Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
ABORTION
(02-03-2017, 05:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Look to the nearest mountain and there you will find the Kingdom of Mock.
I'm calling Bullshit

Shhhh. Someone will believe it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Pretty much of the same mind, its your body do what you got to do
Personally I dont think I should pay for it but on the other hand its cheaper than another lifetime on welfare, BC pills are an even better deal

(02-02-2017, 10:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: Abortion statistically is performed on more people of color than white folks. If the Republicans or the religious zealots being so racially motivated against abortion I would think maybe they would give up on abortion and just say " Hell go ahead, kill your unborn you bunch of niggers, spics, lowlife pieces of shit" But it is the Democrats that are the biggest cheerleaders for making it as available as buying a soda at the corner store that seem to want to promote this as a viable extension of "normalcy" .............Eh, to me I agree that each individual has a right to choose his or her destiny, but who has the right to decide for a "handicapped" individual that's not even born yet.

You've brought up race in the abortion discussion a few times before. It's not a racial issue for me, it's a women's issue.

But, I engaged in the racial discussion with you those few times. We already discussed the fact that more white women have abortions than black women annually. But, a higher percentage of the black population has an abortion than the percentage of the white population that has an abortion.

I haven't said Republicans are racists, nor do I think of people of color in the terms that you used to described them. So, I assume you weren't directing your post above to me directly.

Anyway, my view is the same as it was the first few times you brought race into the abortion discussion. I don't care if she's white, black, or brown.......I think it's a woman's/couple's right to choose whether to terminate their own pregnancy or not, and I'm glad that's the case in this country, by law. I hope it stays that way. No problem that you view the issue through a different lens, Maggot.
(02-03-2017, 05:18 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: its cheaper than another lifetime on welfare, BC pills are an even better deal

You wouldn't believe the number of people who just don't get that, or maybe you would.
(02-03-2017, 05:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Shhhh. Someone will believe it.
hahBlowing-kisses
(02-03-2017, 05:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Look to the nearest mountain and there you will find the Kingdom of Mock.

Only true if you live near Love Child's mountain.
* mound
Just seen this story on the news.

Iowa moves to cut Medicaid funding for Planned Parenthood

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/iowa-mov...arenthood/
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(02-03-2017, 05:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 05:18 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: its cheaper than another lifetime on welfare, BC pills are an even better deal

You wouldn't believe the number of people who just don't get that, or maybe you would.

Oh yea I do.
half of my family is like that
They seem to think that if someone gets pregnant irresponsibly that their penance is to be responsible and have to raise the child, like if they were capable of that level of responsibility. If they were they would not have gotten pregnant in the first place.
Busted on one of my brothers, he has 5 kids with 2 moms, they are all ignorant, most are fat as pigs, live in the same hood as always and have Never been anything I would remotely call successful. he was espousing that same every snowflake is precious BS and the parental responsibility thing. I looked at him and said You Never Raised your kids responsibly, just look at them. How many been to jail, got kids with multiple partners, how many baby daddy even hanging around?

WE DON'T TALK A LOT
An old abortion thread for reference 2011
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I MISS HOTD SO MUCH!  *WAILS*

I'd try to combine the threads, but I feel like I would be risking content if I failed.