AZ Says "Fuck You Obama"
(02-11-2011, 09:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 08:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you have an opening for a new Fresh Air kid this summer, I might be in the market.

Will you cook occasionally?

Yep. I cook 3 or 4 nights a week. I also do the dishes as I go. Smiley_emoticons_smile

And because I promised LC:
[Image: logo4.JPG]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-11-2011, 08:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah You're fixated on those freakin' lawn jockeys.

Nah . . . I'm trying to get ideas. I want to replace my cement burro and Mexican-taking-a-Siesta lawn ornaments.

The sleepy one gives the other beaners ideas.

At least the little Negros give the appearance of working.
hahahahahahahahahaha Fuck.

We are bad people.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
wrong way to go about it:

(CNN) -- Arizona jurors found an anti-illegal immigration activist -- portrayed as the ringleader of a hit squad -- should receive the death penalty for the killings of a Latino man and his 9-year-old daughter, a court spokeswoman said Tuesday.

The Pima County jury's decision, which was unanimous, is binding.

If the jury had not voted for the death penalty, the judge would have decided whether Shawna Forde should have received life with a chance of parole after 35 years or life with no possibility of parole.

Forde was convicted February 14 on eight counts, including two counts of murder for the shooting deaths of Raul Flores and his daughter, Brisenia, and the attempted murder of the child's mother, Gina Gonzales.

The vigilante attacks were in May 2009. The child and her father were American-born U.S. citizens but were targeted by Forde and her hit squad.

The jury also convicted Forde on two counts of aggravated assault and one count each of burglary, armed robbery and aggravated robbery.

Her alleged accomplices, Albert Robert Gaxiola and Jason Eugene Bush, are scheduled to go on trial later this year.

During the trial, prosecutors portrayed Forde as the ringleader, saying she had planned the raid and the murders to steal weapons, money and drugs to finance a new anti-illegal immigration outfit.

The trio picked the Flores home, prosecutors said, because Gaxiola claimed they would find drugs there.

While Flores had a history of drug-related offenses, no drugs were found in the house.

Posing as border patrol and law enforcement officers, Forde, Gaxiola and Bush, whom prosecutors identified as the gunman, showed up at the Flores home after midnight, several hours after the family had returned from a shopping trip in Tucson to buy shoes for their daughter for summer camp.

Brisenia was sleeping on the couch with her puppy :( when the group demanded to be let into the home. They accused Flores of harboring illegal aliens and said the house was surrounded by agents.

Once inside, the gunman shot Flores in the chest and Gonzales in the leg. Brisenia was later shot as she pleaded for her life.

Jewelry taken from the Flores home was later found in Forde's possession. Text messages discovered on her phone also implicated her in the crime.

Forde once belonged to the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps before her removal for what former fellow members described as unstable behavior, according to news reports.

Forde then formed a splinter group, Minutemen American Defense. She led protests against illegal immigration and patrolled the Arizona-Mexico border armed with weapons.

forde and little girl murdered:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This cunt deserves the death penalty.
Somebody should tell that lady she looks Mexican. I will, if you want.

We need to legally make the immigration situation better before more vigilantes decide they have to do it themselves. Not only did border patrol not catch the illegals, they didn't catch those fucktards "patrolling", either. If government stepped up and enforced all the laws already on the books, crazy people would find something else to do/kill/torture/steal.
(CNN) -- Police say they did not detain an Arizona state senator who was involved in a domestic violence incident over the weekend because state law gives him immunity from arrest while the legislature is in session.well that sucks donkey dicks.

Officers responding to the scene of a reported altercation on a Phoenix-area highway Friday night found state Sen. Scott Bundgaard and his girlfriend, Aubry Ballard.

Both had marks on them indicating they had been involved in a physical dispute -- constituting an act of domestic violence on the part of both individuals, Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Tommy Thompson said.

Ballard was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault. Bundgaard was not, but could later face charges from the city attorney's office, Thompson said.

Bundgaard, a Republican and the state senate majority leader, said the dispute began on the way home from a charity "Dancing with the Stars" fundraiser, after Ballard accused him of "inappropriately touching" his dance partner.

"She proceeded to throw my clothes and other things out of my car on a freeway as I took her home," Bundgaard said in a statement.

The senator said he tried to stop his girlfriend from punching him, which resulted in marks on her knees.

"I have never inappropriately touched a woman and never would. There was no domestic violence," Bundgaard said.

Ballard described the incident as "the absolute worst night of my life" in a statement released Saturday, saying she was trying to decide her next steps.

"To go from putting on a beautiful dress for a great date to a fundraiser to ending up on the side of a freeway? I don't have another tear left to cry," she said. "I'm still trying to get my mind around a few things: Scott's actions, the 17 hours I spent in jail awaiting processing, my bruises, scrapes and soreness and his statements to the media."

