Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The truth about racism
I think I am a little guilty of contempt. Mine comes from the fundamentalists in the South stifling with the way schools teach science. Church should stay out of state completely.

Kids around here can't even dress up at school anymore for Halloween. They moved Halloween to Saturday night because it fell on a Sunday a few times over the last few years. That is what pisses me off. I don't care what religion someone else has, I really don't, but DO NOT let it affect MY life. And don't fucking knock on my door Saturday night if Halloween is Sunday. WTF?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What surprises me about this kind of writing is not the blatant jackassery of it (anyone can find an audience), but the self-congratulatory tone, as if these ideas are somehow original. Huh? This is just run of the mill racism, based on a total lack of historical knowledge, a lot of self-aggrandizing crazy-talk and a just enough paraphrasing of pseudo-academic, discredited and outdated theories (culture of poverty, anyone?) that a few people might be fooled into thinking that you make some kind of sense.

White people are responsible for bestiality:

Bestiality came about when man first had sex with what the Bible (Jonah 3:8) calls Behemoth – which are human beasts, of the fields – not dogs. It was way back during the period of time when the lepers lived in the Caucasus Mountains. The Canaanites began to lose their power to reproduce because of a lack of melanin, which depleted the salt in their bodies and it had reached a dangerous minimum. Their lacking in the full amount of melanin, which activates the iodine, can interfere with their reproductiveness. So, the males came down from the mountains to kidnap the Nuwaubian (aka brown) women of the villages, in order to have sexual relations and reproduce an offspring that would not bear the full curse of leprosy. They wanted to return to a pure state; but, the curse of the father “fell” on the son even up to the fourth generation (Numbers 14:18). In order to assure security, the Aryans migrated with their Nuwaubian captives from the Caucasus Mountain to what is known today as India, to mix in with the original Indians (Hindi). This is why some east Indians look like Nuwaubians, with 6-ether (straight, goatish) hair and Nuwaubian features.

The female lepers who did not mix were pushed further back up into the mountains and fell so low (due to the shortage of males), as to lay with and have sexual intercourse with beasts, such as the jackal, which is an ancestor of today’s dog. The Canaanites seed was kept alive because the Canaanite women and the jackal mated. This is also how and where venereal disease came about.

Excerpted from The Dog by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.
Yes, we knew that all along, all those terrible things that make you piss in pain and your dick resemble bubble wrap are the fault of women!

With Jackals of all things. Let it be a proper Wolf or Lion perhaps, but no, it had to be Jackals.