Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Hey Guys, please check out my youtube channel! I'm trying to piggyback off of Brian Duggers coverage of the story and get people talking about this case and get some answers!!! Justice is coming!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS73ah1drxs&t=1626s
Wow, I haven’t been on here in so long!!! I was originally on here as “Pplrcrazy” but I am unable to access that username anymore.

Idk who remembers me, but I interviewed AP way back when! I followed this case so closely, it was an obsession. I have thought about it through the years. Oddly enough, it appeared on TikTok yesterday. I couldn’t believe it. It appears they’ve done documentaries on this case a few times, recently. I also caught up on the interrogation videos. It seems that they’ve been also doing some work on the case! I don’t know if anyone is aware but Sam Williams has an interview on YouTube!! I haven’t watched the entire thing yet.

There’s an interrogation on YouTube with Anthony Houston as well, I haven’t finished but apparently he names a lot of people that were allegedly involved. Some believe Sam is innocent, I don’t believe it for a second. Alex Cousino was linked to Johnny and he owed her money. Just so happens that the connection between Sam and Johnny would be Alex.. I’m going to try and catch up on the forum here because there’s always way more detail on this case then you can find on YouTube. YouTube doesn’t even touch the craziness that we learned on this forum.

I hope everyone’s doing great! Hopefully some will remember me!
Wow, I was just reading and I did not realize the wallet on Johnny and his dad stating he gave him cpr!! That blew my mind! I also forgot about the knife he had hidden. I remember way back in the beginning, think mommy dearest was involved.

I wonder if they took the parents Dna!?
Any word if Maytee is still wearing pajamas in public . . . or rebuilding the Dollar Store shrines on her cowardly son's grave?
(07-22-2023, 01:44 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Any word if Maytee is still wearing pajamas in public . . . or rebuilding the Dollar Store shrines on her cowardly son's grave?

Hahaha. I searched her fb a little, she seems a tad bit better? Maybe not though, who knows. There’s a documentary on “calls from inside. season 2 episode 8” give it a watch if you haven’t. Sam Williams also has fb inside the jail apparently. He posts a lot. He posts about Johnny and Lisa and how he wants Justice for them and himself for being wrongfully convicted. 

I can’t believe this is all still going on.
(07-21-2023, 10:36 PM)Pplrcrazy2 Wrote:  Hopefully some will remember me!

Hi there! I remember you. You're one of LC's sleuths! If you'd like to access your original account I'd be glad to arrange that for you. Let me know. It's nice to see you in Mock. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-23-2023, 06:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 10:36 PM)Pplrcrazy2 Wrote:  Hopefully some will remember me!

Hi there! I remember you. You're one of LC's sleuths! If you'd like to access your original account I'd be glad to arrange that for you. Let me know. It's nice to see you in Mock. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I’d love to! I just don’t even remember my email for that acct ?. Not even sure if I still have that email. If you’re able to help, please let me know! So glad to be back!
I sent you a message with all the details for your original account. 
(07-23-2023, 08:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: I sent you a message with all the details for your original account. 

I’m back!!! Thank you!!
You're welcome!
(07-22-2023, 08:51 AM)Pplrcrazy2 Wrote:  Sam Williams also has fb inside the jail apparently. 

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch  Wow! Access to the internet while incarcerated. Who knew!
Fucking thread has six million hits. Who knew? They’ll dig this fucker up as a cyber fossil in a thousand years
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-24-2023, 10:48 AM)crash Wrote: Fucking thread has six million hits. 

Conor once told me it was the biggest ever for this particular software. LC would be so proud.
She was a one of a kind, the old lady
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-24-2023, 10:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-24-2023, 10:48 AM)crash Wrote: Fucking thread has six million hits. 

Conor once told me it was the biggest ever for this particular software. LC would be so proud.

LC was amazing. I can’t believe how much time has passed.