Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Released from prison on the 30th and back in jail on the 1st. 28

Such a stupid woman.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think what is happening with Maytee is that shes been sent back to Toledo for an early release hearing. Her charges were retaliation and she was sentenced for that against Tiffany Williams. My mistake for thinking she was already released and arrested again. Damn it the crazy lady may be loose soon .
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2017/0...woman.html click for her picture. She looks like a fat pig with glasses Smiley_emoticons_smile

A South Toledo woman convicted of retaliation for her part in a plot to kill a woman she believed was involved in her son's murder was released early from prison today.

Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Gene Zmuda granted a motion for judicial release filed by Maytee Vazquez-Clarke, 46. She has served nine months of a two-year sentence.

Judge Zmuda said he was encouraged by the fact that she was no longer taking medication for anxiety and depression, that she has used her time in prison to help other inmates by teaching Spanish and acting as an interpreter, and that she seemed to have learned a lesson.

Her criminal conviction stemmed from what was portrayed as a misguided attempt to avenge the death of her son, Johnny Clarke, 21, who was murdered in 2011.

“It's been a long struggle for you with the death of your son,” the judge told her, adding that the “ongoing vigilantism” she practiced was not the way to move forward from the tragedy.

“[You were] hellbent on trying to vindicate your son's death as if somehow by doing that you would bring him back,” he said. “You probably didn't realize until now that vigilantism actually tarnished his life.”

“It did,” Vazquez-Clarke said.

Judge Zmuda placed her on community control for five years with the first six months on electronic monitoring, and ordered her to perform 100 hours of community service using her bilingual skills.

Vazquez-Clarke entered an Alford plea last year and was found guilty of retaliation for relaying information from then-Toledo Police Lt. Frank Ramirez about the whereabouts of Tiffany Williams to her husband, John Clarke, who then shot at Williams.

John Clarke is serving a four-year prison term for felonious assault and a firearm specification. Ramirez, who retired from TPD, was convicted at trial of obstructing justice and tampering with evidence. He also is serving four years in prison.

I laughed too soon. Bummer.
Wondered if someone posted this . I sure didn't want this to happen. Damn
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
https://www.yahoo.com/news/chilling-vide...01390.html
....i have a very hard time imagining her being a useful member of society.

She got fat. 39

Meow.
Never understood how people get fat in prison. Unless her medication (that she's no longer on) suppressed her appetite

She was chunky before she went into the slammer. I saw video of her in court. It was juvenile & twat-ish to laugh at her weight gain but I kinda don't care.

That wasn't very nice. I felt a little guilty. BUT then I recalled her laughing at LC's death and it made me want to search for the fat video so I can post it.

When I googled her name and clicked on images a bunch of pix from Mock came up. That was pretty fricken cool.

Here's her fat face -

[Image: CTY-ramirez02p-1.JPG]
(06-19-2017, 05:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That wasn't very nice. I felt a little guilty. BUT then I recalled her laughing at LC's death and it made me want to search for the fat video so I can post it.

Seriously, F her. She spewed so much vile shit towards any/everyone she could for how long?

She definitely looks different with that extra chub
(06-20-2017, 01:09 PM)koko Wrote: Seriously, F her. She spewed so much vile shit towards any/everyone she could for how long?

I know you're right and I'm as certain as I can be that LC would say the same thing.

I'm not exactly thrilled with getting a heart in my old age.
Police are now looking for Tiffany Williams for new questioning in regard to the case. The man charged is starting to talk
What a low life laughing at LCs death and also plotting revenge on others. Dumbass doesn't get it. You can't fix retarded.
(07-08-2017, 01:18 AM)Jlanello Wrote: Police are now looking for Tiffany Williams for new questioning in regard to the case. The man charged is starting to talk

Is the man you refer to Sam Williams?
Very interesting.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(07-09-2017, 01:34 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Very interesting.

Have you heard anything about that, OTD?
Am I wrong for commenting on this? I am not as informed as some of you all like LC and OTD. Whatis apparent is that instead of blaming the perpetrators she needs to take some responsibility for her lifestyle choices that contributed to this terrible tragedy.

She seems to be devoid of insight kindness and revenge. She does not have the usual compassion and sympathy from the public for a grieving mother due to her threatening aggressive activities. It's actually sad because I don't think she will ever get it and i dont think she realises how she is contributing to the destruction of her own life. Instead of turning it around letting the poor choices go and start helping others and helping herself.

She needs to maintain some dignity and class instead of behaving as an unbalanced dangerous human being. Her behaviour is outrageous and unprecedented. I think we should should pray for her that she changes the path she is on.