Lena & Sven are fishing in Northern Wisconsin one summer. Sven accidentally drops his sunglasses in the water and decides to go in after them. After awhile, he fails to come up and Ole & Lena both remember Sven can't swim.

Ole goes in after him and after a bit, gets the body up into the boat. After starting mouth-to-mouth..Ole says "I don't recall Sven having breath this bad"...To which Lena replies.."I don't think he was wearing that snowmobile suit either
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

[Image: Winterfinger.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I just got off the phone with a friend in Minnesota

She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is dropping below zero and the north wind is increasing. Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window all day. She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let him in

Hahaha! I like that one, Maggot.
A young man from up North was driving thru a rather lonely stretch of the South when he had car trouble. He flagged down a car and they called a tow truck that towed him and his car to the nearest town, which was nothing more than a bar and a guy with a shop in his garage. While he was waiting for his car to be fixed, he went into the local bar. As soon as he stepped into the bar, the whole place went quiet and every face in the place turned toward him with less than friendly expressions. The bartender spit at his feet and asked what he wanted to drink.
"I'll have a white wine spritzer" he said.
The bartender slammed down a beer in a dirty glass, and said, "Yer not from around here, are you, boy?"
"No", he said, "I'm from Milwaukee."
The bartender said, " "And what do you do in this here Milwaukee place?"
The man said, "I'm a taxidermist."
With a sneer, the bartender said, "And what does a 'tax-ee-der-meest' do in this here Milwaukee place, boy?"
He said, "Well, I mount dead animals."
With a big smile, the bartender slaps the bar and shouts, "It's OK, boys. He's one of us"

So, Sven and Ole go out ice-fishin one day and Sven is havin a pretty good day, pullin the fish out a da water, one right after another. But Ole's just sitt'n there with his line in the water. And, Sven keeps pullin 'em in and Ole keeps sittin there, fishin out of the same hole, cathin nothing. Until finally, Ole's had enough and says to Sven, "Hey der, ah, what's yer secret der, Sven?" And Sven says, "Ym gm tm fff yrm wm wm." And Ole says, "Sorry?" And, Sven says, "Ym gm tm fff yrm wm wm." And, Ole says, "What's dat der, Sven, I can't quite make out what yer sayin." And, Sven says, "Ptui!", spitting something out, "Ya got ta keep yer worms warm."

Baited breath.

Of course I know it's not spelled that way. I'm entertaining myself. Smiley_emoticons_razz
In New Hampshire, there are four seasons - Winter, trout-fishing, road construction, and deer-hunting.

Ok, Ok I will stop..........Smiley_emoticons_wink
remember this Maggot? hah i love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7nQrCgA...r_embedded#!

(01-23-2011, 04:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: In New Hampshire, there are four seasons - Winter, trout-fishing, road construction, and deer-hunting.

Ok, Ok I will stop..........Smiley_emoticons_wink

you forgot black fly and mud season. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I remember when they found that baby grand piano in the middle of the woods 10 miles from any road or trail, and it still worked. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Ok.......one more.

How can you turn your dishwasher into a snow removal device?

Hand her the shovel
How do you turn your dishwasher into a snow thrower?
Slap her and give her a shovel.
[Image: funny-pictures-snow-cat-frozen-pee.jpg]
[Image: bizar125.jpg]
Knock Knock:
Who's there?
Interupting Cow.....
Interupting c...MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Say it a few times it grows on you. hah
(01-24-2011, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: Knock Knock:
Who's there?
Interupting Cow.....

How exactly does it fit with winter jokes?

Just like maggot the fa.... to drag his own thread off topic. Idiot motherfucker hah

you could have at least made the MOOOOOOOOO ( blue) like it was cold outside.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-24-2011, 08:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-24-2011, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: Knock Knock:
Who's there?
Interupting Cow.....

How exactly does it fit with winter jokes?

Just like maggot the fa.... to drag his own thread off topic. Idiot motherfucker hah

you could have at least made the MOOOOOOOOO ( blue) like it was cold outside.

Shit........ your right, you DO suck.
(01-23-2011, 04:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I remember when they found that baby grand piano in the middle of the woods 10 miles from any road or trail, and it still worked. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

another wayward piano in Miami...on a sandbar! WTF hahaha

The Associated Press

MIAMI -- A grand piano recently showed up on a sandbar in Miami's Biscayne Bay, about 200 yards from condominiums on the shore.

The piano, which weighs at least 650 pounds, was placed at the highest spot along the sandbar so it doesn't get underwater during high tide.

While officials aren't sure how it got there, they know it won't be going anywhere unless it becomes a hazard to wildlife or boaters.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission spokesman Jorge Pino says the agency is not responsible for moving such items. And, he adds, unless it becomes a navigational hazard, the U.S. Coast Guard won't get involved.

For now, the piano has become a fancy roost for seagulls.

edit to add: a 16-year-old boy has admitted he put it out there.

"It's in his best interest to drive the same boat that he drove out there before and load that damn thing onto his boat and bring it back to his garage." hah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-23-2011, 04:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: remember this Maggot? hah i love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7nQrCgA...r_embedded#!

This was a blast from the past.  Half the places mentioned in this video don't even exist anymore.