Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-05-2011, 03:07 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Iraq is 5th on the list of importers of oil to the US.

Did the GOP lie to Blair also?

The GOP lied and Saddam told the truth.

Jesus Christ.

Did your mother drop you on your fucking head when you were a baby?

Iraq is in an ideal area in the middle east for access to other countries such as Afghanistan, of course we are in Afghanistan to fight Al Quedda right? hmmmmmmm.....couldn't be Afghanistans location and the building of a new pipeline into the oil rich area of the Caspian sea could it? Hmmmmmm......

Did the GOP lie to Tony Blair about the WMD's in Iraq?, yep they sure did and our boy Tony bought it hook, line and sinker. So much so that he and his cronies "sexed up" an intelligence document to further support invading Iraq.

The GOP lied and Saddam was telling the truth? yep that about sums it up, the GOP said he had WMD's and Saddam said he didn't.

NOT ONE WMD has been found in Iraq, now you tell me meathead, who was telling the truth about WMD's?

Jesus Christ.

MASS GRAVES. He was murdering his own people. Saddam was a weapon of mass destruction. You apologists piss me tf off.

And FYI, we found hundreds of chemical weapons (Sarin and mustard gas) that were supposed to have been destroyed after the last war but were stockpiled instead. Chemical munitions are the WMD of stupid people who don't want to invest in a nuclear program.

Did we find a dirty bomb? No. Should we just call off the war and leave the people to fend for themselves? You decide if it is worth bothering or not. If you can live with ethnic cleansing, that shouldn't be a problem.

I don't argue war politics with people sitting on their own couch. Much easier to have an opinion if you don't have your ante in...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-05-2011, 04:30 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't argue war politics with people sitting on their own couch.

As opposed to you currently hunkered down in a foxhole in Helmand province yes?

hah

Or does your high score on Call of Duty 4 make you a fucking expert on the subject?

None of the chemical shit they found was in any way usuable otherwise saddam WOULD have used it during the invasion dipshit, anyway missiles containing mustard gas and sarin are NOT WMD'S especially when none of them FUCKING WORK!

Using your defination the next time I fart I will have Hans Blix knocking on my door!

They are finding mass graves all over the fucking world, Burma, Africa, etc, if finding mass graves is reason to invade why haven't you done so? could it be because these countries have no natural resources you can take back with you to further fuck up the environment with your 5 mile a gallon monster trucks and your disposable plastic cutlery and plates?

No one is excusing what a fuckhead saddam was (even though the GOP neo cons were filmed shaking his fucking hand in the 80's!) but if you want to be the world police you can't pick and choose who to police based on how much oil they've got.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Oh yeah 57
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My son goes back the first week in May. To Helmand, mutherfucker. His third tour. Have you been? Sending any of your kids? No? STFU.

Spouting fucking rhetoric from ten years ago. What a fucking dipshit. Like we are focused on Usama or WMD. Stupid fucking media-mothered idiots have NO IDEA what is really going on in-country.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-05-2011, 04:50 PM)Cracker Wrote: My son goes back the first week in May. To Helmund, mutherfucker. His third tour. Have you been? Sending any of your kids? No? STFU.

Spouting fucking rhetoric from ten years ago. What a fucking dipshit. Like we are focused on Usama or WMD. Stupid fucking media-mothered idiots have NO IDEA what is really going on in-country.

Poor bastard, does he realise that he is fighting for nothing more than the interests of oil conglomorates and corporations?

No I wouldn't send any of my kids because i wouldn't let my kids sign up to work as a bullseye for suicide bombers and roadside booby traps, my dad stopped me from signing up for the paras when I left school because he loves me.

The fact you've got a kid in Afghanistan does not impress me, for all i know he could be one of the high on the hog shit kickers who shoot first and ask questions later. Also having a kid in the shit doesn't make your opinions about Iraq or afghanistan any more valid than mine got it? if it were down to me your son would be safe at home getting ready for a real war protecting his own shores instead of the interests of oil barons abroad.

I don't and never will kiss the arse or respect someone just because they served in the military or they have relatives or friends who do.

Clear?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Our troops ARE all over the world. Not you cheap mutherfuckin' countries, but American troops. We are losing our asses over here, but we are still trying to help over there. You would think the world would appreciate our sacrifice. But they don't. They never fucking learn.

And here, fucktard, at least get your quotes correct:

"Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons. We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have."
George W. Bush, Radio Address 10/5/2002

"The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."
George W. Bush, Cincinnati, Ohio Speech 10/7/2002

"We've also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas."
George W. Bush, Cincinnati, Ohio Speech 10/7/2002

"seeking nuclear weapons" Tell me how you can disprove that. Because I don't think you can.
(03-05-2011, 05:03 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 04:50 PM)Cracker Wrote: My son goes back the first week in May. To Helmund, mutherfucker. His third tour. Have you been? Sending any of your kids? No? STFU.

Poor bastard, does he realise that he is fighting for nothing more than the interests of oil conglomorates and corporations?

No I wouldn't send any of my kids because i wouldn't let my kids sign up to work as a bullseye for suicide bombers and roadside booby traps, my dad stopped me from signing up for the paras when I left school because he loves me.

The fact you've got a kid in Afghanistan does not impress me, for all i know he could be one of the high on the hog shit kickers who shoot first and ask questions later. Also having a kid in the shit doesn't make your opinions about Iraq or afghanistan any more valid than mine got it? if it were down to me your son would be safe at home getting ready for a real war protecting his own shores instead of the interests of oil barons abroad.

I don't and never will kiss the arse or respect someone just because they served in the military or they have relatives or friends who do.

Clear?

So, you just care about your own interests? Very clear.

Don't kiss my ass, just fuck off. Your opinion is worthless and was gathered from your house. Big fucking deal. You can be the couch expert.