Bundgaard said he pulled Ballard out of the car, but denied ever hitting or pushing her.

Arizona's constitution says legislators are immune from arrest "in all cases except treason, felony, and breach of the peace" and allows them immunity from civil process while the legislator is in session.

Phoenix police said they will submit the case to the city attorney's office for review, Thompson said.

In his statement, Bundgaard said he will not hide behind his privilege.

"I waive any and all 'immunity.' If I did something wrong, charge me," he said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's odd that CNN didn't mention she was Hispanic and speaks with an accent.
Go GEORGIA!

The legislation, known as House Bill 87, cleared the House by a vote of 113-56 on Thursday, The Newnan Times-Herald reported.

The bill, sponsored by the Republican Representative Matt Ramsey, would require employers to verify workers' legal status using a federal database system called “E-Verify.”

Human rights and labor groups have described the bill, which also includes a measure allowing police to detain people they suspect of being undocumented immigrants, as racially motivated.

Amnesty International, Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rights and Teamsters Local 728, along with others, helped to organize a protest outside the Capitol building on Thursday, to urge Governor Nathan Deal to veto the legislation if passed by the state Senate.

“This bill is an embarrassment to the people of Georgia. While everyday Georgians struggle to keep their homes and jobs, the legislature spends its time scapegoating hard working immigrants who contribute to Georgia's economy and culture. We can't afford to be passing racially biased laws that embarrass us in the eyes of the country and the world," Director of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials Jerry Gonzalez stated.

Atlanta's Mexican Consulate has expressed concern over the “potentially grave effects” the law would have on Mexican nationals.

“As many local human rights organizations have already expressed, the consulate shares the view that measures focused on criminalizing migrants open possibilities for undue law enforcement practices and racial profiling,” the consulate said in a statement.

In response to the criticism made by the Mexican government, Ramsey stated, "I find it incredibly arrogant and audacious that the Mexican government would inject itself into the Georgia Legislature's debate on this pressing state issue."

Fuck you, Mexico, trying to pretend your escaped citizens have any protection under our laws.

Utah, stupid fucking Mormons, passed legislation this week to send back the criminals but to GIVE ILLEGALS WORK PERMITS! Guess where all the Georgia Mexicans will go? Viva la Utah! hahaha
(02-27-2011, 03:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: It's odd that CNN didn't mention she was Hispanic and speaks with an accent.

What fucking difference does that make?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-10-2011, 10:19 PM)Elvira Wrote: Brewer & Horne two clueless idiots way out of their league. Anything would be better for Arizonian's than Kyl and McShame, and the first two idiots mentioned.

Remarkably, SB-1070 has made her popular in Arizona, despite the fact that she wasn't elected to office until recently, has not distinguished herself in it in any way, has not balanced the state budget (although she lied during the debate and claimed that she had), and despite her claims to the contrary, Arizona is #1 in job losses and in foreclosures. The ugly truth about SB-1070 is that it's a giveaway to her friends in the private prison industry (the folks who let three convicted murderers literally walk out the door a few months ago, at which time one of them killed two more people). Brewer's surrounded herself with lobbyists for private prisons, and SB-1070 stands to send tens of thousands of new inmates, and millions of dollars, right into the hands of the biggest prison corporation. It's not about illegal immigration--since it does nothing to slow that--it's, as usual with dirty politicians, about money. Follow the money.

Pretty telling that none of the supporters here have a problem with this.
BTW, how come this thread isn't in the discussion forum?
(03-19-2011, 02:27 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 10:19 PM)Elvira Wrote: Brewer & Horne two clueless idiots way out of their league. Anything would be better for Arizonian's than Kyl and McShame, and the first two idiots mentioned.

Remarkably, SB-1070 has made her popular in Arizona, despite the fact that she wasn't elected to office until recently, has not distinguished herself in it in any way, has not balanced the state budget (although she lied during the debate and claimed that she had), and despite her claims to the contrary, Arizona is #1 in job losses and in foreclosures. The ugly truth about SB-1070 is that it's a giveaway to her friends in the private prison industry (the folks who let three convicted murderers literally walk out the door a few months ago, at which time one of them killed two more people). Brewer's surrounded herself with lobbyists for private prisons, and SB-1070 stands to send tens of thousands of new inmates, and millions of dollars, right into the hands of the biggest prison corporation. It's not about illegal immigration--since it does nothing to slow that--it's, as usual with dirty politicians, about money. Follow the money.

Pretty telling that none of the supporters here have a problem with this.

Cite two independent, verifiable sources that this is true and NOT opinion.

I'll respond.

I support SB 1070.

I don't support pay-outs or pay-offs to elected officials.

