Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I told you Cleveland is full of assholes
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf...ng_ki.html

Quote:Three Maple Heights parents left five children unattended at a home on the 14000 block of Corrindon Avenue to tailgate at the Sept. 21 Browns game, police reports say.

The children were between the ages of seven and 10.

A Maple Heights police officer went to the house around 2:45 p.m. after one of the children dialed 911 and hung up. The child told police he called because the group was having an argument.
Leaving your kids at home is an asshole move... doing so to tailgate at a football game is slightly worse... but your kid dials 911 because of an argument and hangs up? That's the asshole triple crown right there.

It could have been worse, at least the house didn't burn down and burn them to a crisp or one of the kids didn't find a gun and blow his sibling's brains out or their parents didn't leave them in a hot car to cook, or or or...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No shit that they'd get in a fight. That was my fear when my kids were old enough to leave at home for brief periods--that they'd kill each other. One of them always called me though...mooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm!!

The parents are assholes. The kids are too young and that's way too big of a group to leave unattended. That said, I'm with Duchess. It's a refreshing change that nobody died from their idiocy.
Commando Cunt Queen
Me and the Professor have been tempted at times to go to Aruba for the winter and come back when they are both frozen in a death grip with each other.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.