Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-04-2011, 08:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think the Blade just had to report something, nomatter how redundant.

that's what I have been saying also...do you not find it especially odd that nothing is coming out?

i mean seriously, if some kid were in custody and lined up for a polygraph on Monday, pieces of that story would have gotten out.

-pink
i don't believe anyone is in custody. and if/when a juvenile is arrested, we may not be privy to booking.
again, it's not really odd that the police are keeping their evidence to themselves for now. they are waiting on forensics and getting ducks in a row. they are not obligated to tell us anything right now (as much as i want to hear from them).

fair enough.

my prediction is the kids will get put into the ground next week and that will about be the end of it. their families know what happened but they'll never go on record with the truth.

i guess in life, you reap what you sow.

-pink
Can anyone post this link to the new information or send me a pm with it?
toledo blade web article:

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../110209608
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?sectio...id=7940106 - news video (more info then the blade)
they said there was black elastic-gated pants around her neck.
(02-04-2011, 09:38 PM)Unknown Wrote: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?sectio...id=7940106 - news video (more info then the blade)

Thanks UK---->
this is article. so the news media must have copies of the warrants.

SPRINGFIELD TWP. (WTVG) -- A search warrant was executed today on the house on Longacre Lane where two young people were killed.

The list of items uncovered includes everything from a DVD to cardboard boxes to cell phone parts strewn about the house. And it raises as many questions as it answered.
Monday morning, inside the house on the 2100 block of Longacre Lane, investigators found the bodies of Johnny Clarke, 21, and Lisa Straub, 20. They were tied up with bags over their heads.

The gruesome discovery launched a major investigation into who killed the young couple and why. Today, investigators also discovered on the kitchen floor white baggie pieces, a light blue lighter and a Ziploc bag. On various kitchen countertops, there were a digital scale, two knives and central security documents.

The items were seized -- taken as evidence -- during a search of the home owned by Lisa Straub's parents. They were on a cruise at the time of the killings.

The list goes on, showing, in the master bedroom, investigators took dinars, currency of Iraq and other countries. Throughout the house, they gathered DNA swabs.

They also found a key with 5-4-4 stamped on it under the body of Lisa Straub. The warrant also describes black/pink interband pants under Straub's neck. Her wrists were taped together, but not her ankles. Clarke's ankles were taped up.

That's one of many details investigators are trying to sort through to help catch a killer. We also know investigators spent yesterday interviewing people, trying to get answers apart from what they found inside the home.

HLN just finished an hour of basically no new news. People call in and ask questions but again, meaningless.
(02-04-2011, 10:09 PM)larrbear Wrote: HLN just finished an hour of basically no new news. People call in and ask questions but again, meaningless.

HLN/nancy grace program, will have "bombshells" a week after we already know what happened. hah

(02-04-2011, 10:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: HLN/nancy grace program, will have "bombshells" a week after we already know what happened.

i personally would be OK with her hanging it up.

-pink
(02-04-2011, 11:04 PM)pinkyfloyd Wrote:
(02-04-2011, 10:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: HLN/nancy grace program, will have "bombshells" a week after we already know what happened.

i personally would be OK with her hanging it up.

-pink

trash nancy here:

http://mockforums.net/thread-4228.html?h...ancy+grace

Smiley_emoticons_fies

and HLN news is always way behind.

I new the forum but very interested in this case. I live not far from the area and am myself a graduate of SHS (in fact graduated with Lisa's sister). After looking at all of the posts, I found the 911 calls from John's mother on the FB page dedicated to the young couple.

911 Call #1

911 Call #2

911 Call #3

I agree that Johnny's mother knows more, something just isnt matching up. And if you listen closely in call #2 she reveals the girl was the couple was going to pick up.[/align]
Welcome LT, thankyou for joining and commenting~~

i haven't seen the facebook page, do you have a link?

Attached Files
.gif   th_Welcometotheforum-1.gif (Size: 2.13 KB / Downloads: 969)

(02-04-2011, 11:08 PM)LT_RN Wrote: I found the 911 calls from John's mother on the FB page dedicated to the young couple.

you may notice that those fuckbook links are just hyperlinks to the original calls as posted on the blade's website.

-pink
The page is Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub

http://www.facebook.com/#!/justice.for.johnny.and.lisa
thankyou LT! i will read it. appreciate that, i get a lot of information on cases/people from facebook.

a overview of area from the facebook page.

[Image: 168487_199810246699556_199624306718150_8...2171_n.jpg]

[Image: 166602_199810173366230_199624306718150_8...6393_n.jpg]

ok bowling green has the close FBI polygraphy center. that is why they would go there.
(02-05-2011, 01:09 AM)jcat Wrote: ok bowling green has the close FBI polygraphy center. that is why they would go there.

i didn't think that was a federal center, i think it's just ohio bci.

-pink