Thread Rating:
  • 45 Votes - 4.44 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
larrbear Offline
Mocker

RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Your right about the who knows what kind of friends he made in prison. Personal, yes. who know that they were staying there? Could they be a msg for the home owner? I just scared myself.

02-03-2011 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

here's link to case you referenced:
http://www.toledoblade.com/article/20101...2/10280364

i don't believe this case in Ohio is random. i don't hear the police telling people they need to be on guard.
also, the case you mention involved firearms, whoever did this did not use a gun that we know of.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-03-2011 10:41 PM

pinkyfloyd Offline
Mocker

I apologize in advance if any family members end up reading this and are offended. My opinions are simply that, my opinions. I don't state them in order to troll, to insult, or to make a scene in general. I simply state them because this is a forum, and that's what a forum is for.

The FBI is involved because this was obviously a professional hit. Based on all the published details of the crime, it was not a crime of passion, nor was it a robbery. This unfortunate double-murder appears to be a signal being sent. Likely somehow related to drugs. My opinion says Johnny likely owed the wrong people a tidy sum of money. These people came to the conclusion that he had no means to pay it back, and since they were convinced the money was never going to be repaid, why not make an example in order to deter others from making the same mistake in the future.

This crime will more than likely never be solved. If anyone is ever arrested, they will likely be arrested in Detroit, Chicago, or possibly even New York.

If the police and the FBI had any indication that the general public had anything to fear (apart from those unfortunate enough to have the same questionable relationships) then there would have been at least something put out to the media to this effect.

-pink

02-03-2011 11:25 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Like Pink, I don't say this rudely but, there's been many times my Mom hasn't been able to reach me for a day or two & she doesn't call 911.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-04-2011 06:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

hello Pinky, welcome to mock!

i am not scoffing at YOU, but i have to say, i have never heard of a professional hit by plastic bags & duct tape. a pro would just give them a double tap and leave. simple, quick and to the point. they don't hang around ransacking houses to make it look like a home invasion/burglary. in and out, fast. the end. and that duct tape will yield evidence that no pro would leave behind. this was personal. it's not personal for pros, it's business.

i alluded earlier to your comment Duchess, the mother had a major over-reaction to her 21 year old son not answering the phone. she knows, or thinks she knows, much more than she is saying. mainly because i believe she knows her son may have met some not-nice people in prison.

GIVE THE PUBLIC A PRESSER AUTHORITIES, PLEASE!

welcome Pinky~~

Attached File(s)
.gif  th_welcome-9.gif (Size: 54.97 KB / Downloads: 1178)

02-04-2011 06:41 AM

Unknown Offline
Mocker

I think you should read this. http://com/forums/showthread.php?p=6094546&posted=1#post6094546

02-04-2011 09:14 AM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

Welcome to Mock Unknown.

if credible, it supports much of what i suspected.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-04-2011 09:16 AM

Unknown Offline
Mocker

I would like to talk to ladycop but cant send private messages yet.

02-04-2011 09:20 AM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

(02-04-2011 09:20 AM)Unknown Wrote:  I would like to talk to ladycop but cant send private messages yet.

when i make you a member you may PM me.
i altered your link, sorry, but i don't want to link to that site.
you may email me at lc@mockforums.net

put mock Unknown in subject line.

got your mail and replied, thankyou.

02-04-2011 09:22 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I didn't go to that nazi forum. Can you post here what you posted there? Thanks!

02-04-2011 09:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-04-2011 09:14 AM)Unknown Wrote:  I think you should read this. http://com/forums/showthread.php?p=6094546&posted=1#post6094546

I very much appreciate you taking the time to post here. Thank you for that! I'm not opposed to all links, just those that lead to questionable sites & that particular forum certainly qualifies as questionable in my opinion. I have a problem with sites that present themselves as a community forum yet censors it's members so heavily, that's not a forum, that's a dictatorship.

02-04-2011 09:31 AM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

Unknown, as much as your information is appreciated, i am going to say to you i think you need to stop posting things that will attract attention of murderers. as it is, i think you will be subpeonaed. and be sure to tell the authorities anything you know for certain. be honest with them.

02-04-2011 09:38 AM

Unknown Offline
Mocker

I am 100% completely honest with them. Most of my friends say that's my flaw. I'm just brutally honest with everyone whether the person wants to here something else or not and if my credit was to get involved I would have no problems there. I wouldn't be at all nervous to get subpoenaed if it was going to put whoever behind bars. I don't believe I'm a snitch if it was my friend. As for any murders who want to mess w/ me, I have bells on my doors and 12G 4+1 capacity action pump shotgun. I have taken precaution at my house until this is solved.

02-04-2011 09:52 AM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

i hope you remain safe! and i thank you for sharing with me. feel free here, just please don't put yourself at risk.

i have an opinion and a theory, but am going to keep it to myself for the moment.
Smiley_emoticons_stumm

02-04-2011 10:01 AM