Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Presidents' Day
(02-21-2011, 06:11 PM)Misguided Wrote: I always look at things like the glass is half full...not half empty.

Half full - half empty? Who cares.

Focus on who the fuck is drinking from your glass and backwashing.

Now . . . get a wetback, clean out your garage and have a yard sale.

Instant Nirvana!
(02-22-2011, 02:06 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 06:11 PM)Misguided Wrote: I always look at things like the glass is half full...not half empty.

Disagree...it's more important to find the asshole that used your full beer can as an ashtray.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(02-22-2011, 06:45 PM)thekid65 Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 02:06 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:

Disagree...it's more important to find the asshole that used your full beer can as an ashtray.

Or the fucker that used the bud bottle for a spittoon. Makes me sick to this day.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
OOOOooooo...ya, that's worse than the cig butt in the beer.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Damn Cracker,...that makes me want to chuck just hearing about it.
Kid,...I too had some lowlifes do that to me.Did'nt catch it until it was almost down the tube.Hope they had same Karma come back around.
I look in my beer before I take a drink to this day, even if I am alone. I'm only gonna let that shit happen ONCE.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.