Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Report on couple's deaths disputed

Sheriff's sergeant's remarks in Springfield Twp. criticized

James Verbosky, a spokesman for the family of homicide victim Lisa Straub, 20, opposes a report to Springfield Township trustees. THE BLADE/AMY E. VOIGT
Two weeks after a Lucas County sheriff's sergeant told Springfield Township trustees the Jan. 31 slayings of a young couple were a professional hit and not a random robbery, a family member of one of the victims is presenting the family's side of the story.

James Verbosky, spokesman for the family of homicide victim Lisa Straub, said Sgt. James Schiavone made a number of comments at the trustees' Feb. 21 meeting that were speculative or inaccurate. Among them, Sergeant Schiavone said the deaths of Miss Straub, 20, and her boyfriend, Johnny S. Clarke, 21, were "professional" hits, that both victims had "serious drug problems, gang connections, and everything else," and that he would be surprised if those responsible for the slayings were ever arrested.

"It's just irresponsible," Mr. Verbosky said. "His comments were so misleading. For somebody with 30 years of service, he should know he shouldn't be up there speculating. Everybody's speculating right now."

The young couple were found in the Longacre Lane home of Miss Straub's parents with plastic bags over their heads and their hands bound with duct tape.

Parts of the house had been ransacked, causing investigators to suspect the killers were looking for something.

Monday, the Lucas County Sheriff's Office said in a news release the homicide investigation was continuing although no arrests have been made. "As of this date, the investigation leads officers to believe this was not a random act of violence," the release stated. "We believe that these individuals were targeted.

"The motive for this crime is unknown at this time. We also do not believe that this was a 'professional hit.' "

The latter statement appears to refer to the comment Sergeant Schiavone made to township trustees, although investigators with the sheriff's office did not return phone calls seeking comment Monday.

Mr. Verbosky addressed Springfield Township trustees at their regular meeting Monday night, asking them to strike from the public record the comments Sergeant Schiavone's made at their Feb. 21 meeting.

Mr. Verbosky said the trustees agreed to attach his rebuttal to the record of last month's meeting so his concerns would be part of the document should a public-records request be made.

"We felt it was necessary to correct the record," he said afterward.

Township Administrator Leslie Kohli said the township could not legally delete the comments from a recording of the meeting, although the statements made by Sergeant Schiavone that offended the Straub family would not be included in the written minutes of the meeting.

"I don't think Sergeant Schiavone meant to be derogatory toward the kids. I just think he wasn't necessarily thinking about how what he said sounded," Ms. Kohli said.

She said Sergeant Schiavone, who recently retired, was assigned to Springfield Township by the sheriff's office and typically gave the trustees monthly reports about area crime and enforcement activity.

Mr. Verbosky said Ms. Straub's parents, Jeff and MaryBeth Straub, were upset by the comments, which were reported in the Holland-Springfield Journal. The sergeant told trustees that Ms. Straub had been arrested five times, including four times for "drug-related charges" -- a statement Mr. Verbosky said isn't true. "She had a DUI when she was 18, and she had a criminal mischief when she was under 18," Mr. Verbosky, her uncle, said.

He said her family had no reason to believe Ms. Straub had "gang connections." Her parents, who were on a Caribbean cruise when their daughter was killed, would never have left if they felt her life was in danger, Mr. Verbosky said.

He said a reward fund started by the Straub family at Fifth Third Bank branches has grown to $17,000. He said they plan to "cap" it at $20,000, adding that he thinks it can help solve the case.

"It's pretty much what Crime Stoppers is all about. Money talks, and times are tough right now," he said. "If somebody knows something we certainly would like for them to speak up."

Recently, electronic billboards seeking assistance in finding the killers have been placed throughout the area by the FBI and Lamar Advertising. Anyone with information on the case is asked to call the sheriff's office at 419-213-4917 or the Crime Stopper hot line, 419-555-1212.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2...puted.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
(03-12-2011, 04:35 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Sorry so long, there is more exchange between Maytee & T but I think the important & interesting part is the exchange between Maytee & AG

Freshbait do you have an opinion on the exchange?

