Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The smell of victory

I've wanted to take a cruise to Alaska for quite awhile now & go on a photo safari in Africa.

I's skeerd to fly, very, very skeerd, freakin' out need a valium skeerd to fly.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-09-2011, 03:13 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 02:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Cracker, you should know better than to question the worldliness of OP, he has traveled extensively.

Please apologise immediately for not just taking everything he says as fact and let it go.

after all he knows for a fact that you have not traveled.

I hope you have learned your lesson? do not mess with OP, his worldliness goes beyond the scope of most people.

Yes, I have to say I agree with all of that old man, cheers.

do you like eddi readers music?
What a douche. How do you know where I have traveled? I've been to the human-mass-of-body-odor you call Europe. Can I be a badass Internet douche now, too?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I once got lost in a corn field near Marseilles France wearing a groucho mustache and glasses. Never again!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hahahaha. Careful, Maggot, the mothership will get you one of these times...

It's hilarious when people assume to know everything about some other anonymous Internet user. Even poor people in America travel. That is what tax returns are for. (OK, that pisses me tf off-free money they didn't earn, and a vacation the rest of us paid for, but it's true.)

Next he will challenge my IQ. I have seen my score, so that will be lameness. Then he will question my educational background, which would be a mistake, especially for a grown person just now getting a degree. Then he will start back on the WMD thing because he thinks it is still 2002.

All I have to say is this: We have Disney World. The rest of the world can eat us. hahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-09-2011, 10:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: I once got lost in a corn field near Marseilles France wearing a groucho mustache and glasses. Never again!

That was you?Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-09-2011, 10:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: hahahaha. Careful, Maggot, the mothership will get you one of these times...

It's hilarious when people assume to know everything about some other anonymous Internet user. Even poor people in America travel. That is what tax returns are for. (OK, that pisses me tf off-free money they didn't earn, and a vacation the rest of us paid for, but it's true.)

Next he will challenge my IQ. I have seen my score, so that will be lameness. Then he will question my educational background, which would be a mistake, especially for a grown person just now getting a degree. Then he will start back on the WMD thing because he thinks it is still 2002.

All I have to say is this: We have Disney World. The rest of the world can eat us. hahahaha

Interesting. That includes EPCOT, which represents the world.

Hmmm..

(03-09-2011, 10:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: I once got lost in a corn field near Marseilles France wearing a groucho mustache and glasses. Never again!

Where does he come up with these things? the depths of madness, or a superior being?
(03-10-2011, 02:37 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Where does he come up with these things? the depths of madness, or a superior being?

A really bad travel agent.
(03-10-2011, 02:46 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 02:37 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

A really bad travel agent.

I blame Walt Disney
I blame the wacky tobacky (tobacco, for Dick)