I'm sure
"The growth of the Hispanic population in metro Atlanta nearly doubled since the 2000 census, outpacing the huge Hispanic population surge statewide, despite the slump in the housing industry that employed many Hispanics.

Enlarge photo Miguel Martinez/Mundo Hispanico The Hispanic population grew 96 percent in Georgia between 2000 and 2010, with more than a 152 percent increase in Gwinnett County; about 100 percent in Clayton County; and about 80 percent in Cobb, the Census numbers show.

In a core nine-county metro area, the Hispanic population grew from 247,477 in the 2000 census, to 477,891, a jump of over 93 percent.

State-wide, Hispanics accounted for 853,689, or 8.8 percent of all Georgians.

The numbers surprised some leaders in the Hispanic community who believe, based in part on anecdotal information, that the local Hispanic population had declined as jobs went away with the housing bust.

They also said the lack of a hard count and only an estimate (approximately 820,000 statewide) from the U.S. Census Bureau during the peak of the housing boom could mean thousands of Hispanics, many of them illegal immigrants, could have come and gone from the state and metro area between 2000 and 2010.

Census-takers did not ask respondents whether they were in the country illegally.

An immigration bill, considered in the Georgia Legislature this session that would ban noncitizens from colleges, failed. But another bill that would require law enforcement to check immigration status of suspected illegal immigrants and require E-verify for employers is still in place in the final weeks of the session.

Former state senator and Hispanic Sam Zamarripa said Thursday the near doubling of the state’s Hispanic population, despite all the politics around the issue of immigration, bodes well for Georgia economy.

“That’s a lot of buying power for groceries, cars and goods that drive commerce,” he said. “It’s a lot of home owners, apartment rents and people who pay property taxes and help our cities. We are just getting a glimpse at the remarkable contribution this community is making to our state.”

Source: ajc.com

This is fucked up. We can't keep them out of colleges here, so now illegals can displace American citizens. You folks just wait until they invade your state if they haven't yet. Because they will. The only benefit comes from illegals paying small amounts of income tax and not claiming it for refunds. But that isn't really a benefit because they use more than their fair share of state aid.

Our country is betraying its citizens by not taking a hard stand on this issue.
(03-19-2011, 02:43 PM)rothschild Wrote: BTW, how come this thread isn't in the discussion forum?

Whoever authored it must have thought it was trash given this is the trash can. *shrugs* I don't know. I rarely move anything unless it's blatantly out of place, like a death in the funny forum or a stupid recipe in the HQ. 78

I let Mockers run wild, they are pretty much free to do whatever, where ever, LC runs a tight ship in her crime forum while I let the remaining Mockers play in traffic. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-20-2011, 12:26 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Cite two independent, verifiable sources that this is true and NOT opinion.

I'll respond.

I support SB 1070.

I don't support pay-outs or pay-offs to elected officials.

I'm sure

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story...=130833741

http://tucsoncitizen.com/three-sonorans/...sts-video/
(03-20-2011, 06:41 AM)rothschild Wrote: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story...=130833741

http://tucsoncitizen.com/three-sonorans/...sts-video/

Tard.

This is opinion (from your NPR citation):

"According to Corrections Corporation of America reports reviewed by NPR, executives believe immigrant detention is their next big market. Last year, they wrote that they expect to bring in "a significant portion of our revenues" from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the agency that detains illegal immigrants."

And so is this (from your Tucson Citizen citation):

"One of the businesses that plans to make millions as a result of SB1070 is none other than CCA and they are planning to house the facilities for detained brown people… oops I mean those that are “reasonably suspicious.”

Speculation. Sure . . . it's probable. But this ain't no smokin' gun.

Show me the money changing hands.

Give me something that can be used in court.
(03-20-2011, 02:30 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Tard.

This is opinion (from your NPR citation):...

Speculation. Sure . . . it's probable. But this ain't no smokin' gun.

Show me the money changing hands.

Give me something that can be used in court.

Perhaps you are the tard. Or dishonest. Perhaps both.

The articles clearly show that key politicians involved in the passage of SB-1070 are influenced by representatives of for-profit incarceration corporations that will directly benefit from it's implementation.
I don't profit from a pay-to-stay institution. Lock the fuckers up. They are breaking the law. The border is multi-directional. Go the fuck home and fix your gotdamn country and stop fucking up mine.
The root of this issue is something for which I have very strong feelings and convictions.

The Mexicans and other illegal citizens are forcing unneeded population growth on us. We are full. There is no room at the inn. Every human life they add to our country is taking away from the quality of life of legal citizens who have a right to be here. Most illegals are undereducated and reproduce like roaches. They take more than they give and they are burdening us to the point of bursting.

If we cleaned our country of illegal citizens, we would be better able to get back on our feet economically. We have a right to force our government to enforce the laws. All of you liberals can travel south of the border and do your good deeds.