(03-12-2011, 04:17 PM)PURPLECATS Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 06:33 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: off-topic~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADUB AND CONCERNED~~

I also would like to wish ADUB AND CONCERNED
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO

:partee:

(03-12-2011, 05:47 AM)curious Wrote: Copycat Killers???

2 charged in slaying, robbery of Texas pastor

Cause of death: asphyxiation by platic bag

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/2...046623.php

Another tragic story Curious - a plastic bag its just awful! for what to go shopping at the Mall.
More Facebook dialog between Maytee and AG:

APD: I don't get how people can be so disrespectful, I hope that these cowards are caught soon and the families can rejoice and be at peace knowing they will soon have to face not only god but johnny and lisa too! Praying for the death penalty. ♥
Yesterday at 2:44am

Arlena Williams likes this.

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thank you and justice does prevail and death penalty will be enforced
Yesterday at 2:48am

APD: I pray for it every night mama even though I barely knew them it took a toll on me and it isn't fair. Im sorry you have to go through this, excuse my language but FUCK everyone who is coming at you crazy and I hope they burn right next to the cowards that took them.
Yesterday at 2:50am

AG: aint no1 disrespectful to that woman u have to give respect to recieve it...i absolutely feel where all of u people r coming from for feeling sorry for what she is going thru but this lady is so disrespectful and is takin advantage of all of u naive simple minded peoples sympathy for her
Yesterday at 2:58am

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Stay off this page you evil demon aaron griffin you are not welcomed here at all quit harrassing me and tormenting me i have all your inbox emails threats forwarded to law enforcement stop coming on my son n lisas page have some respect. We all know you hated them and was telling everyone you were going to rob lisas house
Yesterday at 3:02am

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thank you arianna and ignore him he will be banned n blocked tomorrow hes not welcomed here
Yesterday at 3:03am

APD:
I could NEVER be simple minded orr nieve. And yes you are EXTREMELY disrespectful. If your so innocent leave that to the law to determine. Leave her and her family alone haven't you done enough damage?! as a soon to be father take into acco...unt what it would be like to find your child dead like she did, and think about the shit your saying. Enough is enough fucking drop it and take care of your pregnant girl and let the story unfold, if your innocent then we will all see. Until then, who do you think your convincing? Not me, not her, not anybody.See More
Yesterday at 3:04am

AG: r u fuckin seruois? u stupid bitch u have me blocked i can't send u emails u fuckin retard. and i am goin to respect ur wishes and stay off this page because i have gotten everythang off my chest that has been botherin me since this all started
Yesterday at 3:04am

AG im not tryin to convince u of nothin u dumb azz bitch.. i have nothin to prove toi anyone..god is my maker u fuckin stupid bitch....and im tired of hearin this lady talk about me for something i didnt do but i am goin to stay off this page..but dont speak on shit that u know nothin about n miss me wit that father to be shit....worry about ur good ol suburb life.. u knoqw nothing about me and u have poor grammar ..u are very naive
Yesterday at 3:07am

TA: Aaron,why are you so disrespectful? If you're not guilty, I would think you would let things be....what is the purpose of coming to this page? Unless you're having some guilty feelings!! Otherwise respect Maytees wishes and leave her alone!! God help this situation!!!
Yesterday at 3:11am

APD:
I have poor grammar? Boy, did you even graduate? And hold up, let me quote you "dumb azz bitch", so you can miss me with your insults, and god will see to it that you burn in hell alongside every piece of shit that had something to do with... this. And if im correct you are a father to be? Are you ashamed, or unsure? Just curious. And suburb? Clearly you do not know me, nor do I feel it necessary to tell you about me, because you aren't worth that kind of time. Call me what you want but I've never been to jail, or killed anyone, which makes me clear in gods eyes, call me what you want but nothing you say phases me. See More
Yesterday at 3:11am

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Your disrespectfull and foul quit writing on my son n lisas memory pages aaron this isnt about you and the courts will prove whos guilty or not and stop calling descent people that truly care for our kids and family names god hates ugly remember that
Yesterday at 3:13am

APD: Amen maytee, god is on your side!
Yesterday at 3:14am

TA: God is all of our makers but with a mouth like yours Aaron you sure won't be seeing our maker!!
Yesterday at 3:14am

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thank you terry and arianna and god bless you both im sorry hes so disrespectfull and just wont leave us alone
Yesterday at 3:15am · 1 personLoading...

