Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?

(Reuters) - Former House of Representatives Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Thursday he will explore a 2012 presidential run in the weeks ahead as he edged closer to a formal Republican candidacy.

[Image: newt.jpg]

Is that the best you can do? Smiley_emoticons_razz

j/k, I may vote Republican myself but I hope the party fields some better candidates than Newt (and please God, not Sarah Palin--I'd have to vote against her if she won the Republican nomination).
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-03-2011, 04:32 PM)username Wrote: (Reuters) - Former House of Representatives Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Thursday he will explore a 2012 presidential run in the weeks ahead as he edged closer to a formal Republican candidacy.

[Image: newt.jpg]

Is that the best you can do? Smiley_emoticons_razz

j/k, I may vote Republican myself but I hope the party fields some better candidates than Newt (and please God, not Sarah Palin--I'd have to vote against her if she won the Republican nomination).

I'm actually hoping for a true died in the wool tea party candidate.

This country needs a return to true patriotism, not this bullshit party first crap.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Are you taking the official position that Obama is a good president?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-03-2011, 06:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: Are you taking the official position that Obama is a good president?

I said I might vote Republican (wouldn't be the first time). I'm a centrist. I also have a very simplistic theory (which I'm sure will be torn to shreds but here goes). I believe it's necessary for the party in power to change fairly regularly (for President, 8 years max--not sure about the house/senate) to get shit done. Look at what happened with Obama's election. It pretty much created the Tea Party, Arizona decided to tackle illegal immigration and the Wisconsin govenor is taking on the unions. The change from Bush to Obama enabled the country to make some health insurance reforms. The final piece that was put through is full of holes but the general concept had been on the table for years.

The horrible depression that was being predicted didn't happen and I heard that the market was up significantly today based in part on dropping oil prices but also some good job numbers (don't recall the specifics). Regardless, the Titanic seems to be turning.

Now it's time to call in the Republicans and close the spigots for awhile. Oh, and get rid of the unions and illegals and have people on welfare wash my car, please.

If we had a viable middle party, I wouldn't have to switch hit but we don't so I do.

But I'd vote against Sarah Palin every time.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-03-2011, 07:00 PM)username Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 06:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: Are you taking the official position that Obama is a good president?

I think she has some admirable assets.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-03-2011, 07:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I think she has some admirable assets.

Sign_pervert

I'd like to have a beer with her (if I drank beer) but President? Not so much.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-03-2011, 07:41 PM)username Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 07:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I think she has some admirable assets.

Sign_pervert

I'd like to have a beer with her (if I drank beer) but President? Not so much.

You're just jealous.

I would do beers and other stuff with her just hoping she would be President.

John Adams

I like New Jerseys Chris Christie. He would crush Obama in a debate.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The "Donald" is making noise he's considering running for president as well. He has said he will make a decision by June!!!

He just might be a kick-ass president!!! (You're "fired" China)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-03-2011, 07:00 PM)username Wrote:

I said I might vote Republican (wouldn't be the first time). I'm a centrist. I also have a very simplistic theory (which I'm sure will be torn to shreds but here goes). I believe it's necessary for the party in power to change fairly regularly (for President, 8 years max--not sure about the house/senate) to get shit done. Look at what happened with Obama's election. It pretty much created the Tea Party, Arizona decided to tackle illegal immigration and the Wisconsin govenor is taking on the unions. The change from Bush to Obama enabled the country to make some health insurance reforms. The final piece that was put through is full of holes but the general concept had been on the table for years.

The horrible depression that was being predicted didn't happen and I heard that the market was up significantly today based in part on dropping oil prices but also some good job numbers (don't recall the specifics). Regardless, the Titanic seems to be turning.

Now it's time to call in the Republicans and close the spigots for awhile. Oh, and get rid of the unions and illegals and have people on welfare wash my car, please.

If we had a viable middle party, I wouldn't have to switch hit but we don't so I do.

Thats a good outlook.
Sarah Palin can only hurt the party. Although she does have good points the curse has been cast.
(03-03-2011, 07:57 PM)Carsman Wrote: The "Donald" is making noise he's considering running for president as well. He has said he will make a decision by June!!!

He just might be a kick-ass president!!! (You're "fired" China)

The Donald is a bankrupt ass, we are trying to get back on track not go bankrupt.

Fuck that phony bastard.

John Adams

Any chick who gets a boner over a really big gun, and can kill a fucking bear with it can't be all bad. She even spent time with that walking uterus Kate whateverwhofuckingcares and didn't snap her big head off. That's impressive.
(03-03-2011, 10:05 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Any chick who gets a boner over a really big gun, and can kill a fucking bear with it can't be all bad. She even spent time with that walking uterus Kate whateverwhofuckingcares and didn't snap her big head off. That's impressive.

A great head for the Dept. of Interior.....not a good candidate for Prez though. She would not have a chance and has alienated most of the females and welfare slobs as a big head and a threat.
(03-03-2011, 10:05 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Any chick who gets a boner over a really big gun, and can kill a fucking bear with it can't be all bad. She even spent time with that walking uterus Kate whateverwhofuckingcares and didn't snap her big head off. That's impressive.

Katie Couric (who I hate) but who tripped up Palin on a magazine question as I recall. I don't think Palin is all bad--she's an interesting woman but not at all qualified to run the country IMO. I think she's more harm to the Republican party at this point except to maybe endorse a candidate.

Commando Cunt Queen
Agree, but she's hilarious as a reality tv personality.

And agree re: couric.
(03-03-2011, 10:23 PM)Maggot Wrote:

A great head for the Dept. of Interior.....not a good candidate for Prez though. She would not have a chance and has alienated most of the females and welfare slobs as a big head and a threat.

I've heard nothing about her head skills but she does have a big mouth.
(03-03-2011, 07:00 PM)username Wrote: The horrible depression that was being predicted didn't happen

I disagree. It depends on who you ask. Many economists are referring to our current economic standing as a depression, others a double-dip recession. It's rhetoric at this point and opinions differ according what yardstick we use to measure our financial crisis.

While unemployment isn't as bad now as it was in the 30's, our debt situation is a thousand times worse. This isn't the only country suffering, so the term "depression" applied to the current world economy wouldn't be incorrect. Except in Canada and China, but fuck them.

It isn't going to be OK if we don't make major changes. This isn't self-correcting. We are self-destructing.

While I'm not homeless and I can pay my bills, many people are having a really hard time. It isn't a horrible recession at my house, but I have friends suffering. If you asked them, they would have a completely different view than yours.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Newt always has done OK by the state Georgia. He is the anti-Obama. Maybe we need a cracker in the White House. As stupid and shallow as most people are nowadays, I doubt he's viable because he isn't sexy. Sorry, Newt. Not sexy.

I would like to see Zell Miller run, but I think he's old as fuck now.
Yeah and I'm really depressed something like lady gaga can get rich with that shit bubble stuff she calls music. I only mention this because music is typically a barometer of the current socio-economic status quo. So you can see how this is depressing.