Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rampant Abuse and Murders of Children
Duchess, imagine you not taking care of your horses (your babies). Imagine forgetting to feed them or water them. It would never happen. Just like it should never happen to a child. Period. Yes there are different people and different circumstances. But for the life of me I cannot imagine forgetting my child was in the car. Those are the people that I think piss me off the most. There are stories every summer where this happens. You would think a responsible parent would be extra vigilant given that normal everyday people have forgotten their child. The scumags that purposly leave their child should just go straight to jail. No trial. No nothing. Jail and the daily beatings they deserve.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

You Mockers are my babies. Awink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-02-2011, 01:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You Mockers are my babies. Awink

Aww. Just don't leave us in the hot car ok? Awink

On second thought, please disregard that, I had wine with lunch.78
(06-02-2011, 01:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Aww. Just don't leave us in the hot car ok? Awink

I have Dick chained. He's grounded for giving me lip.

Oh shit. I didn't realize this was in LC's Cell Block.
same courthouse as casey trial:

(CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - The estranged daughter of actor Billy Bob Thornton has been found guilty of aggravated manslaughter for the October 2008 death of a friend's 1-year-old child.

Amanda Brumfield, 32, was acquitted Friday of the first-degree murder and aggravated child-abuse charges she originally faced in the death of her best friend's daughter, whom she was babysitting at the time in Orlando.

Brumfield claimed the child, Olivia Madison Garcia, was trying to climb out of a playpen when the tot fell and hit her head. According to police, Brumfield waited more than two hours to call for help, reports CBS affiliate WKMG.

Brumfield told investigators that the child initially appeared fine after her injury and that's why she waited to get help, says WKMG.

While prosecutors say it's impossible for a fall from that height to cause the three-and-a-half inch fracture and bleeding and swelling found in the girl's brain, the defense suggested the fall may have aggravated a previous injury, causing the 1-year-old's death.

The trial was held in the same courthouse where Casey Anthony is on trial for the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

[Image: 48037010.jpg]

Attached Files
.gif   amanda_244x183.gif (Size: 33.05 KB / Downloads: 157)

(06-02-2011, 01:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh shit. I didn't realize this was in LC's Cell Block.

We will be good from now on. I promise. I don't want to get this Bottom1
(06-02-2011, 01:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: (CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - The estranged daughter of actor Billy Bob Thornton has been found guilty of aggravated manslaughter for the October 2008 death of a friend's 1-year-old child.

Wonder what the sentencing guidelines are for this? Maybe 10 - 15? If the State can't prove 1st degree murder in the Anthony trial this may very well be what Casey is convicted of. That and the lying to LE.
just as awful as leaving children in hot cars intentionally:
the abuse of the elderly who also can become dehydrated quite rapidly. a car sitting in the sun in florida becomes a fucking oven very fast. these are some mean selfish bitches, her own mother while she feeds her face in a nice A/C restaurant!!! bitch! --->

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A woman is accused of leaving her 76-year-old mother in a car for two hours Friday as she and her daughter spent two hours inside a restaurant.

Alicia Gray Scott, 48, was arrested Friday night and charged with culpable negligence of an elderly person without causing great bodily harm.

Deputies from the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office were dispatched to the China Buffet restaurant on Atlantic Boulevard Friday after calls about a woman slumped over in the front passenger seat of a car.

One witness told police she went inside to eat and when she left two hours later, the woman was still inside the car.

The windows of the vehicle were halfway up but the vehicle was not running, according to police reports.

A witness told officers that the 76-year-old woman in the car asked her for water and said she wanted to leave.

Emergency crews responded, did a welfare check on the woman and determined she was in good condition. She was taken to Memorial Hospital as a precaution.

Scott is also charged with aggravated assault for allegedly pushing two police officers. She was tased and taken to Shands after one of the taser probes hit her hand.

At the hospital, she told officers that the victim was not in the car for two hours and that she sent her daughter to check on her.