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Amen terry and arianna
Yesterday at 3:16am · 1 personLoading...

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Justice will prevail for my johnny and lisa
Yesterday at 3:17am

APD: Going to bed now, praying hard and long that they are haunted not only tonight but forever because of what they did, and for peace for your and lisas families. Goodnight.
Yesterday at 3:20am

AG
clear in gods eyes...and yes u do have poor grammar and u r very naive because it doesnt matter that ive been to jail in god's eyes as long as i REPENT for the things that ive dont... u do know what that means right? and no i didnt graduate... i got my ged when i was 16 and am currently in my second semester of college so chill wit that weak insults u dumb ass bitch......and i dont care where ur from....ur obviously a nobody because ive never heard of u and could care less and i am a father to be and am far from being ashamed....and u people sure do talk cash shit on the computer....See More

AG: i am not tryin to be disrespectfyul terry but i jus feel i need to defend myself and tiffany for these ridiculous allegations but i am most certainly going to stay off of this page on the strength of u terry because u were very respectful in telling me to do so... i respect that and will respect her wishes
Yesterday at 3:22am · 1 personLoading...

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Arianna he hasnt heard of you mamas because you are class and not trash like his type so yes you are way up there with us and god and he is way down below with devil and demons sewer so aaron stay of this page cus as of tomorrow you are permanetly banned
Yesterday at 3:24am

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Goodnight arianna and god bless you

APD: Cool aaron, well I have my diploma and my cosmetology lisence, my child is taken care of, I have a ring on my finger. You haven't heard about me because im not a trashy hood rat like the people you associate with. And yes I am a bitch, but im not a murderer. But im not going to argue with someone with the mentality of a 12 year old. I hope your innocent, but I know better. Goodnight aaron! (:

AG: and terry my mouth doesnt matter in god's eyes...im not goin to bite my tongue for a lady that is as disrespectful as this woman but i appreciate how respectful u jus were to me so i am goin to dislike this page and u have my word i will never come on this website and say anything again
Yesterday at 3:24am · 1 personLoading...

AG i am far from a murderer and i wanna cut into u but i jus gave terry my word and i wont blow that up for nobody especially somebody that feels they have to flaunt what they have? good for u arriana
Yesterday at 3:26am

APD: I have more than you could hope for, and I will always be a better human being than you, that's something to flaunt correct Smiley_emoticons_wink
Yesterday at 3:28am

APD: And its arianna, good job on your reading and spelling!
Yesterday at 3:29am

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Yes arianna you will always be a way better person because you dont rob people with guns to their heads you dont murder innocent people to steal from them and you love god thank you arianna for being a beautiful soul and you too terry love you both god bless
Yesterday at 3:34am · 1 personLoading...

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Dont let him know what you have mamas hes well known for home invasions and robbing people
16 hours ago

APD: Theres no way he can find out where I live. Plus he's got my parents, my dogs, my brother, and my husband who is a soldier to go through. Good fuckin luck, I say.
15 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Amen and we are like fort knox over here too
15 hours ago

APD: its sad that because of trash like them good people like you and I have to take those precautions.
15 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thats what this world has come to ;,,,((( poor johnny n lisa had to go through such pain and suffering from people they thought were their so called friends but trust me i promise noone i mean noone gets away with what they did to our precious beautiful johnny n lisa trust me they all die n rot in hell
15 hours ago

APD: Its sad, and just fucked up. I was in school with johnny for awhile, he graduated a year before me I think. And I was with him and lisa, mike, jazz, and matt 2 4th of julys ago. Definitely wont forget that night.