I don't want your respect. I hate apologists. Your driving force was revealed: Me, me, me, me, me. I want my country to spend money on me, not war efforts.

Don't ask what your country can do for the world, ask what they can do for YOU!
I always find liberals to be the most self-serving type of people. I don't have a frame of reference for that. I make sure my own ass is covered and don't rely on the government to feed, house, or clothe me. Anybody who wants their respective government to babysit them is totally outside of my understanding.
Thanks for quouting three bullshit lies from monkey boy Bush, do you think if you quote something that makes it the truth?, noooooooooo!

Appreciate your work all over the world?, you are just the world police building an empire, remember the British and Roman empire?, remember what happened to them?, empires cost money, too much money as you will soon find out.

Yes they did find gases and poisons but Saddam had no means with which to deliver them as a payload, its like saying i have all these bullets but no gun to fire them with.

As for "seeking nuclear weapons"?, I could say "Cracker is seeking pine cones to shove up her ass" how would you "disprove" that?

(03-05-2011, 05:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: I always find liberals to be the most self-serving type of people. I don't have a frame of reference for that. I make sure my own ass is covered and don't rely on the government to feed, house, or clothe me. Anybody who wants their respective government to babysit them is totally outside of my understanding.

So because i have the god damn nerve to disagree with you you label me a liberal?

Anyone that knows me knows how wrong you are.

Sooooooooooo, you think we didn't find any Middle Easterners in America that had chemical weapons? No way for them to come over here? Really, you think that?

Your view of the war effort was formed on day one and you never waivered from your path. Learning takes a little more effort than an opinion. Any idiot can have an opinion.

Go back to mocking. You sucked at the adult conversation thing.
(03-05-2011, 05:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: So, you just care about your own interests? Very clear.

Don't kiss my ass, just fuck off. Your opinion is worthless and was gathered from your house. Big fucking deal. You can be the couch expert.

I don't want your respect. I hate apologists. Your driving force was revealed: Me, me, me, me, me. I want my country to spend money on me, not war efforts.

Don't ask what your country can do for the world, ask what they can do for YOU!

I am not a selfish person, this just highlights how little you know about me, I am studying to be a social worker where my job will be to do nothing but help other vulnerable people.

Having a son in military doesn't make you an expert in the Iraq or Afghanistan conflict anymore than my dad serving in the falklands war and northern ireland makes me an expert on those two theatres of war, so nice try but no dice bitch.

Anyone with half a brain knows that the US presence in Afghanistan is anything but an altruistic gesture and has nothing to do with freedom or liberation, but if it makes you sleep better at night thinking your son is fighting the good fight please continue to delude yourself.

(03-05-2011, 05:22 PM)Cracker Wrote: Sooooooooooo, you think we didn't find any Middle Easterners in America that had chemical weapons? No way for them to come over here? Really, you think that?

Name them, what date was their trials?, were any of them convicted?, what were their sentences?
On a serious note: Don't mock parents who are sending their kids over that hell hole, OP. You don't know what this feels like. Smiling when you feel crying, fear that makes you physically ill, telling yourself it's going to be OK. Buying them presents that can save their lives instead of the fun stuff you wanted to get them. It isn't fun. I'm proud to have a son that lives by a higher ideal than most people; who is willing to put his life on the line. Trust me, his isn't fighting for a corporation. That was a fucked up thing to say. You should be ashamed to say that, especially if you don't know. And you don't.

I won't ever change sides. I won't ever denigrate the efforts of our troops. I've lost too many people I loved to make that loss be in vain. I stand up and I go to work, but I honestly don't feel like it sometimes. (THAT, btw, is the difference between a Republican and a Democrat: We go when we don't feel like it.)
Oh a single tear runs down my cheek, NOT!

My dad was in the paras for 11 years and he thought the war in Iraq and the current clusterfuck in Afghanistan are both pointless wars bullshit wars, "When those kids are sent back home in wooden boxes what is their government going to tell them they died for? freedom? it makes me sick".

His words, you may not respect my words but you should probably respect his.

I fully support the troops that is why I want them out of Afghanistan NOW.
What war was your dad in? Because I missed that part.

Coalition deaths by country

USA: 4,400
UK: 179
Italy: 33
Poland: 23
Ukraine: 18
Bulgaria: 13
Spain: 11
Denmark: 7
El Salvador: 5
Georgia: 5
Slovakia: 4
Latvia: 3
Romania: 3
Australia: 2
Estonia: 2
Netherlands: 2
Thailand: 2
Azerbaijan: 1
Czech Republic: 1
Fiji: 1
Hungary: 1
Kazakhstan: 1
South Korea: 1

'nuff said.
(03-05-2011, 05:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: What war was your dad in? Because I missed that part.

He served in the Falklands war in 1982, and spent most of his career serving in Northern Ireland during the worst years of the "troubles", and believe me when I say "the troubles" was a war by any definition. I have family there and i have witnessed firsthand the aftermatch of IRA bombs.

(03-05-2011, 05:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: Coalition deaths by country

USA: 4,400
UK: 179
Italy: 33
Poland: 23
Ukraine: 18
Bulgaria: 13
Spain: 11
Denmark: 7
El Salvador: 5
Georgia: 5
Slovakia: 4
Latvia: 3
Romania: 3
Australia: 2
Estonia: 2
Netherlands: 2
Thailand: 2
Azerbaijan: 1
Czech Republic: 1
Fiji: 1
Hungary: 1
Kazakhstan: 1
South Korea: 1

'nuff said.

I sense you are trying to make some kind of point here?

hahahahah. I knew you would say Falklands. I was waiting for that. 74 days of pure hell and the Americans had to save your ass. Bet you didn't bitch about us then...