The daughter told deputies, according to a JSO report, "This is what we normally do with Nana because she gets tired."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

poor little sweet-looking guy. :(
he was probably trying to prevent his druggie mom from taking pills.
i hope she rots in a cell forever.

GREENSBURG, Ind. -- A Greensburg woman was charged Monday with murder in the death of her 12-year-old son late last week.

The Decatur County Prosecutor's Office said Tasha Parsons, 29, admitted that she had beaten Devin Parsons, 12, to death after an argument over pain pills, 6News' Julie Pursley reported.

Tasha Parsons' boyfriend, Waldo Jones Jr., 30, was charged with neglect of a dependent, causing death.

In an initial court appearance Monday, a not-guilty plea was entered on behalf of Parsons. She said nothing to the media as she went into court.

According to a probable cause affidavit, Parsons used her hands, feet, a belt, a metal tray and other objects to beat the boy over a period of several hours.

Parsons told investigators that the boy had taken some Percocet pills and would not tell her where to find them, officials said. She also claimed that Jones participated in the beating.

Police were called to the home at about 3:25 p.m. on June 3. Emergency personnel found the boy lying in a bedroom of the house. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Investigators said they aren't sure when the boy died. Jones left the home at some point during the beating, police said, but he helped clean the child's wounds before leaving.

Police said blood was found on the clothing of Parsons and Jones. An autopsy is set to be performed on Tuesday.

"I can't comment or speculate on what any further evidence will be," said Decatur County Prosecutor James Rosenberry. "The evidence as it comes out will be presented in court."

Police are guarding the crime scene until the autopsy is completed.

According to court records, the Department of Child Services had previously investigated the home in 2009.

Parsons was being held Monday without in the Decatur County Jail. Jones' bond was set at $500,000.

Pretrial hearings were set for both Parsons and Jones for Aug. 3. Their trial date was set for Oct. 17.

Ugh.. This makes me so mad. Why do people think it's ok to leave babies alone? They're helpless, especially when they're strapped in a car seat.

An infant, left in a car seat on a hot beach at Millennium Park, was sunburned and dehydrated but will be alright after being found Tuesday afternoon by Kent County Sheriff deputies assigned to the park.

Undersheriff Jon Hess told 24 Hour News 8 the baby was treated and is fine, but the woman who was caring for the baby left before she could be questioned. Authorities believe she left the baby on the beach while she went swimming.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/ken...y-on-beach
OH. MY. GOD.
this bitch has 5 children!
he smashed his newborn's head with a cinder block! she allowed it! how do you do that?? 21

Scranton Times-Tribune

Christopher T. Fitzpatrick made his plans clear to his pregnant girlfriend as her contractions began during a trip to the supermarket, state police say.

"Have this (expletive) baby," Mr. Fitzpatrick allegedly told Jennifer A. Barrise on May 28. "I just want to get rid of it. I gotta do what I gotta do."

Troopers allege that Mr. Fitzpatrick murdered his newborn child later that day by twice dropping a cinder block on the baby, then buried her body behind a Lake Ariel lawn-care business where he worked.

Criminal complaints filed against the pair paint a detailed picture of the day the young couple's daughter entered the world and violently met her death.

State police charged Ms. Barrise, 28, and Mr. Fitzpatrick, 20, both of the Hideout, Lake Ariel, with criminal homicide and concealing the death of child on Friday, the same day authorities discovered the infant's bones buried behind M n' D Lawn Care at 1178 Hamlin Highway. Mr. Fitzpatrick also faces an abuse-of-corpse charge.

Police say Ms. Barrise told them that she, Mr. Fitzpatrick and his 11-year-old sister traveled by car together to a grocery store on May 28. While in the store, Ms. Barrise started to have contractions. It was then Mr. Fitzpatrick told her he wanted to get rid of the child.

"What do you want to do, kill it?" she asked, apparently drawing no response from Mr. Fitzpatrick, police said.

According to the complaint, the couple returned to the car, which would not start. While they were waiting for help, Mr. Fitzpatrick told his girlfriend to "hurry up and have this baby, I want to get rid of it."