The rest of the dialogue between AG and Maytee:

The day you set up my son johnny n lisa to have lisas house robbed by your goons is the day you all signed your death sentence thank you god for guiding law enforcement to all the wolves dressed in sheeps clothing... Their is no perfect murder i told you all noone gets away!!! Rest in heavenly peace johnny n lisa i promise you justice does prevail and noone got away they all die my promise to you my son i love you infinity n beyond

15 hours ago via iPhone

TCH: Did they find out who did it?
15 hours ago

TS: does this mean we finally have some leads ?
15 hours ago

AG: apologies are in order
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Get lost demon you are not welcomed here have respect and stay off this page only god law abiding citizens are welcomed here
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Only when you and tiffany are proven innocent beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Aaron why must you continue to disrespect my wishes and try to torment us by posting on here??? You sure do not keep your word of unliking this page... Why must you keep snooping and slithering like a snake all the time.leave us alone will you
13 hours ago ·
AG: and that most definate;ly will never be happenin because i will never be stepping into a court of law over this.....and you are far from a god law abiding citizen....u believe in witchcraft u fuckin mute....but im done on this page...jus wanted to state the facts......u said it right cause whoever did this is probably laughin at how ridiculous u act on a daily basis and they are coward(s) cuz they r uin sheeps clothingt...everyone knows atleast they think they know how i am so yea ive never been a sheep....ur hilarious foreal
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Your a pathetic coward get lost ive already contact law enforcement and made them aware of your threats to me and my family
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Guilty minds dont rest aaron and its all catching up isnt it???
13 hours ago

AG: catching up? ur son was no threat to me at all ...and neither was lisa....i may be guiltyu of a shit load of other things but murder is not one of them....and yea i dont know if u forgot but FUCK THE POLICE....i dont barr them or anybody u talkin bout including ur infamous demons.....
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Aaron why do you feel the constant need to try and prove your innocence is your mind finally eating away at you with guilt maybe you should call a priest or detective and confess your part in what you know... Is johnny n lisas spirit haunting your evil ass for what you know
13 hours ago

AG: i gave my word to terry and i dont even know terry so why the fuck would me givin her my word matter....and tracey u little fat bitch i think ur jus mad i feel over tiffany whoopin ur azz in ur own house awhile back when u were throwin a party so jump on another bandwagon u dick ridin bitch
13 hours ago

AG: their spirits aren'ty haunting me...and i am in no way trying to prove my innocence ..i dont care what u think ...im jus talkin shit cuz ur a fuckin delusional zanax eatin bitch....who use to be an informant......b
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Wow aaron you know demon hour is 3am and thats when you always seem to pop out at that time you are evil and disrespectfull just do us all a favor call the detective cash in on reward so you dont have to rob anymore and tell them your part.
12 hours ago

AG i am done tho...im givin johhny and lisa my word i aint sayin shit to u no more c ause they weill help us all know who did this ...N THATS REAL..
12 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Really i believe they will haunt you till you cant take it no more and im sorry i dont do drugs or pills or drink im not your strung out girlfriend aaron that pops percs xanax n plays beer pong pregnant what a shame that is just goes to show society what poor excuse for human life she is harming her unborn fetus
12 hours ago

TS: ahahah you clearly dont know me. nd are u fuckin psycho ? have i fuckin said anything too you or gotten into this at all ? i think not so you can calm your ass down and get off my shit. you dont even kno who the fuck i am so why are you worried nd bringin me into this ? and pretty sure you need to get ur story straight cuz her ass has never put a hand on me. she might of came at my cousin wrong at our house but that was a grip ago and over something you have no idea about. so mind your own and live ur own life crazy ass.
12 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Tracy dont feed into the hoodrats your better then that obviously he cant sleep cus johnny n lisas spirit haunts him for what happened to them but i wouldnt be surprised if one of the guilty ones kill themselves cus their minds will eat them alive with guilt
12 hours ago · 1 personLoading...

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Since my son johnny n lisas spirits will continue to haunt them night and day they wont have a moments peace and when they go to deathrow for killing my son n lisa then they will rot in eternal hell god will make sure of that amen
12 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Lisa and johnny will continue to haunt them all even in prison waiting to die they will not have a moments peace trust me they will be tormented for tbeir actions for all eternity oh by the way you cant repent for this one
12 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Tracy he is gone totally psycho since all he will see and breath is johnny n lisa spirit haunting them for what happened to them and thats why he feels the need to torment me and my family and friends... Misery loves company and he sure is in desperate need for some since everytime he tries to sleep he is haunted by johnny n lisa spirits and god knows what else
12 hours ago

T S i kno im not sweating them. im grown and dont have time for this chilidsh bullshit. were trying to figure out who would do such a horrible thing to johnny and lisa and all he wants to do is run his mouth on here. its pathetic.
5 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Exactly and like they say guilty minds dont rest
5 hours ago ·

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO

Today is not my birthday, But thanks anyways
(03-12-2011, 06:08 PM)concerned Wrote:

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO

Today is not my birthday, But thanks anyways

:happy birthday: :partee: :happy birthday:
....................................From me too.............................

