Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-12-2011, 07:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: that dark blue is very hard to read.

Fire her ass up with that taser.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-12-2011, 07:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 07:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: that dark blue is very hard to read.

Fire her ass up with that taser.

Duchess just loves me to tase people. hahahaha
what a meanie. hah
you know who i haven't tased in a few days? Smiley_emoticons_fies

(03-12-2011, 07:24 PM)mamabear Wrote: Does anyone know when he left town again? For sure? Any other posts on facebook?

There are actually a lot of posts on FB that could narrow down the answer to that question, I'm going to see if I can get some kind of time line together later on after I put my kids to bed.....
Thanks! That would be a great help; I am not friends with anyone mentioned here, lol, and can't read it.
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]
(03-12-2011, 07:50 PM)mamabear Wrote: Thanks! That would be a great help; I am not friends with anyone mentioned here, lol, and can't read it.

I'm not FB friends with any of them either. Not even from Ohio. Their pages are wide open. Crazy.
Oh, lol; I don't know what the names are, except for 2 people; maybe I should do some sleuthing later on then.
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]
Info I just read about BC & MM:

From BC's girlfriend: ok so now we wanna get on BC lets let the truth out n its spelled BC!! BC n MM ran yes we all know that BC was wanted for 2 burglarys MM was wanted for theft wen they got caught thats wat came up so they both went to jail n ...they both were brought back together. ive been to every court date for both of them. MMs first charge never came up so they sor'd him n wen they found the other charge thats wen they locked him back up mind u MM had a lawyer BC didnt. so BCs one charge was dismissed n the other was bonded over by the state... n now BC has a lawyer. so i would apprecate it if u would keep BCs name out ur mouth n stop hatin cuz last time i checked u had nothin to do wit this!! im just sayin
3 minutes ago ยท LikeUnlike.
(03-12-2011, 07:11 PM)Nina Wrote: A couple of people from Toledo have said BC could not have been involved because he was hiding out of town from his baby mama drama. Just wanted to point out that a week before the murders, right when he started posting all the revenge on snitches posts/songs, he WAS BACK IN TOLEDO. In reponse to a girl asking if he was still out of town........ :

BC: naw im still in tha hood i had 2 cum bacc
January 22 at 2:37pm

He did not leave town again until after the murders.

Well you say what you think and Ill know what Ill know and stick to my I will kiss the asses of anyone who said I was wrong ( please make sure they are clean). Im not sure how he got brought up in this in the first place other than fb and personally just because a person looks like a psycho dont make them a killer. But this is about opinions and I respect that I just sit back and laugh. I almost told him to get on here and check it out but didnt think anyone wanted to listen to his ghetto trash talk anymore than I do.
Smiley_emoticons_stumm just gazin...no new news huh? =(
(03-12-2011, 08:52 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 07:11 PM)Nina Wrote: A couple of people from Toledo have said BC could not have been involved because he was hiding out of town from his baby mama drama. Just wanted to point out that a week before the murders, right when he started posting all the revenge on snitches posts/songs, he WAS BACK IN TOLEDO. In reponse to a girl asking if he was still out of town........ :

Well you say what you think and Ill know what Ill know and stick to my I will kiss the asses of anyone who said I was wrong ( please make sure they are clean). Im not sure how he got brought up in this in the first place other than fb and personally just because a person looks like a psycho dont make them a killer. But this is about opinions and I respect that I just sit back and laugh. I almost told him to get on here and check it out but didnt think anyone wanted to listen to his ghetto trash talk anymore than I do.

I suppose because the situation he was caught up in was going on at the same time - I've no idea who brought him up and I don't think he's involved my pov only - I wonder do these heathen have a mother?

(03-12-2011, 09:22 PM)JsMom Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_stumm just gazin...no new news huh? =(

Offtopic

Hi - well "no news is good news" so the saying goes.
I just decided to check out if there is a demon hour at 3.a.m. and ran across this:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witching_hour

Maytee has much knowledge.

It's too quiet in here.
(03-12-2011, 09:33 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 09:22 PM)JsMom Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_stumm just gazin...no new news huh? =(

Offtopic

Hi - well "no news is good news" so the saying goes.
I just decided to check out if there is a demon hour at 3.a.m. and ran across this:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witching_hour

Maytee has much knowledge.

Im not even going to comment on that....lol....my mouth is Smiley_emoticons_stumm sealed! Alls I know is I am a christian not a witch. God guides me. I was just looking for new info.
(03-12-2011, 09:28 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 08:52 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:

I suppose because the situation he was caught up in was going on at the same time - I've no idea who brought him up and I don't think he's involved my pov only - I wonder do these heathen have a mother?

I hate to say it but I am loosing hope. I have been sitting here wrecking my brains and really only going off of what I hear and what I see on here and in the media. As I sit here and I think about it theres a list of unsolved murders that cross my mind and it drives me crazy. I can see this one going the same in the near future. I may be wrong but I am pretty sure one of the unsolved cases that I keep thinking of was a relative of Donald Corrigan and happened within the same year as his. With this crossing my mind and thinking about if they all was connected possibly somehow I am going nuts. But if anyone is interested in my madness heres the link to the unsolved when it first happened I want to say. Maybe I am way off who knows but hell at this point anything is possible.
http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/23year...ews_091309
An earlier post : "Am I the only one that remembers Tiffany saying that she never met Maytee? This makes no sense she never met her but was at her house and Maytee is making a point of that. Ideas anyone?"? [/color]

This could easily be true and neither TW or Maytee be lying...TW could have been over there visiting with Johnny a couple of times when Maytee was working or out...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Toledo has more unsolved murders in 2010 than years past

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=13758423
Such beautiful kids...such a shame...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
any local talk?
Toledo: 11 of 26 homicides go unsolved in 2010

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?sectio...id=7872739
(03-12-2011, 09:59 PM)JsMom Wrote: Toledo has more unsolved murders in 2010 than years past

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=13758423

Right I guess my thinking here was "P" and Donald are related. TW had ties to all victims in someway, not saying she did or didnt have anything to do with any of the murders, but maybe these guys where all someway involved with the same people and it came down to all loosing thier lives. I don't know but last night I was trying to sleep and couldnt and I was thinking about these murders and I was thinking about the Donald case and even though they caught his murderer then I thought about "P" and had to ask my husband if they where related and he said yea ( hes also thier family) and was thinking theres no way TW didnt know him if Donald was her baby daddy. I dont know Im running on an hours sleep in 48 hours and I for some reason am having trouble putting my thoughts into rational sentances but if you can get an idea of where I am going with this, its a long shot Im sure but something that has been crossing my mind alot. Did these three have the same connections? Any one else have any ideas on this?