Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
ABORTION

House Republicans are again trying to cut funding for abortions. Not only are personal feelings regarding abortion driving this but there are financial reasons as well. I feel safe in saying that the women who want the government to pay for this procedure mostly come from a certain "class". These are the very same bitches that if forced to have these children will depend on our tax dollars to raise their little bastards. What the hell is cost effective about that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They're pandering to the religious right/conservatives or maybe they are opposed to abortion themselves. Either way, I don't think that there's anything cost effective about it.
Commando Cunt Queen
I view abortion as an elective surgical procedure.

Yes . . . I am aware that it is also a necessary procedure, in certain instances, to save the mother's life.

If the government is going to pay for abortions, I believe all the seniors on Medicare should be entitled to face lifts.

I don't want the little bastards, that the taxpayers are already supporting, to be frightened by spooky, old, terrifying faces.

Think of the therapy costs associated with Geriatric Ghastliness!

I'd rather help pay for the procedure & have it taken care of than to support that kid to adulthood & even then there is a chance it could continue to suck off the welfare boob for years to come.
I'm torn. Do we pay for certain folks to be killed in the womb or wait for them to kill each other when they get out?

You should get a free sterilization with your second abortion. Everybody can have one free pass, but that's all.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I've always thought that spaying/neutering them was a viable option.
I'm sick of people on welfare. To me, abortion is mostly a welfare issue. If it were a middle class issue, people wouldn't be bitching about it being funded by taxpayers.

Honestly, you should have to pay to kill your own baby. I love babies. I don't want to pay for that. That is why I no longer give to the United Way.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Implant one of those b/c things in women before giving them their first welfare check.
Commando Cunt Queen
I do not believe in abortion, I feel it is the most horrific thing our society has come to. If the government starts to fund it , it will become nothing but "another" surgical procedure when in all reality it is tantamount to murder. You will never see a polititian admit to it though. They should instead fund a sterilization regiment. Give people 1000.00 if they want to get sterilized and be done with it. The decision will not be as hard that way, and would be cheaper.
Thats it, if the government is willing to fund abortions they should be more than willing to "pay off" the assholes that will take money for sterilization. I am sure the dumb sluts and asshole fathers would be glad to get 1000.00. Problem solved.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
As a matter of fact just set up clinics that work in the inner cities much like the blood people that pay for blood.
Put them in a data base so they cannot claim any dependants.....hahahaha
(02-09-2011, 08:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: Give people 1000.00 if they want to get sterilized and be done with it. The decision will not be as hard that way, and would be cheaper.

Thats it, if the government is willing to fund abortions they should be more than willing to "pay off" the assholes that will take money for sterilization. I am sure the dumb sluts and asshole fathers would be glad to get 1000.00. Problem solved.

God . . . as much as I love the logic and simplicity of this argument I just know that, down the road, some ACLU fuck will sue the government and it will end up costing the taxpayers billions.
Abortion defined is the mechanical removal of a live fetus thus killing it, otherwise it's know as a miscarriage.

abortion takes thought,planning and a conscious decision, the law defines that as premeditated.

The other is a spontaneous bodily function absolutely out of the control of the person carrying the fetus.

why not just extend the age at which you can kill your children to say, 13 that's usually when they become the biggest pain in the ass, they have developed a personality, they may have even committed their first crime by then, that seems like a good time to decide if you want to keep them or not.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-09-2011, 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd rather help pay for the procedure & have it taken care of than to support that kid to adulthood & even then there is a chance it could continue to suck off the welfare boob for years to come.

I agree. Maybe if I thought of it as murder then my views on it would be different, but I don't consider removing a blob of cells the size of a blueberry murdering a child.

(02-10-2011, 08:35 AM)sally Wrote: but I don't consider removing a blob of cells the size of a blueberry murdering a child.

Precisely! I don't see it as a baby at all. I would never sanction murdering an infant. I'm not heartless.

(02-10-2011, 08:35 AM)sally Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I agree. Maybe if I thought of it as murder then my views on it would be different, but I don't consider removing a blob of cells the size of a blueberry murdering a child.

a blob of cells the size of a blueberry?

educate yourself

[attachment=7234]

partial birth abortions are extremely grusome, they birth the babies head, insert a needle and suck the brain out and then deliver the dead body.

Just a blob of cells, I don't think so.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

So? So fuckin' what. I'm sick of bearing the responsibility for someone's poor choices. Those women & babies mean nothing to me. Maybe there should be a way to opt out for those of us that just don't give a fuck.
Not every baby that is aborted would end up on welfare Duchess, your perception is just plain bullshit.
John Adams

Dick is a moron. I know what a partial birth abortion is, you didn't have to post a picture. Elective late term abortions are not legal and the goverment does not pay for them you fucking idiot. I'm talking about 1st trimester abortions when the women is most likely to find out that she is pregnant. At 6 to 8 weeks pregnant they can barely find the embryo on an ultrasound.
(02-10-2011, 09:03 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Not every baby that is aborted would end up on welfare Duchess, your perception is just plain bullshit.

I'm telling you that my personal opinion is that I don't give a fuck about those women & their aborted babies. I'm talking about the women that expect the government to pay for their irresponsible behavior. Women like me don't hit the government up for financial help, I'm not addressing what THOSE women do, they aren't freeloaders.