She again asked if he was going to kill it, the affidavit says. He remained silent.

Ms. Barrise soon gave birth to the baby inside the vehicle, and it landed on the floor. No one touched the crying child.

Police say Mr. Fitzpatrick eventually headed back to their home in The Hideout community, dropping off his sister and girlfriend. Later that day he took the newborn to the lawn care business and smashed it to death.

Wayne County Coroner Carol Lienert has ruled the death as homicide, caused by massive head trauma, based on a recent forensic examination by her office in conjunction with state police.

Mr. Fitzpatrick allegedly showed state police where the baby was buried underneath the cinder block in a wooded area behind the business. State police Trooper Patrick Zirpoli found the infant's bones under the block.

Ruth DiPalma, the owner of M n' D Lawn Care, said Mr. Fitzpatrick starting working there in April.

"This was not the person we hired," she said. "It's a different person. He was completely clean. His driver's license was clean. We had no reason not to hire a man with no previous problems.

"I can't tell you how horrified and completely devastated we are. We had absolutely no idea," she told The Times-Tribune.

Family confession

The next day, May 29, at a family gathering at Gold Key Estates community in Pike County Mr. Fitzpatrick's sister told their mother and father, Scott and Michelle Fitzpatrick, that "Jennifer had given birth to a baby inside the car," according to the criminal complaint.

They pressed Mr. Fitzpatrick, in which he replied he had dropped the baby off at a hospital for safe haven.

Later, he allegedly told his uncle, Justin Fitzpatrick, that he buried the baby in the woods near where he works.

State police described one possible motive in arrest papers: The couple could not keep the baby because they could not afford to take care of it.

The couple apparently had a one-year old boy together, state police said.

Efforts to reach relatives of Mr. Fitzpatrick and Ms. Barrise were unsuccessful Monday.

N.J. history emerges

Details about Ms. Barrise's life have emerged from other sources, however.

She was wanted by the Sussex County, N.J. Sheriff's Department on a domestic relations warrant, arrest papers show. While a department spokesman could not provide specific details Monday, the agency's web site shows the warrant was issued in March for a failure to obey a family court order, with the offense listed as non-support.

Lauren Kidd, a press secretary with the New Jersey Department of Children and Families, could not provide any details about Ms. Barrise.

"Confidentiality laws prohibit us from commenting on specific cases or even saying if we are involved with a family," she said.

Justine Presher, a Sussex County resident who said she was a friend of Ms. Barrise and her family, said she understood Ms. Barrise suddenly left Franklin, N.J. in May with Mr. Fitzpatrick after he got a job.

"They left everything in the apartment and just packed up and left for Pennsylvania," Ms. Presher, 27, said.

She understood Ms. Barrise had five children, and some or all of them may have been born outside of a hospital setting.

Mr. Fitzpatrick and Ms. Barrise have a 1-year-old child together, the affidavit said.

Wayne County District Attorney Michael Lehutsky confirmed Ms. Barrise had other children, but could not say how many.

"I am not sure about the other children or the precise nature of the warrant," Mr. Lehutsky said. "We are trying to assemble these details."

.jpg   3188339776.JPG (Size: 17.83 KB / Downloads: 86)

JacksonSun
Tenn.
BELLS — A Bells woman has been charged with first-degree murder and aggravated rape of a child, amid accusations that she caused injuries that led to the death of her boyfriend's 17-month-old daughter over the weekend.

The child, Maleeya Marie Murley, was flown to Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville on Tuesday and was pronounced dead Saturday night, Bells Police Chief Ilandis Smith said Monday.

Molly Jane Roe, 24, of Bells, is accused of throwing the child, causing her to hit her head on a blunt object, according to an affidavit. She suffered a severe brain injury from the impact, the affidavit says. An examination also showed severe bruising to her vaginal area, her right hip and the left side of her abdomen, and a bite mark on her back.

Roe was arrested Thursday and initially charged with aggravated child abuse. The charges were upgraded after the child died. Roe is now being held without bond and is scheduled to appear in court Thursday, Smith said.

