AZ Says "Fuck You Obama"
(03-20-2011, 03:12 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't profit from a pay-to-stay institution. Lock the fuckers up. They are breaking the law. The border is multi-directional. Go the fuck home and fix your gotdamn country and stop fucking up mine.

The reason we have this immigration mess is because of our corrupt political system. Furthermore, incarceration is frightfully expensive.
(03-20-2011, 03:18 PM)Cracker Wrote: The root of this issue is something for which I have very strong feelings and convictions.

The Mexicans and other illegal citizens are forcing unneeded population growth on us. We are full. There is no room at the inn. Every human life they add to our country is taking away from the quality of life of legal citizens who have a right to be here. Most illegals are undereducated and reproduce like roaches. They take more than they give and they are burdening us to the point of bursting.

If we cleaned our country of illegal citizens, we would be better able to get back on our feet economically. We have a right to force our government to enforce the laws. All of you liberals can travel south of the border and do your good deeds.

It isn't so much the volume that bothers me, but that the vast majority are uneducated bottom-feeders.
(03-20-2011, 03:18 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 03:12 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't profit from a pay-to-stay institution. Lock the fuckers up. They are breaking the law. The border is multi-directional. Go the fuck home and fix your gotdamn country and stop fucking up mine.

The reason we have this immigration mess is because of our corrupt political system. Furthermore, incarceration is frightfully expensive.

sorry, i have missed much of this discussion. but i would like to mention that a few years back, my county jail in florida was paying another county jail $150. per diem, per inmate, to house illegals. we simply did not have the room in our 450-inmate jail. that's 450 bunks, not the times we gave them mattresses on the floors because we were overwhelmed with citizen criminals.

(03-20-2011, 03:22 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 03:18 PM)Cracker Wrote: The root of this issue is something for which I have very strong feelings and convictions.

The Mexicans and other illegal citizens are forcing unneeded population growth on us. We are full. There is no room at the inn. Every human life they add to our country is taking away from the quality of life of legal citizens who have a right to be here. Most illegals are undereducated and reproduce like roaches. They take more than they give and they are burdening us to the point of bursting.

If we cleaned our country of illegal citizens, we would be better able to get back on our feet economically. We have a right to force our government to enforce the laws. All of you liberals can travel south of the border and do your good deeds.

It isn't so much the volume that bothers me, but that the vast majority are uneducated bottom-feeders.

We have had a rash of Hispanic father/baby daddy/mom's boyfriend child killings lately. A certain population of lower class Hispanics are violent, drug-addicted criminals who harm their own children. Not that white trash and ghetto Americans don't also do that, it is just a trend I am seeing in Georgia and the Deep South. I hate it with every fiber of my being.

Poor people are fucking violent (a staggering majority) and most illegals are poor. The illegals who aren't poor piss me off, too, because they are taking what isn't theirs.

We are a world of mostly-established national borders. Stay the fuck home and fix your shithole corner of the world. That is my life rule. Don't bring your crime, drama, dysfunction, bullshit, trash, or brats to Cracker's world. Keep that shit at your own hizzy. House Rules.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-20-2011, 03:18 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Georgia is taking money from education to pay for illegal alien detention. It makes my blood boil.

Rant Warning!

FUCKING SEND THEM HOME. DON'T HOUSE THEM, DON'T GIVE THEM A TRIAL. NO PAPERS AND YOU GET ON A FUCKING BUS HEADED HOME AND YOUR SHIT YOU ILLEGALLY ACQUIRED GOES TO HOMELESS SHELTERS.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-20-2011, 03:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: Georgia is taking money from education to pay for illegal alien detention. It makes my blood boil.

Rant Warning!

FUCKING SEND THEM HOME. DON'T HOUSE THEM, DON'T GIVE THEM A TRIAL. NO PAPERS AND YOU GET ON A FUCKING BUS HEADED HOME AND YOUR SHIT YOU ILLEGALLY ACQUIRED GOES TO HOMELESS SHELTERS.

And get the troops home and deploy enough of them on the border to get it and keep it under control.
(03-20-2011, 03:58 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 03:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: Georgia is taking money from education to pay for illegal alien detention. It makes my blood boil.

Rant Warning!

And get the troops home and deploy enough of them on the border to get it and keep it under control.

