Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
ABORTION
I think the bottom line is... Why the hell should some government agency have the right to tell me what to do with my body? I am so fucking sick of the republican party and their holier than thou attitude. They are all up on the family values shit... while at the same time having multiple affairs, gay and otherwise... Yet, they feel they have a right to tell me or my daughter what we can do with our bodies.
This should be a personal decision... not one for the courts!
Here is my opinion, you need abortion clinics because abortion is going to happen you need it to be safe. Would I participate in an abortion as a health care professional? No way no how. I do not believe in abortion, but I can't tell others what to do. I can't tell them its not a good idea to smoke or drink. Backyard abortions are not the answer. I don't even like the morning after pill.

I think as a society if we were less judgemental of single mothers maybe there would be less abortions. Maybe even places where these women could be supported and choose to give the baby up for adoption for a childless couple. There should be more support of this type of thing and abortion rates would drop.
(02-20-2011, 07:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think as a society if we were less judgemental of single mothers maybe there would be less abortions.

The only time I feel judgmental about these women is when they accept my tax dollars to raise their bastard children. I cannot be more clear than I am in regards to that. I don't feel moved to give lazy, uneducated motherfuckers a helping hand in any way. It's not my responsibility to take care of someone elses kids. I'd rather pay for their abortion and have it done with than to pay for years & years. So many of these people are such worthless individuals WHY do I have to support them?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
After reading this thread I am a little disappointed to find there are so many grade A retards frequenting this place.

Abortion is all about a woman having full control of her own body and what to do with it, womans body=womans choice. Unless man start having babies they all need to shut the fuck up about the subject it has fuck all to do with them.

The conservative/right wing agenda on abortion has nothing to do with saving money and everything to do with wanting to interfere and control what a woman can do with her body.

Removing a zygote from the uterus is NOT killing a baby retards, if you consider that it is why don't we have our birthday on the day we were conceived instead of the day of our birth?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-02-2011, 04:09 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: After reading this thread I am a little disappointed to find there are so many grade A retards frequenting this place.

Abortion is all about a woman having full control of her own body and what to do with it, womans body=womans choice. Unless man start having babies they all need to shut the fuck up about the subject it has fuck all to do with them.

The conservative/right wing agenda on abortion has nothing to do with saving money and everything to do with wanting to interfere and control what a woman can do with her body.

Removing a zygote from the uterus is NOT killing a baby retards, if you consider that it is why don't we have our birthday on the day we were conceived instead of the day of our birth?

Apparently the wrong decision was made at least once.

when a woman can become pregnant without sperm let us know, until then it takes two sets of DNA to procreate.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-02-2011, 04:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Apparently the wrong decision was made at least once.

when a woman can become pregnant without sperm let us know, until then it takes two sets of DNA to procreate.

You should be thanking your lucky stars your mother couldn't see into the future when she was pregnant to see what a meathead you would turn out to be. If she had been able to do she would have run into the bathroom with a bottle of gin in one hand and a coathanger in the other.

Womans body = womans choice and fuck all to do with you.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-05-2011, 06:37 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Womans body = womans choice and fuck all to do with you.

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

(03-05-2011, 06:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 06:37 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Womans body = womans choice and fuck all to do with you.

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I don't see why men think their opinion should matter when it comes to abortion.

Like Chris Rock said there is only two things a man is allowed to say when a wife/girlfriend announces she is pregnant:-

1 -"That's great!, I'm so happy, I love you so much!"

or

2 - "........so what are YOU gonna do?"

Bumping this thread for those who'd like to discuss the controversy surrounding some Planned Parenthoods' practices in selling fetus body parts and tissue to stem cell researchers.

If the body parts are going to stem cell research instead of in the trash, what exactly is the problem so many have with it? Trash vs research? C'mon!
Japan has been researching technology using dead souls for years. They call it "Anime."

After I murder Duchess' horses... I can chop them up into stew and feed em to her. Food vs trash. Cmon!
(07-30-2015, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: If the body parts are going to stem cell research instead of in the trash, what exactly is the problem so many have with it? Trash vs research? C'mon!

I have no problem with aborted parts and tissue going to stem cell research.

I support stem cell research and I'm pro-choice.

The casualness with which the Planned Parenthood execs discuss the practices and prices while eating lunch is fucked up though, IMO. They were taped by undercover anti-abortion activists.

Still, business is business and there's nothing illegal about being jaded and crass. If any of that business or the practices turns out to be illegal in any way, however, those PP bitches should be charged and prosecuted.
If it's a business then why the fuck are my tax dollars paying for these abortions? Why doesn't Obamacare pay for it?
(07-30-2015, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

If the body parts are going to stem cell research instead of in the trash, what exactly is the problem so many have with it? Trash vs research? C'mon!

PP is making a shit ton of money from these body parts.
(07-30-2015, 12:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: If the body parts are going to stem cell research instead of in the trash, what exactly is the problem so many have with it? Trash vs research? C'mon!

I have no problem with aborted parts and tissue going to stem cell research.

I support stem cell research and I'm pro-choice.

The casualness with which the Planned Parenthood execs discuss the practices and prices while eating lunch is fucked up though, IMO. They were taped by undercover anti-abortion activists.

Still, business is business and there's nothing illegal about being jaded and crass. If any of that business or the practices turns out to be illegal in any way, however, those PP bitches should be charged and prosecuted.
It's all completely legal. The prices they are discussing are also incredibly low. They are not making any money off of this. In fact they are probably breaking even. Also, this hidden undercover camera footage has been extensively edited.
(07-30-2015, 01:42 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

PP is making a shit ton of money from these body parts.
No, they're not. They are merely not paying to have it microwaved and used as land fill.
Abortion after 24 months is wrong I think after 18 months its wrong even earlier. I suppose that abortions are done mostly on colored people but its still not right. Selling body parts is very immoral and that video was hard to watch. I believe in women rights but there is a limit.
Planned parenthood does some good things but they are wrong on a bunch of things also. This is just wrong.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-30-2015, 01:37 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: If it's a business then why the fuck are my tax dollars paying for these abortions? Why doesn't Obamacare pay for it?

Tax dollars don't pay for abortions; there is a federal law prohibiting it.

Tax dollars fund some of Planned Parenthood's other services though, related to education, family planning, and birth control.

Some individual, groups and politicians, however, argue that tax funding going towards non-abortion services allows Planned Parenthood to put more private dollars towards the abortion services which those individuals, groups and politicians oppose.
Why do these idiot women wait 4-5 months before getting an abortion? Sometimes even later. I guess it makes sense to cull the stupid herd though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
When I was arguing with Dick I wasn't aware late term abortions were legal in this country. I just assumed something so barbaric must be illegal, but I was wrong. I didn't know that until HotD posted a chart in another thread and some states don't even have a cut off date.