Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
All Along the Watchtower
Sonofabitch!

JW invasion in my neighborhood.

I wonder if Michael Jackson ever went door to door?

Time to release the hounds!
hah hah

this was a goof on some stupid thread julie the race-baiter did called a friendly warning to all morons.

http://mockforums.net/thread-4141.html?h...ht=mormons

Fuckers! It's easier to get rid of bed bugs. I have these two ladies who come by every couple of months. I've told them I'm otherwise taken but these bitches just won't take no for an answer. They came by last month, I wasn't home, and they introduced themselves to my husband as my "friends"! 52
Commando Cunt Queen
When I was a young newlywed in a brand new house blah blah blah...I was painting something red. I had on a white shirt, and I was not especially careful with the paint. Spilled a bunch on my shirt. Some of those JW folks had the misfortune to ring my doorbell. I went to the door covered in red paint. They turned all shades of gray and backpedaled off my porch. It was hilarious. I thought about walking after them shouting "wait! Braaaaains!" but this is Texas. I might have gotten shot.

They really are annoying.

username, oh that would piss me off to NO end!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR! hah

SaltLakeTribune:

Churches with firm theologies, door-to-door evangelizing Guns and high expectations for member involvement continue to grow in the United States, even as mainstream Protestant faiths keep losing members, according to the National Council of Churches.

The Jehovah’s Witnesses remained the fastest-growing denomination, followed by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The Utah-based LDS Church was the fastest growing of the 10 largest faiths.

The Jehovah’s Witnesses, the 20th-largest denomination, swelled by 4.37 percent from 2008 to 2009 for a total of 1,162,686 members, according to numbers reported to the council last year and included in a newly released 2011 yearbook.

The Seventh-day Adventist Church grew by 4.31 percent and moved into the top-25 denominations, with 1,043,606 members.

In Utah, members of both denominations say the most robust growth has been among Spanish-speaking members, including immigrants from Mexico and Central and South America.

“Our person-to-person ministry has a big impact,” said Francisco Montano, a spokesman for Spanish-speaking Jehovah’s Witnesses in northern Utah.

The number of Spanish-language congregations has exploded, Montano said, from one in Ogden 30 years ago to 26 between Logan and Spanish Fork today.

Martin Emslie, pastor of West Jordan Seventh-day Adventist Church, says the number of Spanish speakers has eclipsed English speakers in his faith’s Utah congregations.

Mormons have well stocked larders.

JWs don't wash the windows in their Kingdom Halls.

and sex is only for procreation.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]