HaHaHaHa...so I gotta ask....

At the risk of using a "stupid internet abbreviation", what the hell is this POTD thing?

Post of the day?

how does it work?

I've never seen this shit before and apparently someone voted for me and it's cause a need for a flash flood o' tears warning... HaHaHaHa...crybaby hard asses...the funniest kind...
I hope no one bothers to explain this to you so you wonder forever.

Enjoy your little votes, apparently they make you proud!
I think he should be proud. It's not every day you see quality like this:

HaHaHaHa....Phail....
The Antagonist Wrote:I hope no one bothers to explain this to you so you wonder forever.

Apparently you're dumber than you appear...

I could give a shit about your silly little votes. I just wonder what all the crying is about...
Heres another masterpiece...

Fuck, now I'm super hungry...I gotta go mow the yard then I'll thow the NY strips and COTC I have in the fidge on the grill...

sally Wrote:Heres another masterpiece...

Fuck, now I'm super hungry...I gotta go mow the yard then I'll thow the NY strips and COTC I have in the fidge on the grill...

At least he didn't mention having to drop the kids off at the pool afterwards.
post it note Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:I hope no one bothers to explain this to you so you wonder forever.

I could give a shit about your silly little votes. I just wonder what all the crying is about...
If you post something that a person agrees with or thinks is good, they vote for it. The post with the most votes at the end of the day wins POTD.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Yeah, that fidge must be something special.
ramseycat Wrote:
post it note Wrote:

If you post something that a person agrees with or thinks is good, they vote for it. The post with the most votes at the end of the day wins POTD.
Ramsey - guaranteed to ruin the party time after time. PSST ramsey - you only got it half right.
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:I think he should be proud. It's not every day you see quality like this:

HaHaHaHa....Phail....

What's sad is Link stole that line from Post It the next day and used it.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:

HaHaHaHa....Phail....

Imagine saying that sentence in a normal conversation.
Speaking of Link, where is that chubby chested, mongoloid droopy headed, squatty fart stool of a boy?

I hope he doesn't drop off a photo of his six pack abs and then abandon these forums?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

HaHaHaHa....Phail....

Imagine saying that sentence in a normal conversation.

::laugh:: Sometimes you really get me ... it helps make up for the times you are a naggy-ass victim-bitch.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I think he should be proud. It's not every day you see quality like this:

HaHaHaHa....Phail....

Uh yeah...that's pretty common....that is it common of folks who mock others...even in real life...HaHaHaHa
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Speaking of Link, where is that chubby chested, mongoloid droopy headed, squatty fart stool of a boy?

I hope he doesn't drop off a photo of his six pack abs and then abandon these forums?
He's probally spraying hisJheri curl with Afro sheenand watching I love the 70's on VH1.

I guess the whole state abbreviation totally escapes you...I learned it in elementary school...
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

At least he didn't mention having to drop the kids off at the pool afterwards.

Your depends must be full, cuz you sound jealous...

Invented just for the net.....because...
The Antagonist Wrote:

Fuck, now I'm super hungry...I gotta go mow the yard then I'll thow the NY strips and COTC I have in the [color="orange"]fidge[/color] on the grill...
Yeah, that fidge must be something special.

It is bitch! it's a 70's vintage Philco Harvest Gold yeaya!!

Damn I did it again...
The Antagonist Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
post it note Wrote:

Ramsey - guaranteed to ruin the party time after time. PSST ramsey - you only got it half right.

Thanks Rams...

Yeah Ant, she left out the jealousy and whining, but obviously I already knew about that, so the joke's on you suka!!!

That's right...

HaHaHaHa....Phail....

That's right, I'm the only one that says it, he copied me....this is not the only forum on the internet....if it's not said here, it comes from some anti mock universe and materializes as a newbs' post...