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :happy birthday:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
FLIP!
(03-12-2011, 04:35 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: [quote='Inspector Gary' pid='144706' dateline='1299916505']
[quote='Inspector Gary' pid='144705' dateline='1299916047']
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez: The day you set up my son johnny n lisa to have lisas house robbed by your goons is the day you all signed your death sentence thank you god for guiding law enforcement to all the wolves dressed in sheeps clothing... Their is no perfect murder i told you all noone gets away!!! Rest in heavenly peace johnny n lisa i promise you justice does prevail and noone got away they all die my promise to you my son i love you infinity n beyond
try and prove your innocence is your mind finally eating away at you with guilt maybe you should call a priest or detective and confess your part in what you know... Is johnny n lisas spirit haunting your evil ass for what you know
12 hours ago.
[quote='EastCoastKat' pid='144907' dateline='1299966855']
More Facebook dialog between Maytee and AG:

APD: I don't get how people can be so disrespectful, I hope that these cowards are caught soon and the families can rejoice and be at peace knowing they will soon have to face not only god but johnny and lisa too! Praying for the death penalty. ♥
Yesterday at 2:44am

AG
clear in gods eyes...and yes u do have poor grammar and u r very naive because it doesnt matter that ive been to jail in god's eyes as long as i REPENT for the things that ive dont... u do know what that means right? and no i didnt graduate... i got my ged when i was 16 and am currently in my second semester of college so chill wit that weak insults u dumb ass bitch......and i dont care where ur from....ur obviously a nobody because ive never heard of u and could care less and i am a father to be and am far from being ashamed....and u people sure do talk cash shit on the computer....See More

I didn't want to make this post 3 pages long so I trimmed it down, but all I can say is that AG has one brass set! I can't hang out much tonight (I have company coming over but if I can sneak away I"ll be back). But for right now all I can say is WOW! And yes I still think TW was involved somehow...

(03-12-2011, 06:26 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 06:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 06:20 AM)pspence Wrote: any thoughts out there?

None other than I pretty much agree with you. I don't think anyone was supposed to die that night. I think things simply got out of control, that whatever plan they had fell apart & things escalated from there. I've never thought this was a professional hit, I think J & L knew their killers.

well since i said that from day one, we could have saved 880 pages of bandwidth. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Lady Cop do you rule out a Sociopath committing this crime?
a garden-variety sociopath (w/o a conscience) goes without saying. the person who did such a cruel thing is probably a psychopath. this was not done in the blink of an eye like a gunshot. someone had to watch suffering and allow it without remorse.

(03-12-2011, 06:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: a garden-variety sociopath (w/o a conscience) goes without saying. the person who did such a cruel thing is probably a psychopath. this was not done in the blink of an eye like a gunshot. someone had to watch suffering and allow it without remorse.

Thanks very much for the answer - your right on there!
(03-11-2011, 04:19 PM)Nina Wrote: MM's FB (some content edited for space, but no words changed...lol) :

N: bitch oh yes the fucc i would that lil bitch ass nigga aint nobody out here thats for mutha fuccin sure and u not neither bitch !!!! its ones them papers come out eveybody will kno that fukin hoe ass nigga is a SNITCH AS BITCH !!!!!! AND EVEYBODY KNOS WAT HAPPENS WEN U SNITCH LMMFAO TRICK.

CM: You Need to Ease Up Bitch... Before I Have T Come Slap the Taste Out Your Little Ass..Shit Happens.. Oh Mutha Fuckin Well. He didnt do No Snitchin..He Aint gotta.. All His Shit is Bull Shit. But Think what the Fuck you wanna... Little Brains Can't Hold Much So Try Not To Hurt Yourself.

NS: make a road trip bitch ur 90 pound ass will get knocked the fucc out ... WAT YALL MAD CUZ IM SPEAKIN THE TRUTH LMAO THE DAY THAT HOE ASS BITCH GETS LOCKED UP 4 LIFE WILL BE THE BEST DAY FOR HIS KIDS .....

