Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
ABORTION
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: ABORTION

(02-10-2011 08:35 AM)sally Wrote:  but I don't consider removing a blob of cells the size of a blueberry murdering a child.

Precisely! I don't see it as a baby at all. I would never sanction murdering an infant. I'm not heartless.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-10-2011 08:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

IMaDick Offline
Fuck off,I am a legend !

(02-10-2011 08:35 AM)sally Wrote:  
(02-09-2011 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

I'd rather help pay for the procedure & have it taken care of than to support that kid to adulthood & even then there is a chance it could continue to suck off the welfare boob for years to come.

I agree. Maybe if I thought of it as murder then my views on it would be different, but I don't consider removing a blob of cells the size of a blueberry murdering a child.

a blob of cells the size of a blueberry?

educate yourself

[attachment=7234]

partial birth abortions are extremely grusome, they birth the babies head, insert a needle and suck the brain out and then deliver the dead body.

Just a blob of cells, I don't think so.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams
02-10-2011 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

So? So fuckin' what. I'm sick of bearing the responsibility for someone's poor choices. Those women & babies mean nothing to me. Maybe there should be a way to opt out for those of us that just don't give a fuck.

02-10-2011 08:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

IMaDick Offline
Fuck off,I am a legend !

Not every baby that is aborted would end up on welfare Duchess, your perception is just plain bullshit.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams
02-10-2011 09:03 AM

sally Away
sally

Dick is a moron. I know what a partial birth abortion is, you didn't have to post a picture. Elective late term abortions are not legal and the goverment does not pay for them you fucking idiot. I'm talking about 1st trimester abortions when the women is most likely to find out that she is pregnant. At 6 to 8 weeks pregnant they can barely find the embryo on an ultrasound.

02-10-2011 09:03 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-10-2011 09:03 AM)IMaDick Wrote:  Not every baby that is aborted would end up on welfare Duchess, your perception is just plain bullshit.

I'm telling you that my personal opinion is that I don't give a fuck about those women & their aborted babies. I'm talking about the women that expect the government to pay for their irresponsible behavior. Women like me don't hit the government up for financial help, I'm not addressing what THOSE women do, they aren't freeloaders.

02-10-2011 09:07 AM

IMaDick Offline
Fuck off,I am a legend !

(02-10-2011 09:03 AM)sally Wrote:  Dick is a moron. I know what a partial birth abortion is, you didn't have to post a picture. Elective late term abortions are not legal and the goverment does not pay for them you fucking idiot. I'm talking about 1st trimester abortions when the women is most likely to find out that she is pregnant. At 6 to 8 weeks pregnant they can barely find the embryo on an ultrasound.

If the cells are dividing, the baby is alive.

trying to turn it into an unwanted parasite is ignorant.

John Adams
02-10-2011 09:07 AM

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

After having children, I could never have an abortion. How can a woman be so thrilled to find out she is pregnant and consider that her baby but not feel the same way about another woman's pregnancy? It's a baby either way. I do support the right to choose though. I can't say what's right for someone else because it's not right for me. I would totally support mandatory sterilization for these welfare idiots. If they can't support themselves, they can't support a child. And I don't want to have to support someone else's spawn. Period.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
02-10-2011 09:19 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-10-2011 09:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote:  And I don't want to have to support someone else's spawn. Period.

That's what it all comes down to for me. That's my bottom line.

02-10-2011 09:25 AM

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

(02-10-2011 09:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 09:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote:  And I don't want to have to support someone else's spawn. Period.

It's easy for that to be your bottom line because you have never had children. You would feel differently about abortion if you had ever been pregnant. The joy and excitement I felt when I found out I was pregnant was unlike anything I have ever felt. I had a miscarriage right before I got pregant with V. I was about 8 weeks and it was devastating. It might have been a blob of cells to someone else, but it wasn't to me.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
02-10-2011 11:16 AM

sally Away
sally

(02-10-2011 09:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 09:03 AM)sally Wrote:  Dick is a moron. I know what a partial birth abortion is, you didn't have to post a picture. Elective late term abortions are not legal and the goverment does not pay for them you fucking idiot. I'm talking about 1st trimester abortions when the women is most likely to find out that she is pregnant. At 6 to 8 weeks pregnant they can barely find the embryo on an ultrasound.

If the cells are dividing, the baby is alive.

trying to turn it into an unwanted parasite is ignorant.

First of all it's not a baby, it's a zygote, an embryo, and then a fetus. I did not say that those cells are not biologically alive, but it is not a viable baby. So you can post all the pictures of dead babies you want, but you just look like a jackass.

90% of all abortions today are performed by the begining of the fetal stage while the rest being performed either because of birth defects or the mother's life is in jeopardy. Whether you think it's ethical or not, it's certainly not cost effective to force all these women to have unwanted children, half who will be born with mental and physical disibilities because of the mother's lifestyle.

02-10-2011 12:04 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

Jesus. Some days it would be better if I just stuck with reading the morning newspaper.

Commando Cunt Queen
02-10-2011 12:14 PM

sally Away
sally

(02-10-2011 11:16 AM)ramseycat Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 09:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

It's easy for that to be your bottom line because you have never had children. You would feel differently about abortion if you had ever been pregnant. The joy and excitement I felt when I found out I was pregnant was unlike anything I have ever felt. I had a miscarriage right before I got pregant with V. I was about 8 weeks and it was devastating. It might have been a blob of cells to someone else, but it wasn't to me.

You just said that was your bottom line too and I quote "And I don't want to have to support someone else's spawn. Period."

So what are you saying, that you both have the same bottom line but it's easier for Duchess because she's never been pregnant? That doesn't make any sense.

02-10-2011 12:21 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

Whaddya expect? It's Ramsey.

Commando Cunt Queen
02-10-2011 12:28 PM