Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
ABORTION
(02-10-2011, 09:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 09:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you pay for the children in so many different ways, and yet you don't give a fuck about them.

Do you think I should care about them? I might if they were my slaves.

hah

No shit. When do I get a return on my investment? At least make the little fuckers cut my grass.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The kids of these fucknut parents are the innocent victims. Born to two shitty parents...poor kids. They're fucked from the gate. I don't mind helping them (although I tend to agree with Maggot....give the parents incentive NOT to reproduce kids they can't afford in the first place). Or sterlization!
Commando Cunt Queen
The problem with the "It takes two..." argument is that only one gets physically affected. I have daughters. I have always schooled them that they need to be the one that takes the responsibilty as the male in question will not usually be capable of doing so when the clothes are off and the hormones are on Attack Lvl 5.

I've repeatedly told them whilst I am more than capable of tracking down a runaway father and kicking his ass to seven states of agony, and even extracting every last cent of his child payments from his ass, but they will be the ones stuck with the responsibility for the rest of their lives. Or they will have to deal with the whole termination issue....

“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I'm not anti-abortion (I AM anti-abortion after the first trimester except in cases of severe deformity that would take away from the quality of life of a child), but I personally am acquainted with a few persons who seem to think of abortion as a means of birth control. That troubles me.

I also wonder if there are many kids who live such a fucked up life they wish they had never been born. That troubles me more.

My final analysis: I fucking hate most people. If you can't be good to a kid, you don't deserve to live. If you are a fucked up person, you shouldn't have kids. I wish we really could sterilize people. If you don't contribute to a better society, give up your parent card.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-11-2011, 12:39 AM)crash Wrote: The problem with the "It takes two..." argument is that only one gets physically affected. I have daughters. I have always schooled them that they need to be the one that takes the responsibilty as the male in question will not usually be capable of doing so when the clothes are off and the hormones are on Attack Lvl 5.

Jesus. As if women (girls) don't have hormones that are on attack lvl 5 (we'll see your 5 and raise you to 6 or 7). Fuck. *newsflash* it's not just guys that get overcome by lust.
Commando Cunt Queen

In an intimate relationship who is responsible for birth control?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Heh...agreed. I was referring to both sexes with the attack level comment...still, young girls may think about getting laid a lot of the time, but young guys think about getting laid all the time
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(02-11-2011, 07:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It ought to be both parties (and dammit, the guy should at least have the condoms and be responsible for using them) but because the woman ultimately carries the baby, I think she has to be more responsible/diligent.
Commando Cunt Queen

I think both should be responsible, but I would agree that the woman should be more diligent about it since she's the one who is going to end up with the shit end of the stick.

(02-11-2011, 02:02 PM)sally Wrote:

. . . shit end . . . .

Well . . . there's a solution.
(02-11-2011, 02:04 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 02:02 PM)sally Wrote:

. . . shit end . . . .

Well . . . there's a solution.

Well if that's the case then I guess the man will get the shit end of the stick.

(02-11-2011, 02:28 PM)sally Wrote: Well if that's the case then I guess the man will get the shit end of the stick.

"I'm your backdoor man."

The Greatest American Poet ~

Never mind, I thought that was someone else. *gasp* Holy moly, I was wrong.
(02-11-2011, 03:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Never mind, I thought that was someone else. *gasp* Holy moly, I was wrong.

Lemme guess. Prefer a pic of the Longfellow?

I thought it was Jim Morrison. When I was a kid I began to like The Doors long after his death & one of my brothers gave me an old poster that said Greatest American Poet on it, that's what my comment stemmed from.
(02-11-2011, 06:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I thought it was Jim Morrison. When I was a kid I began to like The Doors long after his death & one of my brothers gave me an old poster that said Greatest American Poet on it, that's what my comment stemmed from.

That is the Lizard King.
(02-11-2011, 06:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I thought it was Jim Morrison too. If it's not Jim Morrison then who is it?

The Lizard King

hah I have no idea who that is.