Roe is accused of abusing the child at the home of her father, Phillip Murley Jr. Roe lived with Phillip Murley in a home at 43 Greatest Cove. The child's mother, Crystal Gilbert, had primary custody of the child. The parents were not involved in the abuse, Smith said.

The house on Greatest Cove has a blue plastic pail on the left side of the dwelling and a child's handprint on the front door. There is a pink bear by the door with a card. No one was home Monday afternoon, and the family could not be reached for comment.

The victim's distraught father made the sad announcement about his daughter's death on his Facebook page after a friend asked why he changed his relationship status from 'in a relationship' to 'single'.

'CAUSE SHE KILLED MY DAUGHTER N THE POLICE GOT HER N SHE S GOIN DOWN FOR MURDER1 WHERE AT VANDERBILT THERES NOTHIN THEY COULD DO HER DAMAGES WHERE TOO SEVERE I VE LOST MY LIL GIRL MAN IM HEARTBROKEN,' Murley posted.

the baby was home alone!! they KNEW the baby had been bitten by the ferret before! let them be chewed up by wild hogs!

MO.
A four-month-old boy has lost seven fingers after his parents' pet ferret gnawed them off while he was home alone.

Ryan R Waldo, 33, and Carrie R Waldo, 25, were charged today in Jackson County, Missouri with first-degree child endangerment.

They have not yet entered a plea.

Signs_173
Authorities found the baby with only two thumbs and part of a pinky finger after the ferret gnawed on his hand

Documents filed as part of the charges state that the Waldos told police they were asleep when the ferret attack occurred on January 10 in their home in Grain Valley.

The couple said they awoke to find the boy screaming and bloody and that Ryan Waldo threw the ferret against the dishwasher, killing it.

Records show the parents called 911 from inside the home at about 2:30am. Authorities found the baby with only two thumbs and part of a pinky finger.

The infant was taken to Children’s Mercy Hospital in critical condition., where seven fingers were amputated because they had been chewed down to the knuckles, the charges state.
Ryan R Waldo (L) and his wife Carrie R Waldo ® have been charged with felony child endangerment in connection with the January ferret attack

In March, investigators obtained cells phone records and used GPS technology to determine that the Waldos were exchanging text messages from various locations at the time of the ferret attack, when they had said they were at home.

The Waldos told investigators the ferret had never bitten anyone, but a person with a ferret rescue organisation told their landlord the couple wanted to give up the animal because it had bitten the infant twice, documents allege.

Court records also indicate two detectives serving a search warrant at the residence on the day of the incident discovered that the parents apparently had moved several items around in the residence, including the swing that the child had been sleeping in when the ferret had attacked, according to KansasCity.com.

The swing had reportedly been cleaned, and the ferret’s cage had been removed.

In May, the Missouri State Highway Patrol crime laboratory reported that the ferret’s stomach contents screened positive for human blood.

Ryan and Carrie Waldo face one felony count each of endangering the welfare of a child.

Their infant son and a sibling have been removed from the parents' custody while the case proceeds, according to Van Buckley, public information officer for the county prosecutor, Jean Peters Baker.

Oh my God. I am speechless. That poor baby.

PORTLAND, Ore. - An Oregon woman who reportedly admitted strangling her 11-year-old daughter to death, saying she did it to protect the girl from pedophiles, was arrested yesterday.

Kristina Buckley, 38, was arrested Wednesday after being released from medical care and charged with murder for the June 2 death of her daughter Cecilia, at home in the Portland suburb of Sherwood.

According to court records, police responding to a report of an injured child found Kristina Buckley locked in a bathroom inside the home. She was holding a kitchen knife and had self-inflicted cuts to her wrists and neck.

Patrick Buckley, 41, Kristina's husband, had just arrived home and was trying to revive their daughter.

Cecilia was declared dead at the Meridian Park Hospital,

read more..
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-2...04083.html

unstinkingbelievable!