Ya' know, I don't disagree.
Lets send Obama back to Kenya while we're at it. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Rich fucks like cheap illegal immigrant labour, while this is the case the rich fucks in question will continue to use their influence to ensure borders aren't properly guarded and immigration laws aren't properly enforced.

The rich fucks who hire the wetbacks are as much too blame as the wetbacks themselves.

If they get caught residing in a country illegally then toss them the fuck out straight away without delay, I couldn't give a fuck if you only pay Pedro a dollar an hour to do your gardening and clean your pool, if he's here illegally then get him the fuck out.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-20-2011, 04:23 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Rich fucks like cheap illegal immigrant labour, while this is the case the rich fucks in question will continue to use their influence to ensure borders aren't properly guarded and immigration laws aren't properly enforced.

The rich fucks who hire the wetbacks are as much too blame as the wetbacks themselves.

If they get caught residing in a country illegally then toss them the fuck out straight away without delay, I couldn't give a fuck if you only pay Pedro a dollar an hour to do your gardening and clean your pool, if he's here illegally then get him the fuck out.

Are there no illegals in gay merry old england for you to chase?

Quote: if he's here illegally then get him the fuck out.

and stop fucking talking like you live here you ignorant fuck.

If he's here illegally ? you mean in england ,right turd?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-20-2011, 05:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Are there no illegals in gay merry old england for you to chase?

Quote: if he's here illegally then get him the fuck out.

and stop fucking talking like you live here you ignorant fuck.

If he's here illegally ? you mean in england ,right turd?

Yes there are illegals in the UK, so fucking what?, we aren't talking about them are we fuckhole?, try and stay on topic for once in your rotten existence.

And honestly, you lecturing me about word usage and spelling is like a paedophile lecturing me about how to touch a child in an appropriate manner.

And no, I am not calling you a paedophile before you try whinging about that bitchboy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
pedophile

Whatever
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-20-2011, 06:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: pedophile

Whatever

Paedophile in English, pedophile in American English, both are technically correct for their countries of origin you human jizz bucket.
(03-20-2011, 06:50 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 06:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: pedophile

Whatever

Paedophile in English, pedophile in American English, both are technically correct for their countries of origin you human jizz bucket.

That's what I said, whatever.

John Adams

(03-20-2011, 07:00 PM)IMaDick Wrote: whatever.

The non-sequitur of the nitwit.
(03-20-2011, 03:05 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 02:30 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: This is opinion (from your NPR citation):...

Speculation. Sure . . . it's probable. But this ain't no smokin' gun.

Show me the money changing hands.

Give me something that can be used in court.

Perhaps you are the tard. Or dishonest. Perhaps both.

The articles clearly show that key politicians involved in the passage of SB-1070 are influenced by representatives of for-profit incarceration corporations that will directly benefit from it's implementation.

Show me the direct link.

Show me where the passage of SB 1070 has guaranteed prison contracts, to these influence peddlers (in AZ), for the housing of our south of the border detainees?

Do you have a reading problem? What part of "Speculation. Sure . . . it's probable. But this ain't no smokin' gun.", didn't you understand?

I have admitted in the past I am a retarded American. Therefore . . . no need for you to speculate or ponder my "Tard" status.

Dishonest? Maybe.

But you still got nuthin'.

Except unproven accusations and bile.

And two published opinion pieces.
(03-21-2011, 03:38 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Show me the direct link.

Show me where the passage of SB 1070 has guaranteed prison contracts, to these influence peddlers (in AZ), for the housing of our south of the border detainees?

Do you have a reading problem? What part of "Speculation. Sure . . . it's probable. But this ain't no smokin' gun.", didn't you understand?

I have admitted in the past I am a retarded American. Therefore . . . no need for you to speculate or ponder my "Tard" status.

Dishonest? Maybe.

But you still got nuthin'.

Except unproven accusations and bile.

And two published opinion pieces.

Fact #1) CCA helped draft SB-1070.

Fact #2) CCA made campaign contributions to politicians who were instrumental in it's passage.

Fact #3) CCA will directly benefit from it's implementation.

The only question at this point is whether SB-1070 will be implemented. There is no question at all, however, that Elvira's statement is accurate.
(03-21-2011, 01:30 PM)rothschild Wrote: Elvira's statement is accurate.
[/b]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey peep, I think you need an avatar. How about this one? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: 128671988729546956.jpg]

Bad teeth...NEXT!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]