Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Todays therapy: Lisa Marie has changed!
Yes age has not been very kind to the daughter of Elvis. I am shocked!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Holy shit!

Like father; like daughter.
Stop. Back away from the fork.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-01-2011, 04:54 PM)username Wrote: Stop. Back away from the fork.

Please Lisa! For the love of mercy!.......This may give me nightmares.
She doesn't look that bad. Once she loses about 20 lbs, puts on some makeup and fixes her hair she'll look good as new.
(03-01-2011, 05:28 PM)sally Wrote: She doesn't look that bad. Once she loses about 20 lbs, puts on some makeup and fixes her hair she'll look good as new.

That and smash a coconut cream pie in her face.
(03-01-2011, 05:39 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 05:28 PM)sally Wrote: She doesn't look that bad. Once she loses about 20 lbs, puts on some makeup and fixes her hair she'll look good as new.

That and smash a coconut cream pie in her face.

Get your mind out of the gutter, you dirty man.

She looks married to me. That's what happens. Married = Fat or Alcoholic (or Pothead, don't be all superior)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-01-2011, 08:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: She looks married to me. That's what happens. Married = Fat or Alcoholic (or Pothead, don't be all superior)

I prefer the phrase "Well fed and happy" Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-01-2011, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 08:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: She looks married to me. That's what happens. Married = Fat or Alcoholic (or Pothead, don't be all superior)

If I were super rich and didn't have to crawl out of bed to work, I would be fat as shit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-01-2011, 09:02 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote:

If I were super rich and didn't have to crawl out of bed to work, I would be fat as shit.

I'm not rich but I see the opposite. When I was working, it was hard to find time to fit in the gym. Now I go everyday.

Commando Cunt Queen
(03-01-2011, 04:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yes age has not been very kind to the daughter of Elvis. I am shocked!

She was screen tested and was told she was too old for the "Tracy Turnblad" part in the remake of Hairspray. Then tried but was too young for the "Edna Turnblad" part. Looks like she kept the wardrobe and the studio is too afraid to try to get her to return it. I think she looks "Divine". I mean looks "like Divine"

Na!! She is just crushed that Michael Jackson is gone. Imagine, he was the best sex she ever had.....EWE!!

I saw a promo for her interview with Oprah in the past month or two & she looked lovely & elegant, nothing at all like the pix posted.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Shame, she used to be really hot, even that kiddy fiddling freak wacko jacko couldn't resist her charms.

I could easily see her going the same way as her dad, face down while sitting on the white porcelain throne with a peanut butter and bacon baguette in each hand.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-02-2011, 03:49 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Shame, she used to be really hot, even that kiddy fiddling freak wacko jacko couldn't resist her charms.

I could easily see her going the same way as her dad, face down while sitting on the white porcelain throne with a peanut butter and bacon baguette in each hand.

Wonder if she buys caddillacs for guys to get them to have sex with her
Is she any better or has the lighting changed?

[Image: spl1020563_009-copy.jpg]
She's had her children removed by CPS. There wouldn't be many red carpet moments going on at present.
I think she's gorgeous, but a bit wacky with terrible taste in men.

She finally told Scientology to fuck off and dumped her leech of a husband though, so that's good.

[Image: Lisa-Marie-Presley-has-filed-for-divorce...684310.jpg]

I think her mom has had custody of the kids for a while as Lisa Marie and the ex go at each other's throats in court.

Her ex is demanding a lot of spousal support and she's fighting him on that. Last I read, she claimed that she'd found elicit photos of their young twins in his belongings, but LE said they found no evidence of a crime.
Her husband looks like someone that needs a punch in the nose. Just an observation.