CM: And You catch a Hot One in the Head.
CM: I can't Wait to Get to Toledo... I got Somethin For u Bitch... You'll see. Get Your Facts Straight Before You Take that Dirty Dick Out Yo Mouth and Try to Talk Shit
N: im so scared lmao yo brother aint shit but a punk ass snitch thats all point blank.....so wen these papers come out sayin he snitched we'll see who has the last laugh at yall .. sorry ass family yall aint shit but some hoes n snitches!!!!! choke on that hoe!!!

CM; We Will see... Cause My Brother Didn't Snitch... And Who Are U to Disrespect My Family?

The gangsta girl fight continues on MM’s page, I checked out NS and saw she commented on a dude’s status with initials TM. Here’s the string, gives some more info BC/MM situation. I substituted names w/initials.

TM: look i am going to keep real cause i am tired of all the bullshit then i am done with it .i did not snitch on MM or BC and you can look that shit up its a public record lucascourtdockets.com

TM: But i will tell all of you that tomorrow i will probably be going down to press charges on MM ass for talking bout he going to kill me or use my kids to get to me so if that makes me a snitch then so be it .i am, tired of the bullshit all you have to do is file for a motion of discovery buts i guess you dont need that cause you think you know.

TM: and just so if their aint anybody that don't know exactly what happen ,here it is my baby mama /ex wife was fucking BC he got into some shit and decided he had to bounce well as we all know the us marshalls was looking for him ,so on th...at note my ex decided to tell me she was moving to florida with my kids and instead didn't tell when she was leaving and moved with my kids to be on the run with BC so i tracked my kids down (did i find them YES)did i snitch on them NO it wasn't even 24 hours after she got their with him they got caught .but because i told BC i knew where they were and if my kids didnt call me i was coming to get them. itried to press kidnapping charges on my ex but they told me their was nothing they could do cause we were still married and she was the mother.but i didn't tell her or BC that ,and for some reason they want to think that us marshalls wouldnt follow her or track his phone .so if knowing where they where they were and not saying nothing makes me a snitch then so be it .BUT NOW I DID ALSO TELL BC NOTHING WOULD STAND IN THE WAY OF MY KIDS NOT EVEN HIM

TJ: and on MM’s note telling people i snitched explain to me how a mf thats a flight risk and out on bond with multiple failure to appears (look at his record lucascountycourtdockets.com) gets out on bond

NS: MM has no room to call any one a snitch, dude could commit murder and get away with it. no matter what he does he gets an O.R bond. that nigga has been a cop caller since he was a kid. all he does is talk and if some1 puts thier hands on him hes got 911 on speed dial,so if i were u i wouldnt worry the least bit about his lame ass threats. he aint about shit. call his bluff i guarentee he does nothing,all talk. the only person he puts his hands on is a female and even then i doubt he would win

InMyHumbleOpinion ...was the red text yours? who were you addressing? it's hard for me to tell.

nevermind, i think i get it now. 22

that dark blue is very hard to read.

A couple of people from Toledo have said BC could not have been involved because he was hiding out of town from his baby mama drama. Just wanted to point out that a week before the murders, right when he started posting all the revenge on snitches posts/songs, he WAS BACK IN TOLEDO. In reponse to a girl asking if he was still out of town........ :

BC: naw im still in tha hood i had 2 cum bacc
January 22 at 2:37pm

He did not leave town again until after the murders.
(03-12-2011, 07:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: InMyHumbleOpinion ...was the red text yours? who were you addressing? it's hard for me to tell.

nevermind, i think i get it now. 22

that dark blue is very hard to read.

My first post, I'll get the hang of this Smiley_emoticons_smile I promise no more blue font, holy crap it's BAD. The red was a comment by NS, but I guess you figured that out.

Does anyone know when he left town again? For sure? Any other posts on facebook?
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]
i'm seeing names in facebook posts again today, PLEASE EDIT and preview your posts! i have other things to do than edit, edit, edit constantly. no more warnings nomatter how much i like your input. hello newbie-land!

Yes, LadyCop, that blue is hard to read, lol! I just highlight and it shows up white; a lot easier on the eyes.
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]