FOXNY - Several children were spotted running around a Jersey City street on Wednesday. They were naked and hungry and their mother was nowhere in sight. Two teenage girls came to the rescue.

"They were running up and down the road- no clothes on," said Nilaja Wyatt, 17. She decided to take control of the situation after her friend Aaliyah Glover said her mother almost ran over one of the kids.

"We saw a little boy -- he ran in front of our car so my mother had to swerve her car," Aaliyah Glover said.

The teens gathered the six children and brought them inside. That's when they found out the kids' 2-year-old brother was in the upstairs apartment all by himself. The door was locked, so they broke in.

"He was crying," Wyatt said. "He had a snotty nose, everything, crying standing by the door."

They said there was no food in the apartment.

"They were hungry," Glover said. "We asked them did they eat, he said he didn't eat in two days."

So the teens fed and bathed the children and waited for their mom, who was out with a boyfriend, to come home. She never did, so they called the cops.

Police Chief Tom Comey said Francine Davis, 40, had left the children in the care of their oldest sibling, a 14-year-old autistic child. He said Davis had nothing to say when she turned herself in.

"You left your children in the care of somebody who wasn't emotionally or mentally capable," Comey said. "What can you say? There's nothing you can say that can ease that."

Now these teens are being called heroes.

"I felt like if I was in their situation in their shoes, I would want someone to help me," Glover said.

Davis is facing six counts of endangering the welfare of a child. The children are now in foster care.

Some of these people are pretty freaky lookin'.
Judge allowed her ROR??? Smiley_emoticons_shocked
she should be charged with murder and held with no bond at thursday hearing.

A mother is suspected of burning alive her severely disabled two month old daughter.

Suceli Ardon is alleged to have put her baby in a rubbish bag and doused it with gas before setting it on fire.

The 26 year old had claimed her daughter was already dead from an accidental overdose of painkillers.

But a preliminary autopsy has revealed the baby was still alive when she was set on fire after smoke was found in her lungs.

Prosecutors in Reno, Nevada, said they expect to file murder charges once they receive the full autopsy report.

Ardon, a mother of three, was arrested after a woman walking her dog came across the charred remains of her daughter Brandy in March.

The two month old suffered from the rare Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome and was terminally ill.

The newborn had spent most of her early life in hospital and had been released from a hospice into the care of her 26 year old mother and her boyfriend Luis Martinez in March.

Ardon was supposed to administer morphine to her daughter to relieve her pain.

She claimed she gave her daughter too much and panicked after realising she was dead. Rather than tell authorities she decided to burn the body.

Police were able to identify Brandy by the surgical device placed in her abdomen that was used as a feeding tube.

When they interviewed Ardon, she confessed to setting her daughter on fire after claiming she was already dead after an overdose of morphine.

The baby had recently been released from a hospice and was terminally ill and not expected to survive for more than a few months due to her genetic disorder.

Ardon told police she panicked after the fatal overdose.

Sparks Detective Sergeant John Franz: 'She told us she basically panicked.

'She took some steps because, as she said, she thought she would be in trouble.'

Her boyfriend told police Ardon explained the child's disappearance from the family home by saying hospice workers had taken the child, then later claiming she had sent the baby to live with relatives.

One the drive to a deserted field she stopped to buy a gasoline canister and rubbish sacks.

The body of her daughter was found two weeks after she was set ablaze.

Ardon, who is from Guetemala in south America, was charged with arson while tests were carried out on her daughter's body.

Deputy District Attorney Luke Prengaman said blood tests had indicated the presence of smoke in the baby's lungs.

At a bail hearing prosecutors argued against a bail reduction, saying Ardon poses a flight risk back to her native Guatemala.

She has been in the country legally for 10 years. Ardon's boyfriend, Luis Martinez, testified that he will help support her if she is released, and Ardon's defence attorney said she does not plan to return to Guatemala.

Judge Steven Kosach ordered Ardon released on her own recognizance, but said she must surrender her passport and driver's license, must check in with her pastor every day and must wear an ankle bracelet to track her movements.